- Text Size +
For the girls

Jeff heads back to his hole, shrinks himself down and heads back to work.  All in all, his assault on the boy's locker room lasted about fifteen minutes. So now its off to the girl's.  For the girls.  The girls, in his mind, will not be shown any mercy.  In his mind, based off his memory, girls are the root of all evil.  They can hit you, punch you, hurt your feelings and its always okay.  Yet when you even walk past her the wrong way, you’re a douche.  He’s been taken and used by women so many times especially when he was in school.  Girl’s are born knowing how to use boys.  He always found it ironic how men get in trouble for dating young women, and they are bashed and looked down on, yet girls from middle school to into their twenties, will typically only date older men. When he was an adult he was on every dating website but never got a response. When he was younger he was friendly with girls, he helped with homework and labs and everything…and he was only continually insulted, dumped, thrown to the side, and always for more meaty older guys…whether they were seniors in high school or professors and or grad students in college.  What was even funnier was when they would go for guys who were aggressive, abusive, had a history of using girls and dumping them…Frank types.

Then, then when he got older, what was it…just talking and work out buddies with a girl, no other intention and next thing he’d know the girl would drop him for someone else.  Why…why would they do that? They do it because they think he’s only out for sex.  Then, then he’d find out they would pair up with guys who that’s what they were all about.  Or if they would stick around, they would do it because they’d think he was gay and wasn’t sexually threatening…and then only leave when he said he wasn’t because now they were uncomfortable.  Of course, then they’d end up pregnant, or in bad relationships, or dumbed after a few dates. 

But the one thing that he hates is that it’s universal.  So this is just the start of his plan…but first a bit of revenge.

He makes his way back to the main tunnel, ensuring to drop off the bottles containing his new pets at the elevator, and then continues over to the other side of the tunnel…the girl’s bathroom. So when he looks through the hole here, its nothing more than young, teen girls.  Thin thighs, slender legs, young, virgin (well, some of them anyway) pussies, and supple hanging breast.  He looks up at the girls in the shower stall.  These are all the swimmers.  Each has a body built in a pool.  Each is hot and attractive, and none know that they are in for. 

So when he lifts up his shoulder and asks himself…

“So what should we do today ladies?"

The flock of giantess, six in all stand about in the showers, gossiping about clothing, and classes, and boys.  They aren't anything too special, mainly just a bunch of high school girls, all with slender bodies probably honed in from years of athletics.  Yet, that is about to change, shockingly and suddenly. Every girl standing there suddenly stops cold and simply drops what they are doing...and anything in there hands as the case may be.  Each one of them suddenly feels a powerful feeling passing through their bodies, a pressure like none other.  They grab their crotches just as their clits seem to explode in size, and push out from their bodies in a way that shouldn't be natural.  Yet, unlike the boy's who's testis became a set of ovaries...

'Oh, yeah...that's a good reason to let them live' he thinks recalling his pet snakes recent meal. Anyway, these girls simply grow a pair, and they drop down and hang low. Yet all their female organs are still in tact.  They still have a set of egg factories, they still have a vaginas and labia. They are no longer females nor males, but...actually the term transsexual doesn't work here ether. Now they are futanari.  For those of you who don't know what that is, well....

Futanari (noun): describing a fictional character which poses a female body with both male and female sex organs, but is not intersexed or transsexual as in box sets of organs are fully functional and, in some cases, they are capable of very dramatic orgasm and lactation, beyond that which is normally possible. A common element of Japanese porn.

And now you know.

Each girl is now rocking a two inch in diameter, eleven inch long rod that could easily drill a hole in the concrete building around them.  Each one of these peckers is packing enough sperm and seminal fluid to fill a wading pool with enough fluid to drown a small child.  If they went to the Karlson Sperm Clinic, they'd put out so many cups of sperm that they'd have to truck it out with an 18 wheeler (beat that Frank Drebbin). Their breast have also increase in size, now from the small A's and B's to D's and DD's and an E. And those breast aren't empty ether...they are full of milk, but not for any babies mind you...for pure sexual quality. 

