- Text Size +
Down with the guys

He arrives on the roof, a little worse for ware as the trip was pretty bumpy.  Yet he exits the craft and steps up to a elevator he built into the buildings cinderblock walls and takes it down to the main part of the building. There is a smile on his face.  Many of the kids who teased him when he was younger go here, and they are all just about 14-16 years of age...the perfect age in his book.  He then arrives at the bottom.  He looks right, then left then wonders, 'Which way will I go?'

He thinks it over but then realizes that there is only one real way to go.  After all, he knows the kids schedules.  So he makes a right and starts down the hallowed out tunnel.  As he walks down the tunnel, a thunderous sound begins to ring through the walls.  The sound is muffled, but its presence indicates something large and rather violent is on the other side of the wall.  A slight echo of voices can start to be heard.  As he walks, he begins to make out sliver of light.  Near the very back of this camber is a small robot used to carve out this tunnel, yet the light isn't coming from it.  No, when Jeff walks up to the light he spots his target, a small hole in the wall leading to the showers.  To a normal sized person, the hole looks like a small imperfection in the tile, almost like someone took a pen or a screw driver and made a small dent in the tile. Its not something your average high school kid would bother paying attention to.

Yet for a now two and a half inch tall Jeff, that hole is nearly six inches wide. So he doesn't have to strain his head when he looks outside and spots a bathroom full off...teenage boys.  The boys are from the school's sports division. Some are getting ready for swimming, others are coming in from football practice and a few are from other athletics.  No sport is too small is the school's motto, so even if an activity only has one person on it (and the state official athletic department officially recognizes it), they will host it. Right now, up above him its basically a sausage fest.  Giant boys that straddle above him with their long dicks flapping around in the breeze. Many of the boy's are still hairless, but more than a few look like they are trying out for roles as werewolf's. 

The irony is...with exception to the hairy ones, Jeff actually doesn't mind the view.  He finds it interesting to see how many boys are uncircumcised now a days because in his mind, circumcision is just the legalized, culturally accepted form of male genital mutilation. He likes their proximity and would love to see them perform a sex act right now.  Then suddenly a bunch of boys crowds next to his hole in the wall.  The boy, a younger boy and a swimmer (yes, he's been spying on them for some time now) walks up to the hole. His foot is far larger than him, nearly twice his length and nearly his height.  The young boy just looks young, and is actually pretty cute.  Many of his features make him the sort of boy even the straightest man would love to get a chance with.  Of course, he knows soon those young looks will give way to manly features and pounds of hair everywhere.  As well, for most of these kids...he just looks young and not attractive.

As the boy fires on the shower, and a rush of water that is just as deafening as standing next to Niagara Falls hits the ground in a massive explosion, an older boy walks up and basically belts out,

"Hey Jessica move over will ya, I got date."

"Hey, its first come, first served."  The young boy states up above. 

"Just move will ya."

Jeff doesn't much like this, but this is what he was looking forward to.  Thanks to the size of his glory hole and its placement an inch or so above the ground, no water enters his space, so he can stand very close to the hole and not worry about getting wet.  So he positions his wrist and controller to the hole and as Jesse is pushed out of the way, begins using the controls to target the boy's he's already identified as problem candidates. This particular boy, Frank, is a six and a half foot tall menace.  He would be on a date today.  The boy used to harass him when he biked around the neighborhood years ago. He never forgot about this fool or his friends, each of which appears to be pushing the other boys out of the way.  So he hits the button pulling up the feature: SEX CHANGE.

Then with them selected as targets, he pulls out a cellphone like device (actually it is a smartphone, but with all the mods he's made to it, and the fact that at less than a millimeter in size it wouldn't have enough power to hit the cell tower on the building's roof for anything) and uses some preselected images of girls that he has in mind, then, when he is finished making his selections...he hits ENTER.

