- Text Size +

To Boldly Go

“No, you can hold him by the legs,” TJ said, showing Carissa how to hang on to Tom before turning herself around and spreading her long smooth legs.

Looking down at the little body starting to come awake in her hand, Carissa grinned broadly, “He’s alive and kicking,” she said, lowering him down toward TJ’s privates.

Blinking his eyes, Tom felt himself descending, his stomach dropping like on a rollercoaster. The first thing to come into focus as he was twisting was TJ’s enormous exposed and swollen privates. “No, no, no,” he muttered, unable to arrest his descent as Carissa guided him in between the puffy lips of the blonde girl’s outer labia.

“Oh god I’m so wet,” moaned TJ, arching her hips up to facilitate Carissa’s efforts.

She was wet, sopping wet. Clear viscous fluid oozed out of her vagina and over her perineum and across the puckered surface of her asshole.

Sucking in as big a breath as he could, Tom squinted his eyes shut, feeling the slippery flesh part around him as he effortlessly slid inside of TJ. The flesh around him was rippled and dense, crushing on him from all sides. He knew once he was deeper inside the girl the force would relent somewhat.

“I can totally feel him,” TJ groaned with a giggle mixed in as Carissa drove Tom as far as she could into the vagina.

“Right?” Carissa said, slowly extracting her slick index finger and touching it to her lips.

“Mmm,” TJ cooed, hands cupping and caressing her breast, pinching and teasing her tight nipples.

Getting down on her stomach, Carissa positioned her mouth over TJ’s incredibly wet vagina, tongue snaking out and flicking the hardened little nub ever so gently.

Passing through the vagina into the space under the cervix, the pressure around Tom abated and he let out his breath. He knew better than to let his guard down after what had happened inside Carissa when he was assaulted by her cervix. The air was so humid and the flesh around him hot, he knew he was sweating like crazy, his perspiration adding to the rising tide of moisture TJ‘s body was producing. He needed to listen to her body, the sound of her blood in order to prepare for her orgasm. He likened getting bashed by her cervix to being hit by a Volkswagen. Onto the other hand, being nestled amongst the fold leading away from the cervix was like being in the barrel of a cement truck. Lose lose. Being inside TJ wasn’t a great deal different than being inside Carissa, subtle tastes and flavor differences, but very similar. He presumed Asha too would not be too different either.

It didn’t take long for TJ’s level of arousal to reach the threshold of release. Laying Carissa back, she straddled the redhead’s face, lowering herself down in a sixty nine position.

Tom knew it was coming, like sensing an impending earthquake or other unstoppable force of nature. Tucking himself into as tight a ball as he could he braced for impact.

Flesh above her trembling, Carissa too was aware TJ danced along the precipice of coming so she altered pressure, changed the pace of her dutiful attention to prolong the sensation and keep the blonde lingering deliciously at the edge of no turning back.

Rearing her head back, “You are such a tease,” TJ mumbled, grinding her hips down on Carissa’s face in an effort to release.

“You going to come for me?” Carissa asked, tongue tracing along the length of TJ’s vagina.

“Uh huh,” TJ whimpered, lowering her face down and licking Carissa.

Unfurling his body inside TJ’s depths, why was it taking so long Tom wondered? The spongy flesh around him was positively engorged and superheated. Her heart was racing unbelievable fast. Why hadn’t she come? Shifting around, his fingers moved across something inside her, flesh, but harder, more compact than the other tissue enveloping him. What is that? Cyst? Gross. As he palpated his findings, TJ’s body erupted with the force of a volcano, smothering him in flesh and molten ecstasy. He couldn’t breathe.

TJ screamed, her body spasming and quavering as she came, gushing fluid all over Carissa’s face.

“Oh my god,” Carissa murmured, turning her face away with streams of juice spraying out of TJ.

“I…can’t…stop,” TJ moaned blissfully, body convulsing and contracting for what felt an eternity before collapsing onto Carissa.

“What the heck happened?” Carissa asked, face and hair soaked from TJ’s tremendous release.

“I don’t know,” TJ breathed softly, twitching with aftershocks as she rolled off of the redhead.

“You practically drowned me,” Carissa chuckled, flipping herself around and slicking her hair back before lying beside TJ.

Bringing her hands up to her face, TJ chuckled, “That was amazing,” she murmured, voice still shaky.

“Tom?” Carissa asked, propping herself up on an elbow.

“He did something,” TJ said, parting her legs and contracting her pelvic muscles in an effort to try and expel the boy lodged in her pussy.

Moving again, Carissa positioned herself near TJ’s crotch.

“Anything?” TJ asked, grunting with exertion as she bore down once again.

“Nope, no wait, I see a leg,” she said, reaching out and taking the limb between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and gently tugging Tom free of TJ.

TJ shuddered, nerves still vibrantly alive and sensitive as the limp form of Tom passed out of her.

Changing position, Carissa lay on her side, putting Tom down on the bed between her and TJ.

Also rolling onto her side, TJ grinned down at the sprawled Tom, “His skin looks all pruned,” she commented, wrinkling her nose.

Carissa chuckled, “After spending a half hour inside you, can’t say I’m overly surprised,” she replied.

Flopping on her back, TJ looked toward the ceiling, “I think we might have to keep him,” she joked, an inflection in her tone contradicting the assertion the statement was a jest.

“Mm hmm,” Carissa agrees, bringing her hand up and touching his sticky little body.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Nick develops cold feet