- Text Size +

TJ, Carissa, and Tom

Tom was in a state of euphoria, his flesh still tacky from having been in Asha damp underwear. There was no doubt in his mind whatsoever that his decision to approach the girls was the right one, the only one. He couldn’t understand Nick’s stubborn refusal to give himself over to Asha, it was nonsensical, but his concern for his new found friend was fading as he gazed rapturously up at TJ and Carissa. He had never been with any girl, pining for Asha in the hopes she would reciprocate his ardor. When she had lain him against the tender flesh of her most delicate spot, he thought it couldn’t get much better. Now he would get a chance with other girls? If this moment never ended, it would be too soon.

The spare room was neat and tidy, Carissa bounding in and peeling the blankets and sheets back before hopping into bed.

Tom in hand, TJ followed suit, facing Carissa, both girls on their knees.

“Where do we begin?” Carissa, asked, giggling as she placed her hands on TJ’s firm breasts.

TJ set Tom down on the bed between her and the redhead’s legs before taking Carissa’s face in her hands and leaning into a kiss.

Essentially directly under the two girls, Tom craned his head up to watch though careful to make sure he didn’t inadvertently get caught under knee.

For the first several minutes, he was a spectators as the blonde girl and the redhead made out, touching each other over clothes. The perspective was so odd.

When TJ sat back, drawing a hand across her mouth, she looked down at the tiny figure between her legs.

Reaching down, Carissa picked Tom up, bringing him near her face, “Come here you,” she said, opening her mouth and placing him inside.

Sliding off her hand, Tom rolled over on her tongue, the slippery muscular appendage undulating under him and rolling him around. Then there was another tongue in Carissa’s mouth, intertwining with him and Carissa’s tongue, tossing him about. He felt like he was in a washing machine, being rolled over and over and pulled this way and that and then he was sucked into TJ’s mouth.

Drooling him out onto her hand, TJ grinned down at Tom as he rolled onto his back, sputtering and coughing.

“I want him inside me,” Carissa said coquettishly, grinning before stripping off her nightshirt.

“What do you think Tom?” TJ asked, arching an eyebrow.

Nodding, he continued to wipe saliva from his face.

Sliding hands down her sides, Carissa shifted her position on the bed and dropped back onto her bum, lifting her legs up and removing her panties.

When Asha had placed Tom in her panties, she had laid him in the groove of her vagina. As TJ lowered him toward Carissa, this was different, this was a hungry pussy in full bloom, lips parted ready to receive him.

Eyes widening, he pressed himself back into TJ’s rapidly descending hand. Deftly she turned him and pressed his head and shoulder into the moist opening of Carissa’s privates. Arching her hips to facilitate entry, the redhead moaned softly.

Sliding into the beautiful girl, Tom started to panic. He couldn’t breathe, choking on thick secretions as his body was being jammed in amongst the dense mucous laden tissue. Twisting as best he could, he tried to fight back out, to find air. The pressure on his legs and at his feet was unbelievable, something hard digging into his skin, a fingernail maybe, driving him deeper into Carissa, the force buckling his legs and making him want to holler in pain.

The interior was incredibly hot and the sounds of her body loud in his ears as he felt himself swallowed all the way into her. When she moved he felt the pressure of her muscles shift, crushing down on him from every angle.

“Help!” he screamed as best he could but he knew there was no way either of the girls could hear him. This isn’t at all what he had imagined as desperation made his struggle more and more frantic. Catching a weak breath from amidst the corrugated folds smothering him, he knew he was being drawn deeper and deeper into Carissa. Up and down no longer had reference. Rolling to his side, he found a moment of reprieve from the crushing pressure, fingers sliding over something smooth and slimy as he filled his lungs again. Her cervix? In the pitch blackness, his fingers found the small aperture leading to her uterus. It was her cervix. He had passed through her vagina and up the birth canal. At least there was a small pocket of respirable air, thick and heavy with her scent and essence, but still breathable.

The whole area around him seemed to tremble and shake and again he surmised Carissa was moving. Turning, he put his feet against her cervix and tried to angle himself back toward the compact tunnel of rippled tissue leading out of the girl.

There was naught that he could do except wait and pray. After a time, her cervix twitched and suddenly smashed into his legs, causing them to buckle as the walls around him gripped mercilessly onto him. Again and again he was bashed by unrelenting forces inside the girl as she orgasmed. Whatever air had been trapped there was gone making him gasp only to be filled with the milky results of her climax. Had he breath to spare, he would have screamed again as he tried to claw his way out of her.

Carissa lay on her back, luxuriating in the delicious afterglow of her tremendous release, body glistening with perspiration.

Spreading the labia of the redhead’s labia, TJ slipped her fingers into Carissa, opening her up. There amidst the drooling come soaked folds lay Tom’s tiny arm. Putting her lips around the tender opening, she sucked, tongue flicking at the limp little arm until she could draw him partway into her mouth. Him captured, his legs protruding from her lips, she reared back, grinning down at Carissa. “My turn,” she mumbled.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Nick and Asha