- Text Size +

The Path of Least Resistance

Taking a tentative step toward the gigantic girl, Nick shook his head, brow furrowed and lips pursed. What the hell did she want him do? Rub it? What? He really wasn’t clear on her intent.

“Good boy” she cooed as he moved closer to her.

Stopping in front of her, he spread his hands wide, “What now?” he asked, shaking his head.

“Look how wet she is,” Asha remarked, touching her index finger back to her slit and pulling it away, tendrils of clear liquid clinging to the finger before breaking. “Here,” she said, moving the finger near his face, “taste me.”

Still managing to retain his scowl, Nick lifted his chin and extended his tongue.

Chuckling, Asha moved her finger to his face, wrapping the viscous thread completely around his head.

Moving back and twisting to his right, the thick secretion covered his mouth and nose forcing him to reach up and wipe his face in order to breath.

Watching him struggle with her lubricant, she giggled. “Nice?”

Looking at the gooey mess webbing his fingers together, he shook his head. “Listen, why don’t you put me back to normal and I promise I will bend you over fuck the shit right out of you, hey?” he offered, her flavor lingering on his senses as he flicked his hands.

“Bold statement but for now I think I prefer you this way, literally eating out of the palm of my hand,” she returned.

“The tables will turn,” he stated, hoping it sounded more confident than he felt.

“We’ll see,” she replied. Turning her hand over, index finger still extended, she traced the tip of it up his thighs and over his swollen member. “Is that for me?” she asked, grinning.

Nick chuckled, “Sure, why not. Going to fill you up,” he retorted facetiously, rolling his eyes. Truth was he figured he was hard enough to be able to pound nails.

She gave him an exaggerated pout, “Come on Nick, don’t sulk,” she said, expression turning to a mischievous grin.

He laughed bitterly, “This isn’t sulking. This is me saying do whatever it is you feel you need to do and just get it over with already,” he said.

Climbing onto the bed, she sat on her knees with him positioned midpoint between her thighs, “Let’s make this a little more interesting,” she suggested, eyes sparkling.

Shaking his head, “I have no idea what your idea of more interesting looks like, but sure, I’m game,” he stated.

“For the next hour or so we are going to play,” she said sly, “and if in that time, I make you come, you’ll agree to be my own little pet, but, if you’re able to control and you don’t come I’ll restore you,” she offered.

Was it a trick? Undoubtedly. Asha was a tigress and Nick’s extremely limited history with girls was such that he had zero confidence he would be able to restrain himself from letting go, fucked up size situation or not. “No deal,” he asserted, shaking his head and sliding his hands out.

“Scared?” she asked playfully.

“Are you kidding me right now?” he asked, chuckling. The first night in his room he had heard sounds of her shuffling around in her room in the small hours of the morning. She’d made all sorts of size references. If what she said was true about her ability to alter people’s sizes, how many people had she shrunk before?

“All of this chit chat is getting me rather hot and bothered and in need of some relief,” she purred, fingers back to her pussy.

“Take a cold shower,” he urged.

She shook her head, dark hair swishing across her shoulders and upper back, “I don’t think that will do it,” she breathed heavily.

He knew no matter what he said, what resistance he put up, she was going to do want she wanted in the end. There was nowhere to run, no one to intervene. “Listen, if I do this thing, will you fix me?” he queried, changing tactics.

“Maybe,” she said coyly, bringing her left index finger to her mouth. Closing her eyes, she sucked the juice from it.

Maybe was better than a definitive no, but he knew this all part of her game and if he wanted to have a chance he was going to have to play. Smiling, he nodded slowly, “Alright,” he said.

Opening her eyes, she removed her finger, “What was that?” she inquired.

“Let’s do it,” he said.

A Cheshire smile appeared on her lips, “That a boy,” she congratulated. Reaching down, she picked him up in her right hand and repositioned herself on the bed so that she was semi recumbent on her back leaning against the pillows at her headboard.

Parting her legs, she brought him down toward her vagina.

“Control yourself a second,” he said, putting his hands out to get her to arrest his descent.

“Teasing time is over Nick, now it’s time to play,” she moaned, tongue snaking out and licking along her lower lip.

“This may not be new to you but it is to me, so give me some time to familiarize myself with your obviously beautiful body so that I can do my part, alright?” he asked.

She seemed to consider his words before she chuckled, “Okay,” she conceded, shifting her hand and setting him down on his feet atop her taut stomach.

Nodding, he looked at her face, “Thank you,” he said.

Arching an eyebrow, “You’re welcome, now explore my body,” she prompted.

Climbing to her chest, he ascended her left breast, actually able to feel the beat of her heart and the warmth of her skin through the soles of his feet. Her nipple was already fully erect, tight nub of flesh protruding upward. Straddling it, he took the nipple in his hands, kneading the pliant flesh.

“Mmm, I like that,” she said softly, chin tucked in and watching him.

Looking up at her, he twisted the flesh playfully from side to side as he licked his own lips and chuckled. It was fucked up, the whole situation, but still, there was something incredibly erotic about it.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Scott tries to charm Hester...