- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Contains : violent, soft/hard vore, futanari, crush

Continuing her walk, Tresdin reached her destination. The airport was bustling with life, mainly because it was one of the last hopes of escape the people had. A perfect place to fill up some more and play around. Looking down at the main building in front of her, she spotted most of the ground exits, which she would need to block. Grabbing a few planes around her, she broke the wings off of them and used them to cover the doors. That way the planes would not be able to lift off, and the air flow in the building would be greatly reduced. She could now get her main meal. 

  She lowered herself to her knees and looked through the glass roof at the moving crowd below, getting excited about her meal. Carefully, she made a hole in the center of the roof, making sure no glass fell down. She tilted forward, placing herself above the airport. Then, Tresdin forced as much air as she could out of her lungs and she placed her mouth on the hole. She contracted her diaphragm and expanded her thorax at once, breathing in sharply.

The sudden removal of air created a vacuum and a shift of pressure which sent the relatively small people flying towards her mouth. Tresdin waited for her lungs and mouth to be full to stop. She closed her mouth and her eyes, biting forcefully into the mass of people, her powerful jaws crushing bone and reducing bodies to pulp while her teeth shredded and cut the flesh. She swallowed after having masticated around what she estimated to be half of them. Bending over again, she repeated the process, each time getting a mouthful of food, and each time, leaving a lot of them alive, uncaring of the pain they would endure in her belly.

Her stomach was hard at work, producing acid which slowly and gradually digested food, burning away the outer layers of skin before exposing the inner tissues and entering the now exposed inner body, consuming them from within, breaking down their bodies into mostly proteins and fat. Of course, to her it was only eating. It was all about the nutrients she would get later for her muscles and the flavor she could get now. She loved the taste of these insignificant beings and the fact that they were absolutely powerless to stop her from breathing them in and eat them however she liked. After a few times of this however, the airport was starting to be pretty empty and her hunger was sated for now.   Letting out a satisfied sigh, she pivoted her body toward the airport strip.

 

 

She inspected the airplanes that were outside one by one. Sure, enough, a few of them had passengers and were big enough for what she had in mind. Grabbing the three planes she found, she shifted to be comfortable, sitting in a laid back position, propping herself with her left hand and grabbing her cock in her right. She began gently stroking it, enjoying the feeling of fullness her meal gave her. She gently massaged her glans and rubbed the tip with her index, precum oozing from it as she thought about what she was about to do.

Not able to wait any longer and finding herself lubed enough to her liking, she took one of the planes and placed it next to her penis. She chuckled seeing she was longer and slightly bigger than it was. She broke off the end and front of the plane, only a tube with wings remaining, which she aligned with her shaft, some people falling down on her dick and sticking to her precum as she did so. She lowered the opened plane onto the head of her penis, but being bigger than it, the corona could hardly fit. This wasn't a problem however. Deciding it wouldn't matter in what shape this plane would be at the end, she took it with both hands on its wings and forcefully brought it down, impaling the thing on her cock. She let out a moan as her glans ravaged the inside. What was in the middle was ejected from the front of the plane, pushed by the tip, and the side alleys, were moved aside, and were then grinded between the corona of her penis and the metal walls of the plane. The tiny people inside were used as lubricant for the rest of her shaft, and the metal was now stretched to her liking. She removed both wings, and the plane looked like half a fleshlight for her member.

Grabbing another plane, she only broke the tail end and she brought this one down slowly. She knew it wasn't large enough to accomodate her girth, but this time she wanted to feel them. Besides, her cock was really lubed up now. She brought down the plane with enough force for the head of her penis to enter it without going all the way through. Then, wanting to connect the end of this one with the one already on her member, she slowly pushed it down, closing her eyes and concentrating on her senses. She tried to imagine what was happening to the people trapped inside.

Some of them were panicking and trying to get out of there. As they did, they only fell down on her penis and as it pushed on, they were either crushed between the obstacles that kept coming or moved aside, getting trapped on the sides, their bodies bursting, sending a nice tingling sensation through her cock. Some of them simply stayed stuck to the head, terrorized and struggling in the sticky precum, tickling Tresdin's nerve endings. Finally, as the tip moved forward, it reached the front cabin and everything remaining was crushed in it.

Fortunately, the planes came in contact at the same time. Placing her and where they joined, she started moving them up and down her shaft, accelerating the rythm as everything inside both of them was now gory lubricant and couldn't serve much as stimulation. She felt her orgasm coming and remembering the third plane, she smiled and slowed down a bit, edging. She simply popped it open by removing the tail and took it in her other hand. She moved the plane up and down faster, tightening her grip. Feeling herself about to erupt, she placed the open end of the other plane in front of her penis and she brought the makeshift fleshlight  all the way down to the base of her cock with enough force for her head to break the front, the thing ending up as more of a cockring.

She let out a savage cry, coming hard as she broke the fucktoy  on her member. After the glans broke free, she ejaculated thick cum into the third plane, waves after waves filling it up completely, the thing even overflowing. Inside, the tiny people could only watch as from the urethra of the giant, white liquid came out and filled the plane. They tried to get out of their seats, but they were pushed down the alleys and to the front of the plane, the cum coming out with too much strength. Her pelvic muscles contracted rythmically, sending out her semen at high pressure, some of her weakest muscles overpowering them easily. Even those who weren't pushed back were eventually swallowed by the liquid, which was too thick to swim in for most. Most of the people inside simply drowned into the cum, the liquid filling them with it's taste and smell just before their deaths. Some lucky ones near the end of plane still had their heads free to breath and could watch as the giantess was climaxing, the rest of her cum simply landing on the strip. They saw her satisfied expression as she played with her balls. And they could see her as she looked down at them and smiled, bringing her fingers around the end of the plane and crushing the top and bottom of it together, sealing their fate and the contents of the plane. After she made sure the plane wasn't leaking, she enjoyed the afterglow of her orgasm a bit longer.