Within seconds, the boys up above him feel a surge of energy move through their bodies, and the boy's behind them, the ones they rooted out of line, jaws nearly hit the floor.  Frank looses no less than a foot and a half of height.  His well developed pecks burst outward, forming into balloons then into a rather tear drop shape that just falls against his chest. His waist constricts, while his hips form into the perfect baby cradling devices.  His penis, which was a bit of a monster (stupid genetics) shrivels up and shrinks down in size, then retracts inside of his ball sack.  Then...then his balls, in a powerful move shoot inside of him, causing him much discomfort. He reaches around and grabs his crotch as he feels his nuts punch into his prostate and explode out the top, and curl around inside his lower abdomen and finally settle into their new position.  The sack of flesh around his balls curls up near the new entrance, and forms the perfect labia.  Meanwhile, his facial hair just vanishes, along with hair from his legs, armpits and just about everywhere else except for where it is necessary for a lady to have it...and where it is, it becomes well maintained.  He gains a nice, flowing main of dark brown hair, and a short bit of fuzz just above his crotch.  His fingers become long with well manicured nails with a healthy coating of polish on them. 

When finished...the former football/basketball star looks more like he's a cheerleader than anything else.  A look to his friends would reveal the same.  Meanwhile, Jeff's cameras (yeah, he has them, but only for surveillance, not because he's a sicko) catches the entire transformation.  Yet, as programmed for these transformations, Frank and his gang soon feel their minds overwhelmed with images and feelings.  Their crotches grow wet and hungry for sex...and so do they. 

Jeff lets out a mighty laugh, when the first thing a confused Frank does as he sees his new double D's hanging off his chest, is find that new slit on the bottom of his body and start masturbating. Frank then drops to his feet, and turns to the boys.  His giant butt is just to the side of Jeff's hole, but still allowing for a decent view.  Yet, as Jeff goes to hit the other boy's with a little something for them, his main target Jess states...

"I, I think we need to get them some help." He then turns and runs off. 

"Great..."Jeff states, "...well, the kid is well behaved. Oh well."  He then reaches for his phone and uses his new security protocols to lock down the locker-room...along with the school. All the fire doors close, but the alarm doesn't go off...that would ruin the mood.  He then looks to the boys who had been slighted...and the boy's who are just there. 

"Come on...don't you want to fuck me?"  Frank asks in the slutiest voice he can manage.

One of the boy's looks his way completely confused, yet Jeff has the answer.  He keys into his command for the boys to loose their inhibitions, and for their manhood's to grow to a rather healthy size.  Each boy had already grown hard by the sight of these naked girls, but now, they go from five and six inches, to ten with a set of testis that have enough material in them to knock up twenty women in a row. With that, the boys head down to their women.  Some of the boys head up to them and have the girls take them in their moths, while others slide these new girls body's down in the wet shower and immediately enter them.  The newly minted girls instantly start their jobs of professional school sluts. 

Jeff watches, his own, young dick demanding attention.  Yet he has to tell himself...

"Not yet.  We have more."

With that he turns and jogs down the tunnel to the end where the elevator sits.  He then takes the elevator to a lower level. There are some lights in these tunnels, all fashioned with bulbs from a model train set.  They actually do a good job of keeping the place lit. 

On this lower level, he hops onto a small car and takes it to the end of the tunnel.  From here he makes a quick stop near an access tube heading to the upper level.  He walks up the tube and up to a hole in the wall.  He exits and finds himself in the coach’s office.  Only the school's main gym teacher has an office in the gym.  He's also the only adult present. 

While Jeff does here some knocking on the door, he spots the gym teacher in the corner, on his computer, quickly trying to finish something up.  Jeff knows that this nearly one hundred and fifty foot mass of flesh isn't on a porn site (first the school's servers block porn), but he's been watching him too. No, he's on a mail order bride site.  Apparently some Chinese girl has caught his fancy. Normally Jeff would leave him alone, but Jeff has done his homework, and was looking for ways that this balding, past middle age man would actually keep a woman like that.  The one thing he discovered is that the woman is actually a lesbian, and through their communications, the coach has actually come to the point where he has negotiated a deal for her to come to the US to be with him, and she can be with as many women as she wants.  He's simply that desperate.

"Not anymore."  Jeff keys into his watch then pulls out his...well, lets call it like it is, Galaxy 15 Smart Phone. He then uses a preset he already developed and within a few seconds, the man who life seemed to have forgotten melts away, replaced by a slim woman with long black hair and a sort of Polynesian look to her.  As with the others, the coach feels the change, but as with them, Jeff alters his mind so that he doesn't recognize the change...well, not fully anyway.  So she stands up in her slender clothing with the figure of a former gymnast and current ballet dancer whose only doing this to give back to the community.  Her form fitting cloths feel a little odd on her body at first, and she does stop and look at herself in the mirror, but she turns and walks off as if nothing is wrong. 

