- Text Size +

"Okay, okay, you dragged me to your little hypnosis thing," Viola growled, "but you promise that after today, you will stop hitting on me? I mean, for fuck's sake, I'm not gay." The prim, proper brunette was foul-mouthed to an impressive degree for someone who thought herself everyone's moral and intellectual superior . . . but, to quote the slim young lady herself, "if you waste time worrying about censoring yourself, you'll never say anything fucking worthwhile". She was seated in a closet that she swore looked smaller than it should have been, with soft maroon walls that made her slightly claustrophobic, especially in the dim light from a single oil lantern hanging from a beaded chain hooked to the ceiling.

"I promise that you will never hear a single flirtatious remark from me after today, lovely," Rosemary giggled, "nor any other harassment. Trust me, you won't see me tomorrow, I swear on the stars," the redheaded woman smiled softly. The casual nature of her clothes reflected exactly how few shits their wearer gave for other people's opinions- simple cloud-print knee socks, beat-up blue jeans, a T-shirt promoting a show that had been canceled nearly a dozen years ago.

"I think I'd like a swear on something less bullshit, but that'll have to do," Viola sighed. "Alright, so what do I have to do?"

"You don't really have to do much of anything . . . Just relax, and blink when I tell you," Rosemary said in her soft, honeyed voice. Every word the short, athletic flower child spoke felt like a warm cup of green tea for the ears- soothing, loving, calming. People, Viola included, would often trust her with distressing news to prevent people from freaking out at various announcements.

"And when will you tell me?" Viola asked, still disbelieving in this whole bit of nonsense, and feeling her legs beginning to tingle from lack of use already from sitting cross-legged.

"Once I see your mind merging with the pendulum," Rosemary purred, holding up a bit of old fishing line suspending a beautiful cross-section of a purple quartz geode with a glittering bit of amber sitting dead in its center, "I will ask you to blink. But I will only set my pendulum swaying after you relax," she admonished gently. "You are far too tense, and I cannot work with a tense subject."

"Fine," Viola sighed, slowly letting a gentle breath out. Hypnosis was fake, anyway- she had nothing to fear of Rosemary. "I'm ready," the brunette said with a soft lilt to her tone, not used to simply calming down.

"Alright, then," Rosemary smiled softly, lifting her pendant before Viola's face and starting a slow, gentle sway. "Relax. Clear your mind. Allow your consciousness to fade away, your thoughts to shrink to nothing . . . focus on my pendulum and my voice. That's all that matters now," She said, her soft voice an excellent complement to the slow, gentle power of hypnotism.

Viola found the whole thing quite soothing . . . she began to understand why people believed this had actual power over them. The relinquishing of thought, of control, to someone else was a massive load off the brunette's shoulders. She felt . . . good . . . 

"Blink for me, please," Rosemary asked. It wasn't a command, nor an order. It didn't even sound urgent. However, Viola found herself complying . . . it was quite refreshing. "Feel your existence grow smaller . . ." Rosemary purred. 

As Viola opened her eyes, she realized how much smaller she felt, how insignificant her problems felt. She felt physically smaller . . . Short, little Rosemary towered over her, even whilst cross-legged. "I feel smaller . . ." she said in wonder. She reveled in the power of the mind, of suggestion. Mind over matter, she supposed . . . she had to do this more often. 

"Is there anything you would like to do before proceeding deeper into your trance? You're one-sixth your former existence . . ." Rosemary continued soothingly, and Viola was compelled by curiosity to do something with the size she felt she was.

"Fucking . . . yes . . ." Viola smiled, taken in by the power Rosemary held over her. She spied one of the little lady's big, socked feet, and strolled over to it. The wiggling, pleased toes were just under the brunette's head, and Viola stood transfixed by them.

"Would you like to give them a kiss?" Rosemary asked, another gentle suggestion that, in a state like this, Viola could not ignore. The usually uptight young woman practically made out with the warm, socked toe of the lesbian that had demanded her body. Outside this trance, Viola figured her body was pressed against the carpet, or the walls, but she was surprised how real if felt, how soft Rosemary's toes were in this trance.

