- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: Futanari, crush, violent

Looking around her,  she saw the highest skyscraper this city had.  It reached around her shoulders and had windows all around, so she could look at her reflection. She was very proud of her body. She was the perfect woman, she was sexy and fit. Looking at her own body aroused her. Passing a hand along her member, she felt it stiffe; gently rubbing it, she had an idea. While she couldn't directly have sex with the most beautiful woman, she could settle for the next best thing : her reflection. Getting harder, she approached the building and touched it with her nipples. She rubbed her nipples against the glass, thinking about her body, her penis getting erect against the building. Moving back, she peeled back her foreskin and placed the tip against the building, precum oozing from it and dripping down in the streets and sliding down the building. Ready to fuck herself, she placed her hands on either side of the building and thrust hard into it, thinking about fucking herself.

Inside the building, the people looked as Tresdin slowly approached. They felt relatively safe, there was no way a building made of steel could be broken so easily. It was better to stay in here then to be down there in the streets in anycase, they thought. Most people stopped whatever they were working on to get up and watch as she sensuously rubbed herself against the building. The people at waist level saw her cock get hard and started wondering if they were really safe. They didn't really have time to react as she aimed at them with her cock, the tip touching the glass. They could feel the heat radiate from it inside. Without warning, she showed them their buildings weren't going to protect them. Her member broke though the glass as if it wasn't there and it tore through the steel without a problem. Everyone in front of her cock were crushed as she thrust in, but the rest looked in wonder and fear at the massive pillar of flesh. 

    Tresdin was a bit disappointed. Her cock had plowed through the building and was out on the other side. She had expected something more sturdy that would have given her some more fun, but that's all there was to it. She would have to get creative one way or the other. Pulling out her member, she had an idea. She spat in her hand and rubbed her dick, covering it with her saliva. Then, she aimed her cock at the building again, aiming somewhere intact, and she slowly pushed in, stopping around halfway through the building. She closed her eyes and simply waited.


The people one the other floor were much luckier then their predecessors. Seeing the head push through the glass, everyone had time to move aside and watch what was happening. The throbbing penis stayed there, waiting for something. Eventually, a lot of people got their senses back and headed for the nearest exit they could find as fear washed over them, but some people started getting curious. Getting closer, they touched her penis, rubbing it and feeling the heat coming from it. Those that stayed were entranced by the thing and couldn't look away. The smell and heat had an effect on their mind, and they felt like they had to serve this greater being. She had given them the chance of pleasing her  and they had to oblige. It was their duty to submit to her will. They started licking it and massaging it, most getting stuck to the sticky liquid covering it.
    Tresdin was a bit bored at first, impatiently maintaining her erection, but her efforts ended up paying off. She knew from experience that just as she liked dominating people, a lot of them enjoyed submitting to her. The weak loved doing what the strong told them to , it gave them a sense of fulfilment. Of course, she thought it was pathetic, because she would dispose of them anyway, but that was part of the fun. For now, she would take advantage of their feeble minds for her carnal pleasure. As she expected,  tiny hands and tongues made contact with her cock. All she had to do was enjoy while they did all the work. While this was excellent foreplay, her pelivc muscle was contracting faster and faster, and she needed resistance for her cock, to simulate the feeling of grinding against flesh, and the pumping of her seed inside as a symbolic conquest over them. Her little slaves not being enough anymore, she pierced through the building. Since every thrust destroyed everything in its way and soon enough the building would be full of holes, she placed her hands on top of the building and pressed down. This made the floors with holes in them collapse. Keeping some pressure on the building, she started moving her hips again, entering the building repeatedly, the collapsing floors grinding against her hard cock as she pierced the thing. This drove her over the edge and she gave a last deep thrust, her cum covering the streets and buildings on the other side as she came in waves.

She sat on what was left of the building, and looked at the people struggling in her sticky cum, unable to get free from it, and the buildings coated in it. If they were lucky, a lot of rain would remove some it. If they weren't, it would stay there for a while and dry which would take a lot of time to wash away. Either way, she'd come back when the city would be a little cleaner.