- Text Size +
Ummm…Help?

Jeff sits up off the bench from across the row from the girls.  He sees the lesbo girl on the floor who is closet at the moment.  He knows the futa girls will be in a deeper trance than these girls.  So he kneels onto the ground and looks to her.  He can see a few tears leaving her eyes.  The experience had to be painful for them. He then swallows hard and states,

"I never had any friends growing up...I sort of just blamed it on everyone I guess.  I invented this just to get back at people...but really it can be a lot of fun.  I...just want to say I'm sorry.  I'll turn you and the others back, and return your bodies so that even they don't remember anything including any pain, okay? When you wake up...this will basically just be an interesting sex dream, okay?"

The girl seems to look at him for a while, then nods. 

He nods back and reaches for the control on his wrist.  There is a specific function he invited specifically for a situation like this...an UNDO setting.  It only works on those in the room, so his new pets are fine...well, until his conscious gets to him again. He finds the UNDO command, hits it, then quickly finds the UNDO LAST and UNDO ALL selections.  He then looks down to the girl...and for a moment, he can't resist.  So he bends down and pecks the girl on the lips...his first kiss.  He then backs off, smiles reaches for the command and presses it.

ERROR

"Error?  What they hell does that mean?"

The device nearly instantly displays:

 Error (noun): a deviation from accuracy or correctness, a mistake

 

Jeff shakes his head as he hits it again.

ERROR

He looks to the watch strangely, then reaches into his pocket, removes his phone and looks to it. 

ERROR

NOTHING TO UNDO

What?  He looks to the girl...only to find her missing.  Instead, all that is there is a section of underwear...a pair of lacy pink panties. He looks next to it and finds a matching bra.  In fact, where there should be a person, there is nothing more than a slinky piece of lingerie. Panties, bras, corsets, bustier garters with stockings, but no girls...no futa.

Jeff flies to his feet, dropping his phone in the process.  He had only begun to theorize about transforming human's into inanimate objects but there is much about it he doesn't understand.  His watch is incapable of such functions.  So he looks around quickly only to find a single girl leaning against a locker.  She smiles at him deceptively, even claps a bit before starting over, stating,

"Wow...so the little boy who could easily do whatever he wanted caved.  Wow, what a wuss.  Its no wonder why you had no friends.  I bet that was you first kiss to wasn't it."

BINGO, but he doesn't say anything.

"And who are you?"  Jeff asks backing away from this girl instinctively.  There really isn't anything bad looking about the girl.  She's actually very good looking in fact, but from her snarky expression and her walk, he can tell that she not only knows that she is in control, but that she is someone to be feared.

"Me..." She states putting her hand on her chest.  "...I am just a lowly witch.  You know what a witch is don't you?  Someone who can do what you do, only naturally and not via some stupid piece of junk equipment."

Jeff begins cycling through the commands on his watch.  He knows that its still his best chance to defend himself, but before he can call up anything, the girl whips her hand out and suddenly the boy drops nearly three feet in height and falls to the floor. 

"You see stupid boy, no one really knows what happened here, not yet because the school is on lockdown.  Now I hated those prissy little bitches just as much as the next girl, but unfortunately, I can't pass up this opportunity."

Jeff continues backing up, but unfortunately, his steps are now barely a few inches compared to her foot or so strides. With one step she catches up to him.  She reaches down and grabs him and lifts him up, ensuring to hold both of his arms by his side. She then licks him across his face and starts,

"Now, you see...my plan was to take over this school in a few days, but you seem to have provided the perfect opportunity for me to start my plans a bit early."

"Take over...what do you mean?  I don't even go here."

"I know you don't.  You’re that boy who lives in the house on the edge of the school.  By why would I just let you go when I don't have too.  Another person with such power is simply a threat to me, a threat I need to deal with." 

Jeff suddenly feels himself shrink a bit more. Its just enough for this giant to now fit him in one hand.  She then reaches down and below her jumper (oh, in case it hasn't been mentioned before, it’s a uniform required school), and pulls down her panties and states,

"You know...your life force will make a welcome addition to my own."

With that, she drops him down towards her crotch.  Jeff struggles but he finds himself unable to move.  He is helpless as the giant girl jams him feet first into her hot, wet cunt, and them with one move pushes him inside.  He slides into the smelly, sticking, wet environment, with ease. He tries to get out, throwing his hands up against the walls, but there is nothing to grab onto...they are perfectly smooth, and he is just sucked up inside her.   He tries everything he can as the light begins to fade, only to feel something...wrong with his body.  As his watch's screen is still active, he can see around him and easily sees as his cloths seem to vanish off his body.  His limbs grow chubby, and his body fat.  The slender lines that he enjoyed for so long seem to change completely.  He is stunned by this. 

"Whaa...waaa..aaaahhhh...."

'Wha...why can't I speak?'  He thinks. That's when a devilish voice enters his mind, a voice that seems to laugh as it states,

"Oh, come now...how can I suck the life out of you in my womb...if you weren't first a baby?"

Jeff's heart nearly stops as he hears this news.  He begins to panic...but there is nowhere to go.  Soon, he finds his body jammed into through a tight tube, or entrance of some kind that seems to lead to another space.  His body just seems to keep pushing and pushing until finally he's jammed into a room full of darkness. He rolls around, his stomach becoming jammed up against the wall.  He tries to move back out this space, only to feel some sort of tube growing out of him, latching him to the fleshy walls.  Then the room fills with water. 

