- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More apologies, more delays in my longer projects. Sorry!

However, I recognize potential for this as a series, so if anyone wants to write more stories in this universe, feel free to tell me and I'll open up a "HIRS World" series.

That said, here we go::

"Precia, please just take the bottle, I have more!" My friend Dawn pleaded. She'd had a crush on me since we were young, and cared ever-so-much for my safety . . . not that it wasn't reciprocated, kinda, I've just taken to seeing my usually taller friend as more a plaything than a romantic partner.

"Alright, alright," I laugh, taking the bottle from her hand, "but why?"

"You remember how you wanted me to test your blood for diseases and stuff?" Dawn asked rhetorically. "Well, you came back with HIRS!"

"Of course I did, dumbass! My dad has it, I'm a carrier, we know this already. I'm like twenty now, you think I'd have had an attack before now, especially with how many of yours I've helped with," I comment dryly.

She stopped for a moment and blushed- over the years, I've stuck by her through all the random times she's shrunk and needed to find a quick way to die . . . it was only after she started making requests for me to stomp her out while barefoot that I caught onto both her attraction to me and her rampant foot fetish. I became her dominant Goddess, sometimes leaving her tiny by my feet for hours at a time and bullying her defenseless body with my toes when the size she dropped to was properly visible yet small enough for my toes to be mountains to her, sometimes making her my private insole when she happens to be big enough to pad my sole, sometimes simply pressing her between both feet for a while, all before inevitably squashing her to nothing and waiting for her pills to kick in and bring her back to normal.

"Th-that's true, I guess," she stammered, "but still, I'd be more comfortable if I knew you had a safety net. Take one. Please? For me?" Her eyes sparkled as she tried to convince me to take one of her nasty pills, and I sighed- I supposed one get-out-of-death-free pill, on Dawn's incomparable insurance plan, wasn't a bad thing.

"Fine. I'll take one," I smirked, "but I'm going to want to see your little diary from last week- exactly how many times did you pleasure yourself when I left you in my empty boot all day?"

She squeaked and rushed out of the room, and I poured myself a glass of water and fished a single black pill from the designed easy-open bottle. "Here we go," I breathed, quickly dropping the pill on my tongue and knocking back the glass of water . . .

I couldn't do it. 

I coughed, and gagged, and the tiny, disgusting pill dropped with a nearly inaudible clunk down the sink as I took a knee. I gasped, fish-eyed as I coughed and fought to keep from throwing up.

Dawn rushed back into the room and put a hand on my shoulder, the other hand smacking my back to clear my windpipe. "Yeah, it's ass the first time, but you get used to it," she said softly, "but you'll be glad later when it saves your life."

I shook my head and went to explain myself . . . before my world went white. 

I groaned and didn't take long to realize where I was . . . resting on Dawn's massive, soft breast, a mess of shuddering gasps as my coughs finally ceased. "Son of a bitch," I coughed in fear and awe.

"Told you," Dawn smiled, raising a finger over me. Her voice resonated  with power, the overwhelming might of a Goddess on high. "Good thing you listened to me, huh? Now hold still, I think you might like being squashed between my tits," she smiled, placing her hands on either side of her bust.

I rapidly shook my head in terror- Dawn still thought I'd taken the pill! I had to correct her, get to a doctor fast, or she'd just assume I'd come back! "DAWN! DAWN, STOP! I COUGHED IT UP!"

"Mmm? No?" My huge friend asked, raising an eyebrow. "Ah, you're right, death by tits is kinda painful- you know, that's how my auntie gets me? Every time, just 'Oh, you shrank? SPLAT against my filthy fucking chest', woman never takes a bath, I swear." She vented. "Ooh," she purrs, getting an idea . . . "how about a kiss of death? That oughta be fun . . . drowning in saliva, getting the biggest Frenching of your life . . ." At that, she gently scooped me up on a single fingertip, running her tongue across her plump, pink lips.

"GOD FUCKING DAMN IT, DAWN, LISTEN TO ME!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, my voice cracking a bit as I realized the horrific nature of the situation. I'm under a millimeter tall, one of the smallest possible sizes one can be in a HIRS attack. She can't hear me. She won't hear me. I'm just basically deciding how she'll do it. But just as I calm down, accept at least a nice death by kiss-

"Augh, whatever, Precia! I'll just fucking snort you and you can tell me what's up later!" She screams in impatience, nearly deafening me. Suddenly, I can feel a gale-force wind lift me up, higher and higher, towards her nose.

"NO NO NO NOOOOO!" I shriek in terror, flying upward, thankfully being knocked unconscious long before impact, so I can't feel what it's like to drown in my best friend's nose.

* * * * * * * * *

Dawn huffed, waiting for the little black pill to work its magic and restore Precia to life so she could explain herself. 

She waited a minute.

Waited two minutes.

Five minutes. 

Ten.

After twenty minutes, Dawn realized with horror what had happened. "Oh God . . . I'm so sorry, Precia!" She screamed in horror, anguish, and growing self-hate. Dawn rushed, grabbed a tissue, blew her nose . . . and found only a tiny bit of blood streaked on it, the only thing remaining of her friend, her crush, her personal Goddess. 

"Oh God . . ." Dawn sat on her knees and cried.

Chapter End Notes:

Have fun with that, GiantessWorld. It's probably absolutely horrible, in more ways than one, but I wanted to apologize again for my shitty update schedule. 

Also, DyingSanity . . . you could have at least responded and told me you were bailing on Insect Nobility. More than halfway through the year with only four chapters to show for it.