- Text Size +
Story Notes:

THIS STORY WILL NOT CONTAIN ANY FEET, I DO NOT LIKE FEET AND TEND TO ONLY USE IT FOR STORYLINE PURPOSES, I DONT THINK FEET ARE EROTIC. OKAY?!?!?

This is a story about an obsession with a girl, Oh and what a girl! Her name is Katie Maguire, Yes, she has the most amazing ass as well! She has a guy who lives down the road, named Mike, he’s a few years older, but he really likes looking at her. She doesn't pay much attention to him, but would fuck him if he was younger and had the chance, because she is a slut. She has two older sisters, Ellen, 16, and Annie, nearly 18. They live in a cottage outside the village where Mike lives. Katie has reddish/blonde hair and blue eyes, and a very petite frame, with big red full lips. She loves to wear makeup, and her wardrobe is on the slutty side. She is 15 and 3 months, in her final weeks of the 8th grade, and Jim is 18, about to finish high school and go to college. One day, there was a fun run in Mike and Katie's school. Katie felt a bit slutty, and wanted to impress some of the boys her age, so she wore some see through black leggings, and a purple vest and push up bra which showed off her great 34C tits. Through her leggings you could see a blue thong in her amazing bubble butt. She then left and decided to go to school, catching the bus, and also catching a few looks off of Mike, who, sitting in the middle seat at the back of the bus, got a very nice look at her.

 

Mike quickly looks away as she looked back at him. He had seen her around school, and had known her and her family for years, having been from the same village from her, although he never talked to her and honestly she looked really sexy that day and he wanted to be with her so bad, but he was older than her. He just imagined her naked and blushed a bit then waved it off. And went back to listening to music on the bus. He found his phone straying from the music app, and went to Facebook and Instagram, as he looked at Katie’s pictures with delight.

 

“Oh wow!” Mike thought, what a goldmine of Katie Maguire he had just found right at his fingertips. Stalking back to her aunties wedding the month before, he found an unbelievable picture of Katie and her two sisters, with Katie turned to the side, showing off her amazing ass, and with 187 likes, you could see Mike was like-minded with other guys when it came to Katie

 

The first three classes were torture, as Mike could not get the image of her out of his head. Of her tender bubble butt, her sleek face, or her cleavage, which was astonishingly large for a girl of her age. Mike knew he shouldn’t have thoughts like this, he should be more into girls his own age, like Katie’s sister Annie. But he still couldn’t get her image out of his mind no matter how hard he tried, Mike didn’t have a thing for 15 year olds, that would be weird, it was just Katie appealed to him in so many ways, and he would love to be her secret boyfriend, the kind who meet up secretly for passionate intimacy, and quietly arrange to go to the same college, where they can then live in peace.

 

But that was stupid, Katie and him weren’t going to get married! He thought to himself “Do you remember when you were 15? How many passionate relationships did you have with 18 year old girls? None!”

 

The bell went, and that meant lunch, after lunch, of course, was the schools annual fun run, where the 300 students would all do a 2 mile lap of the local forest track, in full running gear. At break, he saw her again, eating a sandwich, her beauty was elevated as she sat amongst ugly 15 year olds, who of course all thought they were sexy to themselves, but none of them commanded this kind of lust within Mike other than Katie.

 

 When the fun run started, he noticed that Katie was about 2 people ahead of him, and for the entire course of the run, he watched her. His eyes fixated upon every jiggle of beautiful ass, every bead of sweat on her back, every sexy smile she gave to an 8th grade boy or bounce of her boob, and Jim was becoming very turned on at the thought of Katie and her sexual appeal. Her raw physicality was stunning as well, what with her being on the local running team, it was quite the job to keep up with her. Luckily for Mike’s lust, Katie was “too cool” to give the fun run her best shot, and instead did the bare minimum jog that the teachers would allow. She was one of the most popular girls in the 8th grade, and instead decided to chat to her friends for the duration of the run, unaware of the spy 10 feet behind her, eyes fixated on every part of her sexy body