- Text Size +
Afterwards

 

Three months latter...

Trista rolls out of bed. It’s the weekend...finally in her book.  Last night ended late and she still has to go to school today...extracurricular.

So she takes a quick shower, slips on her cute panties and bra, then takes a moment and gazes at her cute body in the mirror.  She even smiles at herself before slipping on her cheer bottoms, then her pleated skirt and white top.  She then runs downstairs, where a Toasters Strudel has been waiting for her in the toaster since she willed it in there a few minutes ago.  Her mother turns around as she grabs the small square pastry, throws it on a towel then runs to the fridge and grabs a small bottle of orange juice from it.

"Trista, you are not going out there like that! Its thirty degrees out there." 

"Sorry, don't have time to change, I have both cheering and competition today.  Oh, I think I'm running at one."

"Eleven...don't forget."

"Oh, crap thanks."  Trista responds as she grabs a duffel lying in the corner and slings it over her arm.

"Well I'm off."

With that, she pops open the back door and charges out of it barely managing to close it behind her.  Her mother shakes her head as she states,

"Barely has time to change, she's a witch for goodness sake."

At school she and her cheer squad begin their stretches as the set up for the event starts...its indoor track all day today.  Then after a few moments of stretching the head cheerleader stands up and states,

“Okay, that’s it.  The competition I think starts in like ten minutes, so I guess were good till then, so be back in about six minutes.”

With that, the group breaks up.  Trista heads to the locker-room and straight up to her locker.  Just as she puts in her combination, Erin walks up, and leans up against the locker next to her and asks,

“So, we’re still getting together at your place tonight?”

“Yeah.” Trista states. “Why do you ask?”

“No reason, I was just wondering if you were going to have any energy after today?” She asks as she looks to her with a smirk on her face. “How many events did they stick you in again?”

“Six.”  She states a bit upset. “The 100, 1500, 400 hurdles, 1000 hurdles, 3000 and 5000 meters.  Well, you guys can have fun…I think I’ll just sleep.”

At that point another girl, Crystal walks up and pasts the two girls and up to the locker.

“Not have fun…you know that’s the whole point of going over to your place…play a few games…maybe see how Crystal feels as a thong.”

Crystal turns around and states,

“Oh no…the last time we played magical cards I ended up as someone’s underwear…not this time.  This time I plan on at least making it to the tops round.”

Trista laughs. 

“Well it’s still better than Ren, she keeps losing in the first round…the Tampon round.”

The girls laugh as a girl pops her head from around the corner.

“Hey…”  the girl starts up, “…you guys cheat.  Besides, you’re lucky that I even put up with this.  If it wasn’t for that full ride I got offered that weekend I’d wouldn’t even have to know what a tampon is.”

“Yeah, mom’s reality altering spell kinda screwed things up.” Trista states.

“Makes since though.”  Crystal responds. “Your times were average as a guy, but as a girl you’re practically ready for the Olympics. All you guys are in face…in fact…” Crystal suddenly starts looking a bit sultry, “…you never took me up on my offer to…you know go out and maybe…have a fun night.”

Ren looks away for a bit embarrassed, eventually stating,

“I…I…got to get dressed.”  With that she walks off, leaving Crystal a bit dismayed, even as she yells,

“You’re still coming over tonight right?”

“Yeah.”

With that Crystal turns around and states,

“God, six boys who are now girls and yet I can’t get laid by any of them.”

“You’ve never asked me?”

She then looks to her  and asks,

“You? You never erased that taste from my mouth.”

“But your body is back to normal.” 

“Yeah, but…still didn’t take it out.  Besides, you’re my best friend…it be creepy, and you might as well be going out with Jess.”

“We are not going out.”

“Yeah, sure whatever.” She responds with a devious smile.  “Oh well.”

At that point, a young girl walks up.  She has long blonde hair and green eyes…well, let’s face it, she’s Nagi, only minus the tail. She slips her hands into the pockets of her sweat suite and asks,

“Hey, I need to be a boy for these meet.”

“Why not just compete as a girl…or as a snake?” Crystal responds.

The girl looks at her for a moment, then states,

“It’s too hard to swim as a snake.”

Trista looks to her and states,

“Oh, are you coming tonight? I plan on giving you something so you don’t have to bother me every time you want to switch back and forth.”

“Yeah…I hope.  The meet may go late, but I know Kyle and West are going to be there too.”

“Don’t forget about Jesse.” Crystal smiles.

“Will you guys just call it?”  Trista states as she slips off her bra and replaces it with a tight fighting top, the same ones which she put on the boys she made into girls months ago.  “Okay, I will see you there.”

“Why are you getting dressed now?” Crystal asks.

“Because I forgot my track stuff here yesterday.”  She then closes the locker, looks to Crystal and states, “Well, let’s go.”

“Right.” With that the three start for the door, with blonde girl stating,

“I don’t feel anything between my legs and I’m still wearing a bra.”

“And you’re still in the girl’s locker.”

She thinks, shrugs and states,

“Okay.”

With that Crystal thinks it over and states,

“You know…three months ago, after I realized I was a pair of underwear for three days, I wanted you dead.  Now, you, I, Kelly, Erin, Jenny, Terry, Michelle, Maria, the dick girls from the swim team Alex here, and your boyfriend are all good friends looking forward to going over to your house and being turned into stuff all over again.”

Trista thinks about it, but then states,

“Yeah, well…I’ve wanted friends for decades…now I got ‘em, so that’s all I care about.”

That’s right, that’s how this all began.  Him, or her, living in a house all alone all by herself.  Now, she has plenty of friends, a mother than loves her, and a secret laboratory for producing science and magic.  The thought brings a healthy smile to her face as they all walk towards the locker-room exit. 

Yet, Alex thinks it over for a moment, then states,

“It’s because were all addicted to being turned into things. But at least I won’t need to eat for a few more days.”

Oh, no she did not digest Frank nor his friends…not all the way anyway. Frank and company are still pinning around the school…they are the school sluts now and are stuck that way until they can prove they can be respectable. 

So…guess Frank the junior is going to need a dress from the senior prom.

The End