She walks up to the door and opens it, sending a shock down the giant boy's spine that discovers her.

"What is it Jesse?"

Jesse looks at her for a moment...all he's wearing is a towel.  Flushed and embarrassed, he looks away and states,

"Well...umm...where's Coach Carter?"

"What are you talking about kid I am Coach Carter."

That seems to freak him out even more, but the boy is bright.  So he turns and walks off, saying,

"Never mind."

Jeff still isn't done.  He's a bit worried about Jesse, but he has no way to get to him ether.  Until he can get to him there is nothing he can do.  So he heads back to the tunnel. He then drives down to the end where he is able to go to several different access tunnels.  He chooses the first and flies up a ladder to the top and appears just above ground level.  This time, his window on the world is a crack between a support beam made up of cinderblocks and a locker.  He pears out and to his delight sees a bunch of hundred plus foot tall teens all standing around getting dressed for their activity.  The boys are in various stages of getting dressed, but he knows that these long distance runners have some time to kill, so they usually move slowly.  The boys seem all happy, chatting away about anything.  Overall he has little against them, nor the men's golf team as they fill in the gaps in this tight hallway.  He knows that this will be a tough one as the giant legs slam down in front of him.  The floor is solid concrete so he doesn't feel the movement, but still, the site of a giant object the size of a Chevy Suburban slamming down in front of him like its nothing is still a bit nerve racking.  It causes him to push into his small chamber a bit, even though he knows there is no chance of that foot ever getting into this small sliver of a crack in the wall. Of course, the smell of said foot does and that’s nearly enough for him to want to just leave and forget this whole thing.

After recovering for the fumes he removes his small phone and points it into the air.  Using the facial recognition technology in the camera, and using the using the preselect function on his watch, he pulls off another rather interesting change.  The track boys, who have all donned their shorts and their t-shirts go through the same change as the boys in the shower.  As with them, the changes are quick and unsettling. The boy's chest expands and their hair grows out, their faces become feminine and their voices instantly lighten.  Only here, the additional change is their clothing...well, they also aren’t as buxom as the other girls.  Their bodies are slend...well, let’s wait a moment for that. 

Their clothing is the main difference.  Their shorts retract and form into performance briefs, or something that looks more like a bikini bottom more than anything.  The design highlights the new curve below their bodies and tends to ride just on top of their now slender hips.  Their shirts form into tight fitting clothing that almost just looks like a sports bra, but are a bit too long for that.  They do show off the curve of their new breast, but none of these new girls are all that...busty. Instead, they look like one would expect a semi-serious female track runner to look, slender and efficient...and they inspire a very good laugh from Jeff who became pissed when they would run through his yard without permission just because they could.  Yet there are more interesting changes in store for the golfers.  While Jeff considers golf a sport...he doesn't like it when people use his barn for target practice. 

So to eliminate this the golf team (which is all male) they have to go. Instead, he has opted to make them into cheerleaders.  The boy's shorts and polo shirts form into pleated skirts and sleeveless tops.  Their underwear becomes silky blue cheerleading briefs to match their skirts.  They done knee high socks and white shoes, grow long hair and, and these girls can have breast in the C and D cup range.  As with the other's their minds are also changed to make them think that this is how they've always been. So after the changes and a bit of shock passes through their minds, they instantly get over it.

Jeff is still not done. After five minutes of laughing at the hundred foot tall girls, whose slits he can easily now be seen in their tight clothing, he heads back to the bathroom.  There the newly minted girls are all covered in mounds of sperm.  Apparently at some point the boy's turned off the showers.  The girls have sperm coming from every orifice on their bodies. There is even a little blood around their pussies, indicating that they all were virgins before this (actually they probably weren't but their female bodies were). Now...now they are cooling off, which means in a few minutes their minds will return to normal.  But Jeff doesn't want that. No, Frank and his friends had harassed him far too much. No one else has left the shower. No, instead they are simply taking a break, feeling up their girls and telling them... "You want more of that, don't you?"

Jeff can't get a good view from the lower hole, so he heads to the elevator and heads to an upper level. The upper level is in the wall, mounted just above the pipes.  He hates it up here because it is JUST above the pipes, meaning all that hot water comes in here and makes the tunnels steaming hot.  Yet it affords him the angle he needs to finish this and eliminate Frank once and for all.  There are some other boys, ones he did nothing with on the corner.  He just shakes his head at them and calls them "Collateral damage."

