- Text Size +

TG walked between through the lab, examining some of the strange machinery. Some items were simply tiny pieces of tech with no apparent function. Others were just beginning to resemble weapons. As the Stormtrooper reached the end of the lab, he noticed a large cloth covering an unknown object. TG-5842 felt the strange urge to check what was underneath. He was not told to touch anything, in fact he had been instructed to do the opposite.

 

The soldier stood there, reasoning. He thought to himself that if would be reasonable to assume that some intruder could hide under the cloth. In that case, uncovering the machine temporarily to check underneath would be a reasonable security measure. Confident with his logic, TG-5842 put his blaster on the nearest table and yanked off the cover.

 

Underneath was a large, boxy mechanism. Various facets of unknown function were attached to the machine. In the center of the side facing the soldier, a tube jutted forward that resolved in a fine point, like the barrel of the gun. TG-5842 examined it a bit, a bit disappointed that it wasn't something recognizable. Finally satisfied, TG reached down to pick the cloth back up, but he froze as the machine started beeping.

 

TG-5842 panicked. If he had just screwed with the machine, the First Order would find out and he would have to explain his impulsive behavior to his Commanding Officer, which he would not look forward to. He frantically got up and looked for a power button, or anything to stop the noises. He circled the device, looking for anything. He came back to the front of the machine and noticed a round, green button on the front console. Green was good, right.

 

He slammed his hand down on the button and the noises abruptly stopped. Relieved, TG-5842 rubbed his helmet with his hands and laughed at himself. His relief drained away as soon as he heard the humming. The machine started to hum, louder and louder. It even began to vibrate as it built up energy. The Stormtrooper froze. He was surely in for it. Before he could snap out of it, a beam of energy shot out of front barrel and struck the soldier in the chest piece, sending him tumbling backwards.

 

The machine went silent again as TG-5842 got up and inspected himself. Not a scratch. He considered himself lucky that he hadn't died. Thankfully it wasn't a prototype blaster that would have killed him on contact. Just as TG was about to hurry over and cover the machine up again, he felt a strange sensation in his chest.

 

Soon, his entire body felt the same way. It was almost as if his body, his cells, more likely, were tightening up. He realized that he might of just endangered his life, so getting help would be worth the trouble he would get in. He began to run towards the door, or at least try to. He stumbled his way through the lab, but collapsed far from the exit. He crawled along the floor and pulled himself onto a bed of storage crates.

 

On his back, he looked up at the metallic ceiling of the lab. Strangely, it seemed to get further and further away as he examined it. In fact, the entire lab seemed to be getting bigger at an alarming rate. Just moments ago, he could pick up the storage crates he lay on with one hand. Now, it was twice his height. TG-5842 flipped onto his chest and slowly pushed himself up. The huge lab was now even bigger. TG felt himself getting smaller and smaller, the sensation getting more intense as time progressed.

 

Finally, the shrinking stopped. The pain went away. The Stormtrooper now stood on a crate that was unbelievable big compared to him. TG-5842 stood there, tiny, at a loss for what to do. He forgot about getting punished for the time being and tried thinking of a way to undo what just happened to him. He figured if he could make his was back to the machine, he could make it somehow resize him beck to his original height. He began running towards the edge of the crate before he fell into a small air hole on top. He plummeted down into the box, hitting the bottom hard enough to know him unconscious.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When TG-5842 woke, he felt his entire world begin moved. His head ached from the fall, and his brain was just remembering what happened. He was in a storage crate, tiny, and nobody knew he was there. He heard the somewhat loud sound of wheels rolling, and the occasional beeps of a droid. With a fearful revelation, TG put the situation together. A droid must be taking the storage crates to another area.

 

The soldier panicked. What if he was never found? What if the crate he was in gets thrown in the trash compactor? His questions were nullified when he began to hear the unmistakable whirs and hisses of a ship. He soon felt himself being lifted up a ramp and pushed further along. Suddenly, the movement stopped. The crate was left stationary, and the whirs of a droid's wheels faded away.

 

TG-5842 screamed and banged against the sides of the crate, but eventually he gave up as nobody responded in any way. Defeated, he sat in the corner and waited for the crate to be opened. A while later, he heard the engine of the ship he assumed he had been loaded onto turn on. Shortly afterwards, he felt the jolt of movement that signified his entrance into hyperspeed. Some time after, he felt the leave hyperspeed and then hit turbulence. TG-5842 figured he must be entering an atmosphere.

 

Soon, the ship landed and TG's world began to move again. He felt the crate leaving the ship and getting pulled across a soft, yet unstable surface. The Stormtrooper felt the air around him get warmer, and he began to hear the muffled voices of unknown people around him.

