[Reviews - 8] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

In the future, not much has changed; just the fact that women now rule the world and men are all less than an inch tall. In this series, we focus on the wacky adventures of Devon and Desmond Smalls, Co-CEOs of In the Shoes of Giants (ITSOG). They are determined to become the best sports journalists in the world, no matter the cost.

 

Much like the case I previously stated regarding the lack of giantesses in certain roles, I also found there to be a lack in the amount of giantess basketball players stories. This, like the case with giantess construction workers, struck me as odd. While I do see some validity in the stereotype that WNBA players look like pitbulls (no offense to basketball players...or pitbulls), I have, throughout my life, come across a large number of ballers were rather attractive. Tall, tomboyish girls who are also cute is the holy grail of my fantasies, and as such, I hope to use my RL experiences to provide the community with good stories. Enjoy!


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Destruction, Feet, Footwear, Sci-Fi, Unaware, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giga (1 mi. to 100 mi.)
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 11841 Read: 31794
Published: July 11 2016 Updated: August 09 2016

1. Chapter 1: Prologue/Here Comes Kourtney by tyeight [Reviews - 4] (6000 words)

This chapter is mainly focused on building the world and explaining the terms that will be used regularly throughout the story. As the story progresses, the chapters will become more geared towards showing the characters interact with the giantesses around them.

 

 

*Like the rest of my stories, this one will also be heavily oriented on foot/sock fetishism. If that's not your cup of tea, please go elsewhere. With that being said, I will try (emphasis on the word, try, to incorporate more diversity to this story (E.g. bare feet, butt stuff, etc.) In the meantime, feel free to leave me some feedback and I hope you enjoy!

2. Chapter 2: Kourtney Powers by tyeight [Reviews - 2] (3302 words)

3. Chapter 3: Charnise "Beanstalk" Taylor by tyeight [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2539 words)

Decided to write a chapter from Desmond's perspective this time.