He then changes three of them.  Well...he meant to only do one.  But the first one he hits turns into...a Mermaid. His body easily and willing forms into a female top, his hair grows out, but his legs press hard together, meld into one, and grow out another two feet and form a large scaly, but smooth gray tail.  The boy looks up and over himself shocked...and so does Jeff.

"That wasn't supposed to happen." He checks the settings, and they are correct, so he aims at the boy next to the first and hits him with the same settings and soon enough...he too is a Mermaid.  Both boys now have long tails that are truly flexible, and not ridged as they are sometimes pictured in movies. The tails are fully flexible, able to bend all the way around them, which they quickly do in an effort to sit up on them.  When thy finally manage, the boy's with the unaltered minds look themselves over in complete confusion...and a bit of sexual wonder.  Jeff just looks to his device and goes into the settings.  He looks down and notes a few of the normal boys getting nervous so he quickly uses his device and soon the boys are hyper horn dogs.  The fall onto the mermaids and instantly go to screwing them.

NOTE:  Okay, to clear something up here before people wonder how this is possible, first of all lets go into a little basic marine biology.  First, if a Mermaid was to exist...it would be a mammal, or possible a mammal capable of underwater breathing.  This actually is possible if the lungs themselves also had an internal gill system. This would also make it easy for them to swim like dolphins.  But whatever.  As mammals, they would reproduce sexually, and internally.  Dolphins, an aquatic mammal, actually breeds by the male and female swimming around one another and connecting and then have sex while swimming.  Actually its something Sharks do to. They then give birth to live young. THIS is how a Mermaid would reproduce, not like Salmon or Baitfish in which the female lays her eggs on the shore then the male fertilizes them.  That is actually limited to ONLY fish species.  Most other creatures under the sea have sex. For more information...watch the freaking Discovery Channel or NatGeo once in a while!

Thank you.

Jeff looks over his settings and realizes that his Mermaid program has been input under the wrong file name. He looks at his files and sees what he is looking for.  He then looks to the one boy that is left in the shower.  He watches as his two friends hump the living daylights out of those two new Mermaids. Jeff points the device at him and soon the boy's legs fuse together and grow outward.  His chest produces a set of healthy, firm breast and his hair grows out, and his waist slims down.  Yet, unlike the mermaids, his fused legs don't stop growing. Instead, they loop around and around and around, until this formally five foot nothing boy is more than ten feet long.  And his legs...they aren't legs anymore, but rather a long tail...the tail of a snake.  For now the boy is a Naga, or more properly a Nagi (denotes femininity).  This mythical creature which is (in modern telling's typically) picture with a human torso on a snakes body, and the Indian equivalent of a Centaur (a human on a horses body).  While there is some deviation in what they actually do, depending on the culture and time period, there is one thing they are known clearly for...devouring humans.  And this one has been preprogrammed to do just that. 

As with before, the boy looks himself over shocked, but then...then that hunger gets a hold of him.  This was Jesse's position, in Jeff’s mind, but this boy will do fine. It takes the kid a moment to get use to his body.  Like the Mermaids, the tail isn't something we are born with and takes a while to get use to.  But soon, hunger takes over.  This hesitation gives Jeff the chance to reprogram the minds of the Mermaids, their mates and the horny boys.  The Mermaid set does continues doing what they are doing while the boys back away from the hot chicks. Its just in time too, as their minds slowly return to normal.  Frank is closet to the far wall of the shower, and when he sits up, he is purely shocked by what happened.  He doesn't know what to think...well that is until he sees the boys who had previously humped him.

"You!"  He starts out, pissed as can be.  She gets up and begins moving over to them. The boy's were programmed to avoid him, but other than that, their minds have also reset.  So they find themselves backed into a corner with no place to run. Once again, the school bully is coming down on them.  He moves over, ready to destroy them, thinking that all this must be their fault. As he closes in, he looks to the first boy, the boy that jammed his dick in his mouth and came in it no less than twice before trading positions, and mashing his dick into his new crotch.  He moves up to him with the intent to punch him into a coma when a girl, suddenly and quickly comes up out of nowhere and stops right in front of him.

The young looking, girl with a somewhat vacant stare looks at him for a moment, allowing Frank to look at her. She has nice sized, and fully exposed breast, long blonde hair that is just dripping over her shoulders, beautiful deep green eyes and a childish face that just seems to make her more alluring.  They look at each other for a moment before the girl states,

"I hate you Franklin."

