- Text Size +
The rest of the movie went on without interruptions from Elly. It was... okay, I guess. Definitely not what we wanted. I didn't really care by that point. I kept looking to my left, checking to make sure she was still in her seat. I'd have rested one hand on her wrist, the same as she'd done to me earlier, but I was afraid I might upset her.

The final scene of Revenge of the Sith played out and the credits began. Everyone applauded, though it seemed more like they did it from a sense of closure than delight. I was sure some people had loved it... but I wasn't one of them, distractions or no distractions.

People from further down our row started moving past us, apologizing, to the aisle. Elly and I stayed in our seats. We'd agreed to wait patiently for the crowd to break up and let the parking lot empty itself out before we got going; neither of us had anywhere to be the next day. Good planning, that was.

I took advantage of this time to ask a few questions. "Okay, hon, let's hear it. How did you DO that? What did you mean about slipping sideways? What WAS that?"

"There are worlds inside everyone, Davy."

"That's kind of strange, coming from you." She hadn't even liked philosophy courses in college.

Elly leaned close and spoke softly. "It's true. Those pills let us slip from one world to another. To a world inside me. You might say we both entered my imagination."

"Okay, I'll bite. How?"

"That's for me to know..."

I knew I wasn't going to get any more details on how the process worked. At least, not tonight. I asked, "And nobody else knows it's happening?"

She shook her head and murmured, "When I decide to bring us back, no time has passed. At all. We're never technically gone."

"So... it's all in our heads?"

My wife said, "All in MY head."

"This is so strange..."

"What, that your beautiful wife has found a way to take you to a world where she's God? What's so strange about that?"

I felt light-headed again, in shock really. Even after seeing her two forays onto the silver screen, I still couldn't take Elly seriously. It just seemed like a dream. I decided to just ride the wave, go with the flow, hold on until normality returned. I said, "Well... how long can we spend in your, uh, imagination? At a time?"

Elly leaned back and let her feet slide forward now that nobody else was left in our row. She said, "As long as I want. We could spend a week there and then come back to this moment. But that's risky."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, after a week it could be hard to remember exactly what was happening when we 'left.' It wouldn't be so bad NOW, but what if we were eating dinner with friends? We might forget what we were talking about."

I laughed. "They might think we were on drugs."

"Technically," she said, "we ARE on drugs."

Rising from my seat, I stretched my arms over my head. I'd been sitting very still for several hours and I wasn't getting any younger. "So, hon, what..." I turned to face Elly and saw that her seat was, once again, empty.

I immediately looked at the screen- but it was dark. The projector was off.

The entire room shook slightly and I heard people shouting outside. Before I could start to do anything at all, I was knocked off my feet by a shockwave. Several people on the carpeted theater stairs lost their balance and fell, rolling down to the front of the big room. Distant yelling gave way to muffled screaming as a second shockwave, stronger than the last, crashed through the earth- then a third, a fourth, a fifth.

Elly's voice seemed to fill the world, echoing again, and much louder than the speakers had been able to make her: "SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU." Almost everyone quieted down, but "almost everyone" in a crowd of thousands left a lot of panicky people in the crowd.

A sixth shockwave, even more powerful than the last, knocked down everyone who'd climbed back to their feet. I hung on to the arms of my seat as paneling and loose pieces of insulation drifted down from the ceiling. Some of the brackets holding the movie screen in place let go and the whole thing rolled down and sideways with a noise like the world's biggest windowshade.

When she tore the roof off the theater, I wasn't surprised. I was startled to see just how huge Elly had become; she was so big that she was peeling the roof away like the lid from a can of nuts. It stayed together, mostly, though a few chunks of concrete fell into the parking lot. I heard a few car alarms start beeping and wondered why none of them had gone off from her titanic footsteps... and that brought my attention to Elly's feet.

Her left foot was planted on the near part of the parking lot. The wall of the theater, what was left of it, cut off my view of the sole of her high-heeled sandal... but she was so big that I could see the nail of her big toe. The slender black strap around her ankle was at least a hundred feet in the air... her foot had to be at least an eighth of a mile long.

Again she spoke with the voice of a goddess. "I SEE YOU, DAVY. DON'T MOVE, NOW." She dropped the remains of the roof to one side, crushing many cars and many people from the sound of it, and concentrated on me. She wasn't quite tall enough to touch the clouds, but they looked lovely framing her head and upper body.