"Just think...you will see everything..." The voice continues, "...right up to your little egg vanishes into DNA!" Jeff watches as his vision begins to blur.  He feels his body getting smaller and smaller.  The watch though, is programmed to fallow his size, but only to a certain extent.  Yet, with this age regression, he isn't sure how long it will stick with him.  So, through the fogginess of his vision, he cycles through the menus...only to lose site of them all together...his eyes reverse themselves out of development. At this point, it’s a miracle he has muscle controls.  There is an emergency setting...an instantly get out of jail free card...an experimental transport system that will not only take him back to his house, but will return his DNA to an earlier, predetermined reset point. The option is the last one on the list and even viewing it cause the watch to vibrate.  Those are safety precautions just in case of any sort of emergency.  He cycles as much as he can, battling quickly reducing muscle control, and...and his greatest fear...he can feel the watch beginning to separate from his wrist.  He realizes that he must act now, before he loses all muscle control.  He has awareness of his surroundings...possibly so that she can torture him some more.

He feels what he thinks is a vibration and simply double taps and then holds the option as best he can, and hopes for the best. This move will make any command activate...it also signals to the device an emergency.  He then waits to return his house...his barn, the ability to see his place of refuge for so many years.  What he gets...

"Huh, why am I here?"

He looks around...he's back in the girls locker-room.  He quickly moves to stand up, only to feel something off about his body.  His chest is heavy, but then again...so is his stomach. He looks down over himself and sees himself wearing the uniform for the school.  It takes two seconds to realize...

"Ahhh, crap...the body exchange program?"

Body exchange, a last minute addition.  For a few months he played around with moving neural patterns back and forth from one creature to another.  He put that functionality in the watch at the last minute just for the fun of it, and because with a computer the size of the empire state building inside the thing, he had the computer space. Its also located right next to the emergency function. 

Jeff stumbles for a moment, but then looks down over himself. For a moment, he can feel...or maybe even hear a voice coming from within him.  He tries to clear him mind and instantly feels a rush of energy overcome him.

"What is this?  Are these her powers?"

He quiets his mind, and looks down as he spots the girl's stomach begin to flatten out.  He can still hear a quiet sound in the background...a small voice yelling "Noooooooooooo!!!!!!!"

The voice seems to grow quieter and quieter.  In a panic, Jeff reaches behind him and unzips the jumper and pulls off the sides, allows it to drop to the ground then lifts up the white, button up shirt. He watches as he goes from two months pregnant, to one month...to nothing visible.  There aren’t even any stretch marks. 

"No, please...don't, don't go!" 

With that scream, he feels the small life in him just disappear. Then, then...

"No, no, not there, please no...please!!! HELP, stop this, please stop this...I'll tell you how, just help!!!"

Suddenly he feels a pinch in his left side.  Its just a small cramp, but its noticeable. 

"No, please...please...please...please......"

With that...silence.  Then...a pressure seems to form in his bra...it becomes tighter, and his chest a bit heavier, and his hips and waist seems to become more shapely.  He even feels an energy wash over him. Its an intoxicating feeling, but at the same time...he knows it only means one thing...his body is dead.

He steps up out of the jumper and heads over to his phone, picks it up and looks at the screen where it says,

CRITICAL ERROR

DEFAULT DNA AND LIFE SIGNS NOT FOUND

ALL DATA BACKEDUP AND STORED

PLEASE ENTER PASSCODE AT HOMEBASE FOR DATA RELEASE 

With that, he drops to the bench and just sits there...staring at his phone. 

Hours pass, and he barely moves.  Yet, eventually, the doors to the locker open, and a woman walks inside.  She walks up to Jeff and looks down to him, still sitting his head in his hands and his phone, whose screen shut off a while ago, in his lap. She looks to him for a moment, surrounded by underwear and eventually asks,

"Just how long are you going to stay like that?" Jeff looks up to the woman.  He has no idea who she is nor does he care.  At least not at first. "Come on...get your jumper on and pick up your underwear and let’s go."

Jeff looks to her for a moment, then quietly states,

"That's not my jumper...or my underwear."

She shrugs.

"Is now."

Jeff looks at her for a moment.  It takes a while for his brain to put 2 and 2 together.  Which, by the way is 22.

"Wait...how do you?"

"Because I WAS that girl's mother.  But..." She thinks, "well, I was playing the part of her mother.  But she was power hungry, and eventually I was going to have to put her down. Look.  You are that boy from up in that house right?"

"God does everyone know about me?"

She shrugs again.

"No, we are just your best equivalent of next door neighbors. I've always just found it interesting that you had been living alone for so  long...then I realized that you were using science to preserve your life, so I left you alone."

"Yeah...well, I can't. I...I killed her, and me."

"She killed herself...she just did it in your body. Well, now, what was you're body and her body have fused, so that is now your body, and there is little you can do about it other than continue on with life. Besides there are worst bodies to get stuck in. Now, come on, pick up your stuff and let’s go."

"But those are..."

"People, I know...but you can return them when you come to school tomorrow. I've made things so that that no one will think anything out of the ordinary happened here.  Those girls never existed, the boys in the locker-room that you made girls were always so, and the ones who are currently in your little pod like things...well, for right now they have never existed ether as far as their parents are concerned. We can return them all tomorrow."

Jeff looks at the woman carefully for a moment before asking,

"Wait...how is that possible, and why are you helping me."

"One...I'm a witch, two I care.  You see, you only figured out how magic works from a science perspective.  But now that you are in a body that is attuned to magic, I think you should learn how to use it. Don't worry, I can make it so that tomorrow, people will just think you are a new student.  Now, get your things and come on."

"But...why not change them back now?"

"Well, why would I deny you leaning how to do spell removal...and well...it would be a shame not to wear them." She then produces a big, and rather friendly smile, one that actually gives Jeff a bit of confidence...and hope.