"Wha...like they hell I care bitch.  Get out of my way."

"But I'm still a bit hungry."

Frank shrugs. "Like the hell I care."

"You should...your friends care."

"Why?"

"Because they were so tasty, and they went down so fast."

That statement causes Frank to back up a bit...but when he does...he runs into something...a large scaly wall from what he can tell purely by his foot. He looks around and watches as a large snake’s tail slowly makes its way around him, and in that tail...three large bulges.

Frank quickly looks over to where his friends where...only to spot no one.  He then looks over to the girl and spots the long tail running from her otherwise slender body.  Panicked, Frank makes a break for it...but snakes have far faster reaction times than humans, and the Nagi instantly whips around trapping Frank before he can even turn around.  She then wraps herself around him once more, moves her head up close to his and states,

"Remember when you had sex with my sister...then left her alone after your date and called her easy in a whore..." She then kisses him on the lips and Jeff gets a bit of information he didn't even have, "...well...I do."

With that, the girl unhooks her human sized jaw and jams her mouth over Franks head.  Frank struggles to get free, but a snake is nearly pure meat...I mean muscle.  Even with a human sized neck and body, the girl manages to swallow the new girl whole. Everything simply expands to let Frank and his DD chest slide gently down her body. Frank squirms, but there is no hope.  Within a few minutes, Frank's painted toes slide into the creatures mouth and Frank becomes nothing more that a bulge in the stomach of this large creature. Inside, all four of these victims are very much still alive. The fight and push up against their muscular prison, but it does nothing more than stimulate the digestive juices that are beginning to coat them in a nice lather.  The digestive process is slow, and taxing.  So like all snakes, the Nagi simply coils itself up and lays down on top of itself and goes,

"Now I am full...time to sleep."

Jeff smiles.  The boy who pushed him off his bike, use to tease him about living in a run down house, and more than once played trick...on Halloween is now snake food. Jeff knows that death is an awfully high sentence for simple bullying...but at the same time he knows that those four can stay alive inside that snake for a good several days before they die.  So he has time to bail them out should his conscious get to him. 

"Okay, recovery time."

Jeff uses his vantage to put the boys into a deep sleep.  This even effects the Mermaids.

He heads back downstairs and to a tile just outside of the bathroom that can open and pops out of the space.  He looks around the massive void that is over two hundred and fifty feet tall thanks to his current scale.  He can hear the sounds of the girls down the locker-room, but can't see them.  So he reaches to his watch and enhances his size back up to normal height.  He smiles and walks into the shower.  Everyone present is asleep.  So he pulls out a set of glass bottles from his pocket and places them on the floor.  Using his shrink ray again, he grows the bottles up to about the size of you average shipping crate.  This reveals all the technology that has actually gone into these bottles.  He then opens the lids on them and then one by one, shrinks down the Mermaids and the Nagi, and places them into their own individual bottles.  He then closes them, and shrinks them back down and places them back into his pocket.  He then looks around, turns around and yells,

"I caught a Nagi...and two Mermaids!"

He then looks around for a moment to make sure no one heard that, then states in a quieter voice,

"I've always wanted to say that."

He then waits for a moment, then pushes back into the locker-room.  He hears the girls but he has a good idea of the room's layout so he outright avoids them.  Instead, he looks for one individual, and that is young Jesse.  He looks around the corner and spots the boy half-dressed and looking like he's about to make a run for it. 

The boy looks around the corner and instantly asks,

"Who are you?"

Jeff wants to present himself as a friend, or at least a new kid.  Yet what comes out of his mouth is...

"Did that scare you?"

"Huh?"  The boy asks.

"The fact that Frank and those others turned into girls like that."

Jess thinks it over.  Of course his though process is pretty much like: a+b=C!!!!!!!

"You...you did that?"

Jeff nods.  "Don't worry.  It wasn’t about you."

"Then what about those girls over there, or the coach?"

Jeff thinks about it. 

"The coach is dating a lesbian and those guys...well, that's just personal. I'm not out to hurt everyone."

"Sure fooled me."

Jeff shrugs.  He looks down to his watch and keys in a command and states,

"Don't worry, you won't recall to much latter."

The hits ENTER and the boy sits down and drops to sleep. Jeff smiles and walks off.