Once Viola pulled away, Rosemary casually smiled, and dangled the beautiful pendant before her eyes once again. "Fall deeper and deeper into trance . . . allow your mind to slip away ever further!" She cooed, mellifluous tones continuing to dull Viola's senses, ebb away at her thoughts. "Now, I'd like you to blink, please."

Viola obeyed once again, her thoughts beginning to fail her in terms of everything that was not Rosemary. When her eyes opened once more, she was positively puny- just under two inches tall. Viola could do naught but whistle as she realized the power of her mind to shrink away, to reduce itself to enjoy the world better.

"Again, I'll give you another little break . . . would you like to have another moment of fun?" Rosemary paced herself and Viola decently, and . . . well . . . bending to the lesbian's will had been fun thus far. The tiny woman supposed she could see what the fuss was with her behind by checking out Rosemary's. 

Viola was awestruck by the scale of the woman who'd chased after her: she could hear her thrumming heartbeat, smell the gentle scent of brassy sweat and old incense, see the firm muscle corded under the loose-fitting jeans. It was all so . . . humbling. 

Eventually, however, she found herself facing Rosemary's pale, mildly exposed behind. Viola pressed a hand to one of the exposed cheeks, awestruck . . . and the huge hippie hypnotist shivered from the gentle touch. Viola felt tempted to snuggle up against that butt . . . it was firm and soft, like a massive mattress of flesh.

Just as she was about to crawl into the back of her stalker's underwear, Viola was stopped by Rosemary quite abruptly plucking her up and returning her to the circle in the center of the carpet. The itty-bitty brunette figured that what was really going on was that Rosemary was leading her back with an arm around her waist, but holy hell this felt real. Warm fingertips the size of tree trunks clutching her by her hips, the whoosh of air past her . . . the power of the mind was an amazing thing.

"Once more, I'd like you to relax . . . feel yourself growing ever smaller . . ." Rosemary was unerringly soothing . . . calming . . . Viola yawned, feeling sleep drawing near . . .

"Last time, blink, if you please," Rosemary purred, and Viola obeyed without hesitation. 

Rosemary was absolutely huge . . . compared to Viola, who had to be less than half an inch tall by this point. Quietly, the hypnotist asked, "Would you like to go in the front?" She patted the front of her jeans, uncrossing her legs to make no mistake of what she meant.

Viola quietly nodded. Maybe imagining herself crawling into Rosemary's cunt was the point of this exercise . . . but she didn't care. The power of mind over matter astounded the former skeptic, and she felt that even Rosemary deserved some love after this. "O-okay," she stammered. 

The redheaded titaness undid the clasp on her jeans, pulled them down, pulled off her panties, too. Staring Viola in the face was a massive cunt, hungry and pulsing, practically dripping with desire. "I'm glad you underwent this experience," Rosemary smiled, plucking Viola up on a single fingertip and pushing the little brunette deep within her folds. "There's just one thing I forgot to mention . . . ," she giggled as she pulled her underwear up, "this isn't hypnotic suggestion. This is just you being gullible, Vi," she purred, feeling her old crush struggle violently within her at those words. 

Adjusting her jeans up, Rosemary smirked at feeling the stuck-up twat's struggles begin to fade already. "If you knew anything about how hypnotism worked, you'd know that I never planted a suggestion . . . I was just zapping you with a shrink ray hidden in the carpet whenever you blinked. And now you're gonna fight my pussy 'til it kills you," Rosemary purred, running a finger gently over her clit in excitement.

"I wonder if you'll survive even one round of masturbation," she said idly, toddling to bed and getting undressed, touching herself gently . . .

CRUNCH 

". . . Evidently not," Rosemary purred, before deciding to finish herself off anyway. Not every day one can say they crushed their crush with nothing but their pussy. 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews, maybe?