- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains: watersports, scat, insertion, butt, crush

She rose in the morning, the sun barely coming up in the horizon. She decided it was too early to torment the tiny people, so she decided to leave the city for a little while. That would give them some time to wake up and to think she was gone, so that they would try to live their lives normally. Before leaving, she checked on the people in the stadium. Sure enough, they had all drowned and made absolutely no progress drinking her piss. When they're done drinking all that cum in the water tower, they'll have my piss, she thought. Of course, some of it would probably leak slowly in the ground and kill the nearby vegetation, or contribute to the ambient humidity and rain back down on them. But that wasn't her problem, it was theirs.

She stretched and warmed up before leaving to run. She ran around the countryside, enjoying the view. She wasn't wearing anything, so her feet were bare as well. She could enjoy the soft land under her feet as well as the buildings. She couldn't really feel people while running, they were just too insignificant for her to notice, but the buildings had this soft yet crunchy feeling. They didn't really offer any resistance so it didn't hurt to run on them, but there was something really satisfying about crushing them, compacting them with the ground and leaving her foot mark. She made a point of following roads between the small towns to find the most building she could. She was an uncontrollable force of nature, leaving a trail of destruction.  She was in great shape that morning, and she was training hard. She wanted to give them her best. It was the least they deserved for making such a nice running track. She would seriously need to come back, it made her training much more enjoyable and there was no one to bother her.

After running for about an hour, she decided it was time to go back. She wasn't too far off since she somewhat ran in circles by following the roads around the town, but the city was still out of sight. Before going straight back, she decided to stop in a rural town nearby. Nothing like a good jog to get her body going, and she had to let out yesterday's meal. "Watch out below!" she said, not really letting the people move out of her way. She squatted down above main street and  contracted her belly, pushing out two big logs that buried everything on both sides of the streets and the street itself. "Here's some manure for you. Maybe since it comes from my body it will enrich your crops and make you stronger. With that smell I'm sure it must be a good batch. Oh, and I'm sorry if you were in the way, but it's not like it's my fault you were too slow. I really had to go. If you're still alive, just eat your way out."

  Realizing there wasn't anything to clean herself with and that no one was around to help, she had to accept it and make it her priority to fix that. As she neared the city from the other side of the river, she spotted a boat that had come ashore, with people coming out of it. She hadn't thought about checking for boats, but that didn't matter, they were in the perfect place at the perfect time. Getting closer, she stopped in front of the terrified people and sat down, spreading her legs on both sides enjoying the cool water after her run. "Hey everyone, I see you're all leaving. I'm guessing you don't like my gifts, and that saddens me. I was trying really hard to help you all and I even shared very personal things with you, and you refuse all of that without giving anything in return. Well, I've got an idea. I'll let you leave, but you have to help me in exchange. You see, there isn't anything to wipe my ass around here, but I'm sure you can help me out. It's not like you have a choice if you want to live. Oh, and I don't have all day so make it quick. No one's off the hook :  young or old, men and women, sick or not, everyone get to work. I don't want a trace of brown anywhere, so you'll have to clean every wrinkle."

With that, she spread her cheeks and moved her anus closer. She focused on her ass so that she could feel them. At first, she felt what was most likely people using their clothes to clean her, but after some time, probably because their clothes were soiled, she started feeling tiny wet tickles. They were so scared of her they were actually licking her anus, eating her shit in the process, forced to taste it to save themselves. After fifteen minutes, she stopped feeling anything and assumed they were done. "Well, let's see if you all did a good job." She gently rubbed a finger along her crack and brought it to her eyes. It was clean. "Wow, you really did get it all. Guess it didn't taste so bad then, I'll try to remember that. I'm a woman of my word, so all those who worked can leave." 

She grabbed the boat and smashed it flat on the ground beside her. Anyone still inside would be dead, as they should. She had spotted a few people that weren't working and tried to hide. "I told you there wasn't any excuse not to work. You all had to do your part. I guess I just have to make it impossible for you to ignore your work." Grabbing the people who were slacking, she relaxed her anus and slowly inserted them one by one. That way, they would be able to work wherever she was, as they're only way out was closed off by her anus, which they were too weak to pass.  She got up, her cheeks getting back together, sealing the trapped people to their fate inside her. Before getting back in the city, she looked around to destroy any other boat there was, after which she headed down town.