- Text Size +
I drove the car and tried to calm myself.

"You can ask me three questions, if you want."

"Where did you get the pills?"

"I didn't say I'd necessarily answer. That's for me to know."

"What are... what are the limits?"

Something had changed about the landscape around us. The road was gone, for one thing. So were all the other cars. Rocky tree-lined hills had been replaced with a gentle pink slope, rounded... to the left, the world curved down into darkness. Ahead, past the horizon, two mountains rose to peaks... peaks that were nipples.

I was driving my car on Elly's stomach, along the edge of her belly button, and my Taurus was smaller than the tiniest flea to her. Everything shifted and the horizon itself rose, her breasts coming more clearly into view, her face (framed by her dark hair, which was tumbling loose again) a picture of delight.

One vast hand reached slowly to Elly's right, toward the source of the silver-blue light I'd barely noticed, and I discovered that I was seeing her in reflected Earthlight. She whispered, "Limits? Who said anything about limits?"

Her fingers closed around the Earth, which was the size of a baseball, and she moved her hand away with the planet in its grasp. For a moment I thought she would crush me beneath the world, but she kept going, past me, toward the great dark shadow between her legs. Her other hand was already there, warming herself up.

Elly rubbed the Earth against her pussy lips, stripping away clouds and atmosphere. Within a few seconds it was barely recognizable. She frowned; a baseball was too wide for her purposes.

I watched as my wife closed both hands on the blue-and-green world and pressed it until it started to shift and change shape. She molded the world like a lump of clay until it was a column of the proper width and shape...

I turned back to see Elly's face; she was biting her lower lip to contain any cries. I wondered how I could hear her, and whether she could hear ME, then I glanced in the rear-view mirror and saw what was left of the Earth vanish inside of her.

We almost went off the road when we returned to the real world, this time; my mind was a long, long way away. I got back control of the car after swinging across two lanes of highway- thank goodness we'd waited for the traffic to thin out, or we'd have had a fender-bender at the very least.

Elly said, "See, that's what I'm talking about. I probably shouldn't have done that while you were driving. But it felt sooooo good."

I muttered something that even I didn't quite understand, nodding, and kept my eyes on the road.

"So, lover... got a third question?" Her tone was light, easy, teasing, sexy. It was as though this whole mess was the most natural thing in the world to her, nothing strange at all, oh no, just a few little trips into her own imagination with her husband as a passenger/sex-toy/spectator while she destroyed cities and worlds.

I thought of a question and, before asking it, started trying to figure out if I could get another day off. I already had Thursday, and if I could get Friday that was a four-day weekend.

I was going to stay on this horse no matter how many times it threw me into the dirt. This was my wife, the love of my life, and I was going to enjoy her cosmically-awe-inspiring game.

I decided that Friday should be no problem. If anyone asked, I'd say I loved the movie and wanted to see it five more times. Maybe we'd even go a few times so I could gush about the plot if anyone wanted to talk about it next week... then again, maybe I'd just read what people had to say on some message boards.

"Okay, hon, my last question... and just to let you know, I can be off work until Monday with no problems... my last question is, how long until the pills wear off?"

Elly laughed, pleased at my acceptance. She said, "Don't bother."

I shrugged. "So we'll be back to normal by Friday, then?"

"No, silly..." her hand touched mine on the steering wheel, guided me into the breakdown lane. I hit the brakes and came to a slow stop. As soon as I put the car in Park, the world... didn't change at all.

Elly leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then brushed her lips against my earlobe. She breathed, and her breath made me shiver with desire. I felt weightless, dizzy...

My wife's lips moved as she whispered, so quietly I could barely hear, "They last forever."

She closed her lips around my earlobe, then around my entire naked body, and stroked me with her tongue. I felt her chuckle as she leaned back in the passenger seat, working me around in her mouth until she tasted my orgasm. Elly slid me out into her hand and held me between two fingers, then slipped me into her cleavage, warm and wet with her spit.

"Forever," she said, and I smiled weakly into her looming, beautiful face.