- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I wrote this in 2005, not too long after Episode III came out. It contains some actual criticism of the movie. Actual giantess activity doesn't begin until chapter three.
May 13th, 2005

"I'm home, hon!" The door banged shut behind me and I reached into my shirt pocket. "And I got the tickets!"

I was shouting because Elly wasn't in the kitchen. I knew she'd be back downstairs in a moment, as three saucepans were bubbling away on the stove. I waved my hands through the aromatic steam and gave everything a sniff, but I didn't touch anything- not even the one with the lid rattling on top. We had rules in our house, and one of them was: Davy doesn't touch the food until it's time to eat. Too bad, because it smelled like tikka masala and I was one hungry wage-slave.

I loosened my tie with my free hand, slid the skinny end through the knot and whipped it out from around my neck. Another ten hours in the computer room, unseen by anyone but my fellow IT monkeys... but policy was policy, and my employers had never quite caught up with their peers in the "casual Fridays" department. As I draped the tie over the back of the nearest chair, I heard my wife's reply.

"That's great!" Her voice echoed from the stairs, then I heard clicking footsteps on the linoleum in the hall. I frowned as a wave of near-panic went through me... heels? Tonight? Were we expecting guests? Had I forgotten a special occasion?

Elly walked into the kitchen, hips swaying, and laughed at the expression on my face. She stopped and struck a pose as I traded confusion for a silly grin. She was wearing her highest heels, an apron... and nothing else.

She took two more steps, leaned close to me (her shoes brought our lips level with each other) and gave me a little kiss. I stood there, still grinning, and let a happy sound escape my throat. Elly took the tickets from my fingers and looked at them.

She said, "Midnight showing, right? The premiere?"

I just nodded, paying a lot more attention to her body than her words. I loved her dark black hair, whether she had it pinned tight against her head or loose and tumbling to the small of her back, as it was now.

"At the mall theater?"

"Uh-huh." I studied her hint of cleavage above the upper edge of the clean white apron, then looked to the smooth outer borders of her thighs.

"What time should we actually get there? For seats?"

"Uh-huh." My gaze lingered on Elly's shapely calves, made more so by five-inch heels. The shoes were red, my favorite color. At least, my favorite color today.

"And should we take the car or the helicopter?"

"Uh-huh. Uh, the car. Wait, helicopt..."

She smiled as my eyes returned to her face. Her lipstick was the same bright red shade as her shoes. "Busted..."

"Sorry. But you have to admit, I had good reason to be distracted." It was my turn to kiss her, and I did so with pleasure.

Eventually she broke off the kiss and slipped around me, a little unsteady, to stir the vigorously boiling sauces. "Go get out of your work clothes, Davy, and let me finish up here. Dinner's on in five minutes."

I took the tickets back from her, thumbtacked them to the bulletin board next to the door and headed up to the bedroom. I was still hungry, but I wasn't really thinking about dinner or the movie anymore.

I came downstairs wearing my boxers and t-shirt. Dinner was, indeed, on. Chicken and scallions waited for me on a bed of basmati rice. Elly was ladling on a layer of sauce as red as her shoes and lipstick. She slid the plate onto my placemat as I sat down.

I said, "Have I told you how much I love you yet?"

My wife smirked at me. "Once or twice."

"Well, I love you."

The food was excellent, especially the tikka. Elly spilled a little down her front, between her breasts, and I... helped her clean it off. It tasted even better licked up from her skin.

Now, some people say you shouldn't make love on a full stomach. I say those people must not have lovers as sexy as my wife. A heaping plate of tikka and a spicy curry did not impede the next few hours. We took our time, that's true, but it wasn't because of our dinner. After six years of wedded bliss we had no surprises for each other and no reason to hurry. I was thinking about this as I rubbed her shoulders just the way she liked.

Comfort had replaced excitement, I thought, but that was okay. We knew each other inside and out. I was complacent and Elly was happy. Yep, I thought, that was just fine with me. No surprises.

Then she said, "I have a surprise for you." For just a second I wondered if she could read my mind.

She couldn't see my smile as I asked, "What is it?"

"That's for me to know..."

I moved my hands up a little and stroked the nape of her neck with my fingertips. "Come on, tell me..."

But she didn't. Not then.

A while later, both snug under the covers (it was a wet spring and we liked to keep a window open), we enjoyed the simple feeling of our naked bodies sharing warmth. I'd worked with typical, dependable ardor to make sure she enjoyed herself as much as I had... as usual.

Elly said, "The surprise is for Wednesday night. At Revenge of the Sith."

My eyebrows rose and I adopted a comical leer. "Are you gonna wear a costume?" This wasn't as far-fetched as it might have sounded to a listener. We'd first met when the original trilogy was re-released back in the late 90's. I'd been one of the better Fetts and she'd been wearing... the bikini. You know the one I mean. The metal one. I'd introduced myself as we collected our prizes for best male and female costume, we'd taken our excellent winners' seats together and the rest, as they say, is Star Wars history.

"Nope."

"Then what?" I was really curious about this. Until today we hadn't been sure we were going to make it to the first showing... I'd managed to miss the Web sales by accident and had barely managed to finagle something through a guy I knew at work. I didn't plan to tell Elly how much our tickets had cost unless she asked. It wasn't MUCH more than the printed price, but still...

Again she said, "That's for me to know," and I wondered how many times I'd heard her say that. Hundreds by now, and I'd never once heard her say the rest of the cliche.

I knew I'd never get it out of her so I resolved to wait a few days and see what she had in store for me. When I found out, I have to say, it was NOTHING like I expected.