The girl's look themselves over shocked, but the shock only last a minute, before the mind portion of the program takes over, and each girl's personality is simply pushed to the side. Now the program takes over.  Each girl turns to their shower head and slip it off, and then begins exiting.  Unlike with the boy's where the personality was simply modified, or was placed into a sort of hibernation, these girls are fully conscious of what's going on around them, and that their bodies are moving on their own.  They all stop by the outside of the shower, and wait as Jeff exits the tile and looks up to the giants in front of him.  While watching them is somewhat erotic, they are a bit too tall to give him much enjoyment...they are simply out of scale.  So he ups his growth and returns to a normal height...only to see that the average girl is still taller than him.  Well, 13 year old boys are usually a bit smaller than 13 year old girls, and most of these girls are actually older than that.

"Okay, now let’s find those cheerleaders shall we?"

The girls simply nod.

The cheerleaders are the only other girl's group in the lockers at the same time as the swim team.  All the other ones have ether already left or do not practice today.  The cheerleading squad at the school is large, about twelve or even fourteen girls, Jeff has never had an accurate count. He knows only about half of them will be in today.  Its mainly just a factor of bad timing as the others are on a field trip.  Yet it actually works out...and it gives him a reason to come back.  He hears the girls chatting in the distance and a smile grows to his face as he walks around the bank of lockers and looks to the girls.  Each one looks to him and are immediately shocked. Many of these girls are just in sports bras and panties.  A few are a bit further along, wearing cheerleading briefs.  Jeff simply smiles as he sees them, but he's not here to do anything himself...so,

"Hi girls."

"What the hell...get out!" 

One girl yells as they all cover themselves up.

Jeff finds this ironic.  While he knows there has been a feminism push as of late due to a few drunken party rapes (which he thinks much of the blame goes to the girls as well as the guys) he does still recall at least two times when guys walked into the girls bathroom when he was in high school and the girls mainly laughed it off.  But those were the punks and the jocks...or the cute boys. Even now he doesn't qualify. 

"Yeah, I'm not the one who you should be yelling at."  At that point, three of the futas approach the girls from the far side, and three from his side.  They stare down the girls who look at them, well...they almost don't.  They see enough of each other to recognize the girls, so there is no point...right?

"What the fuck!?" One girl yells as she sees the giant pair one girl has hanging below her.  "Melissa has a dick?"

The girls look...that's when they see that all the girls have them, and they are throbbing with blood.  Their erections are so firm, that they are painful. The cheerleaders are both aroused and fearful.  There is only one reason why anyone has a hard on like that. 

"Wait...this is a joke right?"  One girl asks as she backs into the space. 

"Nope."  Jeff states as he looks into his watch. "And you..." He looks up...only about six are present.  Okay, convenient, but it works. "Are going to worship those things like the dick loves you are."

"Actually," one girl starts as she turns towards him, her face a bit flush... "...I'm a lesbian."

The other girls look at her a bit odd, one even placing a shirt over her chest. 

"Yeah, that's a mental thing...but even now, you should be happy.  You lesbians may act like you don't want a dick, but yet you buy more of them than any straight woman ever has." He then keys in their new personalities, and hits ENTER.  With that, the cheerleaders instantly feel these new personalities turn on. 

Like with the swimmers, they are still inside of their minds, but their bodies are simply on autopilot.  They move over to the futas of their choice, drop down in front of them, and instantly take their giant dicks in their mouths.  The futas instantly react but moaning and breathing heavily.  Jeff finds this alluring as the futas grab the back of the girls heads and jam them down on their hard lead pipes and force them to take them all the way into their throats.  Yet these girls are pro's now.  They take those dicks into them and continue working them.  In fact, they only come up when its time to breath, or just lick their thick, low hanging balls. Each one keeps moving up and down and all around, working as hard as possible to get those pumps working, and sure enough, the first futa lets out a loud moan...but there is no fluid.  Instead, the girl swallows the large load, taking it all down into her stomach. Inside her mind, the girl is screaming, panicking, ready to throw up with the fact that she has to taste and swallow so much of this girl's load.  Yet, when she breaks, all she states is,

"Mmm, that was good."