And then she stepped... into... the theater. I didn't actually see her shrink, as such, but suddenly she was small enough to stand among the front row seats. One of her heels was now pinning down the uneven rolls of the broken screen. She was between sixty and seventy feet tall, which made my seat about level with her waist.

"Howdy, honey." Her voice was loud, yes, but no longer overwhelming. Elly leaned forward and down, putting her hands on her lovely knees, and her head was just a little above me. I looked up at her smile, wide enough to eat me in two bites, and smiled back.

I managed to raise one of my hands (the other was clenched on the arm of my theater seat) and wave to my wife. "Hi..."

Elly shuffled her feet a little, which caused her ass to wiggle back and forth. Outside, people were starting to scream again. It sounded like a full-on stampede. She didn't seem to notice, or maybe she just didn't care. "I'm sixty-six feet tall, not counting my heels, Davy. What's that mean to you?"

Shaking my head, trying to think straight through my mixture of terror and disbelief, I ventured: "You're twelve times your usual size?"

"That's right! So I'm a foot tall for every inch tall I was a minute ago."

My eyes were probably glazed over at this point with shock. I didn't know where she was going with this. Luckily, she was in the mood to share.

"Anyway, my little hubby, that means that from my point of view, you're one inch tall for every foot. So you're a little over six inches tall. Or, more to the point... a little over six inches long."

She leaned a little further forward and reached for me with one hand. The movement emphasized her cleavage, which was very impressive at this angle. I stood up straight, not sure whether I was trying to make things easier for her or just getting ready to flee... my earlier complacency was gone now. My heart was pounding. And... I was naked?!?

Of course. This was her imagination, sort of. Why should she be limited to being a giantess?

Elly picked me up and I felt myself stiffening up, growing rigid with a sort of paralysis. My arms, trapped at my sides by her fingers and thumb, were locked there. I was pretty sure I knew what was coming, and I was right. She turned around and leaned back, sitting on the sloping rear section of the theater seating; her ass slid down a little bit on the walkway, which hitched up her dress, and I saw that her panties were nowhere to be found.

Thirty feet away, one of her feet moved a little to the side, wedging her heel behind a row of seats for better stability. Her other foot came down in the side aisle, crushing a frightened woman to death before her toes stopped against the wall.

Elly said, "Six inches isn't really that much, but I'm sure this will be fun." And without further ado she thrust me, headfirst, into her giant pussy. She was primed and slippery with natural lubrication, a detail that was very important in my current condition, and I slid past her greedy lower lips without resistance. Inside, my wife was incredibly hot, fever-hot, hot with lust. I couldn't breathe, or move.

My wife used me like a dildo, clearly enjoying herself. After the first few thrusts she started to wiggle me around, holding me by my feet, probing at her slick pink walls with my head. I felt everything tremble around me as my hair brushed against a very familiar button of wet flesh- much larger than the last time I'd encountered it, of course. Elly stroked me against her clit and moaned; I heard a crash and assumed she'd just lashed out with her free hand or possibly kicked down a row of seats.

This went on for a few minutes. She would thrust me in and out of her slowly for a few seconds, then fast, then slow again, building her pleasure in a way I knew quite well. My cock was erect, had been for ages in fact, and all that rubbing against Elly's vaginal walls brought me to an orgasm of my own well before she got there. I couldn't enjoy the sensation much, though- I was overwhelmed by the smell and feel of her pussy all around me.

Finally she cried out and SHOVED me into herself, HARD, then HARDER, then DEEPER, pressing against my paralyzed feet with her fingertips, forcing me entirely into her; I was dragged even further inward by the pulsating walls as ecstasy took her over. Unable to bend my waist or turn my head, I felt my spine break in two places. There was surprisingly little pain.

Later- seconds or minutes, I couldn't be sure- Elly's pussy had cooled to normal body temperature. I was still alive, but slowly suffocating in her juices. She fished around inside herself, holding her lips apart with one hand while the fingers of the other darted in and sought me out. I slid out with a "pop" and lay battered and broken on the palm of Elly's hand.

She lifted me to her sweaty, happy face and kissed my chest with her red, red lips. I tried to speak but I still couldn't move. I couldn't even close my eyes.

...and we were in our seats, the last two customers in the theater. My heart was beating at its normal speed again, though adrenaline started to flow as this latest experience caught up with me and my pulse rose accordingly. Elly got up and beckoned for me to join her. I followed her out to the half-empty parking lot without a word.