 

With a jolt, TG-5842 felt the crate get yanked, jerking him along with it. A lot of muffled, angry yelling followed as he felt himself being carried. However, this was not like the smooth travel of getting pushed by a droid. This was rocky, jerky movements forward, as if he was in the hands of somebody running. TG-5842 was tossed around so hard he flew back against the wall and knocked himself out again.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

As the Stormtrooper came too again, the movement had stopped. He heard sounds of movement outside. Occasionally he heard the contact of metal with metal. Weakly, he knocked on the side of the crate. His hope sparked has he heard footsteps coming towards him. Relief flooded his mind as he felt the latch on the crate open, and the bright light of the outside world flooded his vision.

 

Finally, the Stormtrooper got a good look at what he shared the crate with. Around him was numerous tiny mechanical parts and tools, similar to those in the lab. He figured he must be no more than an inch tall. Then TG-5842 looked up, and he was met with the largest face he had ever seen. He knew he was small, but that didn't prepare him for the shock of seeing another human.

 

The face looking down at him was that of a young woman. Her skin, slightly tan, was coated in a slim layer of sweat that made her face shine in the low light around them. Her hair was tied back behind her head, but a few loose strands slowly shifted as she moved. Her huge, brown eyes scanned the box. It seemed to TG-5842 that she hadn't noticed him yet.

 

The tiny Stormtrooper weakly raised his arms and swung them back and forth to catch her attention. It never occurred to him that such an innocent looking woman would be able to make his situation any worse. The girls eye's kept scanning the contents of the box until her gaze fell on the tiny man. Her eyes widened as she backed up with a jolt and put a hand over her mouth.

 

"Uh, hi." said TG-5842 as he stood up in the crate, removing his helmet. The girl slowly leaned down towards the box and reproached it. Her eyes were fixed on the tiny figure. Her mouth was still slightly open from shock.

 

"I could use a little help," prompted the Stormtrooper.

 

"Are you real?" asked the girl after a long pause. She had an accent to her voice.

 

"Well, um, yes, I am a real person."

 

"How are you so... small?"

 

"Look, I don't even really know what happened. One minute I was patrolling a lab, the next minute I was this tall and fell into this crate. I just need some help," explained TG-5842, intentionally leaving out his blunder with the machine.

 

The girl slowly reached a hand into the box and removed the tiny soldier. She carried him out and held him in an open pal. TG-5842 was not used to the softness of the flesh he sat on, nor the surprising strength of her fingers. From his seat on her palm, he just now noticed how beautiful this girl was. Attractive women aren't something that Stormtroopers have much interactions with.

 

The Stormtrooper also realized where he actually was. The structure they were in, for lack of a better word, seemed like the inside of some machine. The walls were covered in panels and gadgets which all seemed to be broken and run down. Scattered among the mess were some crates, tools, and a few clues to somebody actually living there.

 

"I'm Rey," said the girl, after a period of silence.

 

"Oh, I'm TG-5842," replied the soldier.

 

"TG-5842? That is your name?"

 

"That's all they give Stormtroopers."

 

"You're a Stormtrooper? I've never seen one up close before," said Rey as she brought him closer to her face, "How did you get here again?"

 

"I got shrunk and wound up in a shipping crate that I guess was delivered to you," said TG-5842.

 

"Well, it wasn't actually delivered to me. I stole it. I usually would never, it's just I've been so hungry, I was just looking for food," sighed Rey. She looked back at the open crate filled with nothing but tech. A look of painful disappointment flushed over her face.

 

"I'm sorry to hear that," said the Stormtrooper as he looked back at the crate.

 

"It's fine. I should probably be used to it by now. They've been cutting our rewards of portions for a while now. It's just been so long since I've eaten anything," groaned Rey. TG-5842 looked back up at the girl just in time to see here looking down at him before looking away quickly. TG-5842 was startled, as her look at him seemed to be one of curiosity. There was a moment of silence before either spoke.

 

"Look, I would love to help you get something to eat, but I can't do anything until I get over some of the bigger issues here. I really need to find a way to return to size," pleaded the soldier. Rey took a glance around her home before placing the Stormtrooper on a surface she used as a table.

 

"I'll see what I can do. Stay here for a moment," ordered Rey as she walked across the room and sat on what looked like a substitute for a bed. TG-5842 followed her request, even thought it would be hard for him to go almost anywhere. Rey sat there, rummaging through her possessions. TG-5842 sat down and watched her look through her stuff.

 

They both remained there for a while as Rey continued scanning her possessions. Every once in a while, Rey would very quickly glance over at the tiny man. At first it seemed harmless. However, soon TG-5842 began to feel uneasy with the glances. She would look at him for a split second, just enough time to reveal the desperation in her eyes. The soldier watched her more closely, and a shiver went down his spine as he saw her tongue peek out from the corner of her mouth and slide across her lips.

