- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: feet, crush, violent, humiliation

She was standing amidst the skyscrapers, none of them as tall as she was, looking at the people going about their lives. It was all pathetic to her. They were too weak to adapt to change, so all they did was go on with their lives trying to ignore the problem. She had killed thousands of them, and she expected they would just try their best to be good little slaves to survive, no matter what she did. To confirm this, she looked at the people below and saw two of them holding hands, a man and a woman, and she lifted her right foot above them. Delicately, she brought her big toe down on the woman, pinning her to the ground. The man looked in horror as his girlfriend was squirming under the giantess' toe, gasping for air that smelled of sweat and dirt. Tresdin waited for some time, letting the man realize how powerless he would be to save her and enjoying the feeling of power she had over the woman's life. She had to control herself not to choke her too much or not to crush her because it felt so good to feel someone fighting desperately for their life, especially when it was useless.

She finally decided to adress them. "Oh, I'm sorry, is this your girlfriend? do you mind if I borrow her for a second, my right foot really like to crush her." Visibly, the man was pleading her to stop and spare her. Just like she expected. "Alright, I get it, there's no need to panic. Here's what I'm ready to offer. I'll give you two choices. You either willingly put yourself under my big toe in her stead, or you fight me to stop me from doing it. But if you fight me and you lose, she dies as well. Oh, and you might have noticed that letting her die isn't a choice. If you leave, I'll just kill both of you."
Resigned, the man laid down next to his girlfriend. Tresdin lifted her toe, the girl getting up, panting, and the man took her place under her toe. It was as she expected. They weren't even willing to try to fight her, even if it meant their death. They preferred to just let themselves be killed if it meant she killed less people. Of course, she wasn't going to do that. Keeping the man under toe, she lifted her left foot and slammed it down on the woman, crushing her instantly ."Ah, I did say my right foot really wanted to crush someone, but I didn't say anything about my left. Our deal only concerned my right foot. Thing is, my left foot can get pretty jealous and impulsive, so I had to give it a treat too. I'm willing to offer something to compensate for your loss though. You see, my left foot isn't very patient, so I just crushed your girlfriend right away. My right foot though, it really likes to crush things slowly, to make the feeling last. But, it could make an exception if you'd be willing to clean my big toe. It won't save you, but you'll probably suffer less-"

She didn't even have time to finish that she fould feel the man licking off the dirt and sweat from her foot. Enjoying it for a while, and thought it would be much better if she could find more people to clean her. "Alright, that's enough. Now, for your reward. You didn't let me finish earlier so I couldn't ask you how fast you wanted it, so I decided to just take a guess instead. Hope you don't mind."

A sadistic smile appeared on her face as she slowly increased the pressure to make him struggle for air. Letting him choke and struggle for a minute, she then moved her toe to cover only his legs she pressed down, only breaking his bones. Then she repeated the process on each side for his arms, letting him suffer for a bit. Placing back her big toe down on him, she choked him again. The man wanted to fight for air, his muscles pulling on his broken bones, only increasing his agony without actually doing anything. She got bored quickly as she didn't feel anything, and she slowly increased the pressure on his lower body, this time crushing his members flat and pushing down progressively, from bottom to top, like squeezing a tube. When she was down he was only a flattened gory mess that didn't ressemble a human body anymore. She was really satisfied with her work. "Hope it was to your liking" she added, before looking for other things to do.