The little lesbian is the same, only when her futa explodes, she takes half of it in her throat, them purposely backs off to get the rest of it on her face.  It’s a ton of fluid, and it covers her face in a way that you only see on pornos. She clears off her eyes and then laps up the extra fluid then states,

"Oh, look you got it all over me."

"That's okay."  Her futa states before coming down and lapping it all up off her face. 

Soon the others cum, but that doesn't stop anything.  Soon the girls start taking the massive dicks of these futas into their bodies.  Each one bleads as their cherries are popped (ironically they were all virgins...oh well), and instantly begins screaming out in pleasure and a bit of pain as they take these dicks.  Unlike Frank and his gang, there is no over active pleasure center to make this feel good...these girls are taking these for the first time with no preparation. So their bodies are being stretched out for the first time...this sex is purely painful.  Their minds are screaming out in pain...screaming for relief, screaming for this to end...but their program has them enjoying this and calling out that they want more, and more. Then some of them even grab onto their futa's tits and pull them on top of them, and they begin sucking out the milk, drinking it like a couple of toddlers. 

Soon, the powerful futa dicks do the one thing each one of these girls do not want, and they send a gallons worth of sperm deep into their bodies. The girl’s vaginas contract and constrict as they reach the peak of orgasm, pushing their girl’s cervixes straight up against the futa's 'heads' and filling their wombs (which under normal circumstances is impossible).  It is so much that their stomachs actually expand outward with pressure. Normally it should just leak out from the side, but the futa's dicks are simply to thick and to big.

Its not until the futas pull out does anyone recognize the damage that is done.  An entire trail of fluid leaks out onto the floor from each girl...far, far more than what is physically possible. However, on the plus side, their bodies deflate.  And as these girls and futas all lay there in their computer issued glow of pleasure...Jeff sits there looking down to them in debate.  While, about mid-way through he was enjoying this to the point of wanting to pull out his own penis and join in...now he just feels...flat.

In his mind, the robot song from Portal keeps playing in his mind.  (If you don't know it, just go to Youtube and get the plot of that game and the song, because I'm not describing it here).  Yes, sure, this was a Triumph...it was a huge success.  But at what cost.  He puzzles, and puzzles, until his puzzle-er can puzzle no more.  Then finally, he comes to only one conclusion...a heart growing three sizes in any amount of time should be fatal. But also, he broke one of the main rules of science...that you use it to help and not to punish or torture.  Its not a hard and fast rule, but he's been to Hiroshima, he's been to a couple of Holocaust museums, and he's seen View to A Kill...he used science to torture innocent people.

'But they're girls...they aren't innocent.  We're just conditioned to think that way.  Why do you think a man can be slapped in a G rated movie but a woman couldn't get hit until a PG-13 movie, then killed on screen without an R rating?'  He thinks to himself.

"But does it matter?"  His conscience responds.

'Of course it does.  I would have killed for something like this when I was young...those girls treated me like crap.'

"But those were THOSE girls, not these."

'But you know they did something to.'

"Maybe so, but you don't know that...you have no right to hand out punishment before the crime is committed. For all you know, these may be the acceptation."

'Well, where were you when I was in the boy's locker-room? Sleeping...being as sexist or feminist as society?'

"No...Frank and his bunch were a bunch of jack-asses who deserve what they got.  And while I still don't know what turning the track team into girls will do, they did violate your property after passing onto it...and well, the golf team deserved it.  But the rest of those boys, well accept the mermaids, you plan on giving those little gifts to permanently...with a few mental acceptations. They are waking up right now with a penis which could send a veteran porn star over the moon.  Yet here, this is just blatant revenge.  There is no point to it, and its not even owed."

'So I have to wait for them to do something before I can do something?'

"Exactly."

'Great.'

"Oh, and don't forget to fix the Mermaids or the Nagi."

'Fine, fine, fine.'