 

All of a sudden, Rey stood up and walked over the the tiny man. Without saying a word, she picked him up in one hand and held him out in front of her with two fingers pinching his abdomen. With her other hand, she began to remove pieces of his armor.

 

"Hey... what are you doing?" nervously asked TG-5842.

 

No response.

 

"Hey!"

 

Still nothing. Rey's grip tightened around his waist as she removed the last armor piece.

 

"Hey! Stop! Leave me alone! Please stop!"

 

"L-Look," stuttered Rey, clearly nervous and somber, "I'm starving. I have been for days. And I'm sorry but you're the closest thing I've had to actual food in a long time. I can't keep living in this constant pain. I'm sorry!"

 

TG-5842 froze in absolute terror. Yes, he had been unnerved earlier, but he had thought that he was just being paranoid. But to hear her explain to him that she was going to actually eat him shook him up hard. While the Stormtrooper was still recovering, Rey had removed his undersuit and slowly moved his nearly nude body up to her face.

 

"N-n-no! Please y-you, you don't have to do this! Remember I, I said I'd help you! Please!" cried the tiny man.

 

Rey continued to slowly lift the man towards her mouth. Her lips parted and her jaw slowly opened. Her tongue gradually exited her mouth to reach out to TG-5842. The soldier kicked and struggled in her fingers, but he could not compete with her strength. He continued to move forward until his upper body was held in her mouth, but not touching any of of her oral surfaces.

 

TG-5842 was able to examine the cavern he was in. Underneath him, her tongue laid, still reaching out of her mouth a little bit. It was pulsating ever so slightly, and the small bumps on her tongue glistened in the dim light. Her teeth were white, and beautifully straight. Although the light wasn't that bright, TG-5842 got a good look of where he was headed. In front of him was the entrance to her throat. Her uvula swayed as she took staggered, warm breaths. Past her uvula, the passage down her esophagus was shrouded in darkness, a sight that gave the Stormtrooper yet another chill down his spine.

 

Slowly, the tiny man was pushed down onto the tongue beneath him. He made contact with the soft, moist surface only for a moment before he was quickly pulled out of Rey's mouth. Her tongue retreated and her mouth closed. TG-5842 looked up at her eyes, which were now misty.

 

"I'm sorry, I just don't want to do this. I'm so sorry-" she whimpered.

 

A sigh of relief came to the Stormtrooper.

 

"-but I have to," said Rey after she swallowed hard while wiping her eyes. The relief washed away from the tiny man and he began screaming as he was raised up slightly above her head. The girl tilted her head back, opening her mouth wide. Her eyes were closed as her tongue once again exited her mouth, slightly bending over her bottom lip. TG-5842 continued to cry for help as he was dropped feet first into Rey's gaping mouth.

 

Rey's lips closed around the soldier's waist. He felt her tongue rubbing against his legs inside of her mouth. He began to feel suction from within Rey's mouth that began to pull his upper body inside. The Stormtrooper furiously banged on the girl's plush lips to no avail. TG-5842 felt Rey's tongue slide up his body and out from under him between her lips. The pink tip of her tongue curled around his head, covering his face and pulling him into her mouth.

 

Inside her cavernous mouth, TG-5842 kicked and fought against Rey's monstrous tongue. It rubbed against him and rolled him around. Every so often an appendage would stick out of her lips, only to be reeled back in by her tongue or pushed with her finger. Rey continued licking every inch of him, tasting the tiny man only to delay the inevitable.

 

Suddenly the torrential movement of Rey's mouth stopped. TG-5842 laid on her still squirming tongue, exhausted. Just as a sliver of hope that it was all over came, it left as Rey flicked her tongue back and pushed the Stormtrooper to the back of her mouth. TG-5842's feet dangled into her esophagus. Rey's tongue continued to kick backwards, pushing the tiny man further and further into her throat. Soon, only the soldier's head and arms remained on her tongue. There was a pause before TG-5842 felt the tongue push him all the way into Rey's throat with incredible strength. All the Stormtrooper felt were the tight walls of wet flesh around him pulling him down into the abyss.

 

Rey sat there for a while, feeling the man struggle down her esophagus. She was almost disgusted with herself. She had just swallowed another person alive. But she knew she had to do it. She needed food. Plus he was a Stormtrooper, thus deserving of little sympathy. Rey licked her lips enthusiastically. It didn't hurt that he tasted good too.

Chapter End Notes:

Thank you for reading. I just thought there is a criminal lack of Rey vore. I may continue this story if people want.