- Text Size +
Story Notes:

About the story : I started this story with some ideas and ended up extending it a bit. I feel like the writing goes a bit downhill towards the end, but I decided to post everything since some may still enjoy it. This isn't much of a 'story'. It's more a collection of scenes I wanted to put down on 'paper'. 

About the chapters : At the beginning of each of them I've put what tags apply there, so you can hopefully skip things you dislike.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains the 'story' part of the story.
Tags: futanari, violent, humiliation 

"Radiant Victory!"
    Tresdin, the Legion Commander, had just won the final battle against the heroes of the Dire, and had come out victorious. Now, she would need to take some time off duty to let her wounds heal and clean up. "Before that," she thought "I'll need to relax."
--------
    It was a little known fact that the famous Blink Dagger could be used not only to teleport oneself over distances, but it could also transport one across worlds if one made the adjustments. Such a thing could be achieved if one knew the runes and words that had to be modified. While Tresdin didn't have the knowledgeto modify her own blink dagger, she had little trouble acquiring one from the hands of a wizard, dead in battle after he thought wise to challenge her to a duel. A modified dagger had a lot of potential, and she would soon get to enjoy her prize.
--------
    Back in her tent, she removed her plate armor. Inspecting her wounds, she didn't find any serious wound and most of what she had endured were concussive blows and magic. Nothing much had to be done about them except rest, so she could turn her attentionto taking care of the tension and stress that had accumulated during the battle. Standing in the middle of her tent in her underwear, she took the dagger and inspectedit. "Hmph, this isn't really different from the one I already had. I guess I'll have to thrust what Rubick told me about it." She grabbed it, closed her eyes to visualize her destination and activated it.


    Opening her eyes, she was exactly where she wanted to be. She was in a large city, one in a time much more advanced than hers, that she had read about in a fantasy book. She was also exactly how she wanted to be : tall. Taller than all the buildings.  The city was bustling with life prior to her apparition, but now nothing was moving. Everyone that could see her from the streets or from their windows stopped to stare at her.

She was a sight after all : her body was rough and appeared to be carved in rock,  and she was muscularfrom her training and battles. She had large hips, firm breasts, thick hair, light brown skin and luscious lips, all of which was completed by a bulge in her shorts.

 


    Tresdin watched the people below her. She loved to have a duel with her first victim, to make an example of them. She wanted them to know she was there to dominatethem and that they were now hers. There was nothing like having control over the livesof weaklings after a demanding fight. Looking below, she saw that most folks had listened to their instinct and started to run away from her. She knew they could be easily caught later. She had her eyes on something else right now.

A young man wasstanding in front of her, staring at her and not fleeing. "Well, it looks like a challenger is already ready to take me on", she said. With that, she slowly lowered herself to her knees, placing them on each side of her victim. She slowly removed her underwear, revealing her penis. Even flaccid, it was bigger and longer than most erectones. She let it and her balls hang in front of the man. He had only stayed because terror had paralyzed him, but now his brain was telling him to get away. He turned around to run, but she quickly grabbed a few cars and blocked his way. With no hope of escape, he could only  face her.

Smiling as she had her victim's full attention, she slowly took her penis in her hand, and pulled the skin back, exposing the glans. Her smell rapidly became omnipresent, and she took a deep breath, smelling it. To him and and the people of the city, it was disguting and even nauseating, but to her it was arousing. It smelled of power. Power she had not only over their lives but also their senses and well-being. This made her hard. Her penis grew quickly, now standing erect above the man. It was massive and her victim could only cower below it. She was ready for the duel, even if he was not.

She took her member between her fingers and she lowered it slowly on top of him. He tried resisting, pushing with all his strength, but he couldn't even slow it down before it pinned him. His fate was in her hand, and at least it would be quick he thought, struggling against the bottom of her glans. But it wouldn't. She stopped with him on the ground, unharmed even though the pressure hurt him. She wanted to enjoy his struggles, to feel him fight for his life before she inevitably overpowered him and took it away. Most of all, it had to be humiliating and show the difference in power between her and them, these insignificant things.

The small body, fighting for freedom eventually sent some sensation to her. "Keep it up, and I might just let you live"she told him, but there was no way that would happen. She wanted him to bring his own death upon himself. Slowly, as he struggled, precum built up on the tip of her penis, until a drop slid down the frenulum to reach her victim. It was just a small drop to her, but it was bigger than his body and it engufled him. She knew what was going to happen now. She closed her eyes to concentrate on the pathetic being below her, adding some pressure on him. He was probably exhausted and out of breath already, so she wouldn't even get that much enjoyment out of it, but if his death could provide her a little bit more excitement, it was worth it.

Then it started : he began thrashing, his body filled with adrenaline as he tried to fight for air. He was choking on her precum, her own natural lubricant that came from absolutely no effort from her. He was bathed in it, choking from it, and right about now, as he was giving all he could to freehimself, he was probably drinking it, its taste filling his mouth and the liquid reaching his lungs, drowning him. It had only lasted a few seconds. "His life, his memories, his hopes, all washed away by a drop of my precum", she thought, smiling to herself. She had enjoyed it, a small moment of bliss, but far too little to satisfy her.

"Well, that was disappointing. I hope the rest of you are not this useless, for your own sake." she said out loud. She didn't want them to think that if they simply pleasured her she would go away, or that it would be easy to satisfy her. No, she wanted them to live in fear and despair until she decided their lives were over. She got up and removed her underwear completely, and took her time walking around the city, destroying bridges. It took her a while, but it was worth it. After all, she would also be there for a while...