- Text Size +

Step Sibling Rivalry/Bonding

Mind reeling, Nick frowned, watching silently as Asha removed Tom from her person and her underpants, laying his glistening friend on the bed near him.

Climbing to his feet, Tom grinned broadly at Nick, mouthing the word ‘heaven’ as he combed his fingers through damp hair, a fervent expression on his face.

“Come to me, take Tom’s place,” invited Asha, beckoning Nick with her index finger.

“No,” he replied.

Tom frowned and shook his head, “Just go, it’s more amazing than you could possibly imagine,” he urged.

To Nick this was wrong on so many levels. Tom was literally gone, whatever allegiance he had to Nick was replaced with by blind ardor and undying devotion to Asha.

Asha chuckled, “It’s funny you think I was asking,” she said. Looking at the other girls, “Why don’t you two take tiny Tom to the spare bedroom while Nick and I get better acquainted?” she suggested.

Looking from Tom to Asha, Nick favored her with a sullen expression of defiance, lips pulled tight.  There was nothing else he could do really. Just like the court telling him he had to come out here, had to do what they ordered. In the best interest of the young man. He seriously doubted they had this in mind.

TJ giggled and the mattress beneath him shook as she and Carissa reoriented themselves.

Reaching over him, Carissa took Tom in her hand, “He’s all sticky,” she commented on her way out of the room.

“Well I guess that leaves just the two of us,” Asha said, sliding her panties down over her smooth legs.

Crossing his arms over his chest, “So what now? You have your way with me?”

She smiled, “Is that what you want?”

“I want to be myself again,” he replied as she climbed onto the bed and sat with him between her calves.

Parting her legs wider so he could see her smooth privates, she traced her right index finger delicately up and down the length of her wet vagina. “Am I not pretty?” she asked coyly.

Nick took a couple of steps closer, “That’s a loaded question. You know you’re pretty,” he rebutted.

She smiled, “So, you do think I am pretty,” she purred.

“What’s your game here? Ever since I got here it feels like you’ve been toying with me, you know, trying to mess with my head,” he asserted.

“My game?” she asked, expression innocent

“Listen, you got Tom are twisted around, I get it he’s gaga for you. He’s happy, you’re happy. I’m not made that way,” he stated.

“What way are you made then? Boys? You like thick cock?” she queried, leaning forward. “Maybe you’d like me to tie you to Scott dick and let him fuck me with it?”

Nick snorted, “I don’t think so,” he replied, waving a dismissive hand. “If you can restore me and Tom, or keep him that way if he likes, I don’t care, either way, show me you have the juice to undo this thing.”

Asha laughed, “That would be much too vulgar a display of power,” she answered back.

“So what you’re really saying then is that you’re full of shit?” he challenged.

“You want to go up inside my cute little bum and find out? I’m game,” she countered, arching an inquisitive eyebrow.

Frowning, “Fix me,” he requested.

“Convince me,” she prompted.

“No,” he refused, shaking his head and waving a hand to the side.

“You realize I could make you my little pet, force you to live out the balance of your days a slave to my whims?” she warned.

Looking left then right, from calf to calf, he nodded. “It’s true, you’re a lot bigger than me and I’m pretty much at your mercy, but something you fail to comprehend or realize because I suspect no one in your life has had the wherewithal to say no to you before is that despite your advantages, you will never break me, ever!” he growled.

Leaning back, Asha laughed softly, pleasantly, “I love it, I absolutely love it,” she stated mirthfully. “Like a stubborn little nail that just refuses to go in.”

Nick glowered truculently as if to emphasize her assertion but remained defiantly silent.

“I don’t want to hurt you Nick. I could take you and do all sorts of delicious and wicked things with you, to you. I just don’t understand why you are being so hard headed,” she informed.

“You have lived in your precious life in an insulated bubble of sunshine and fucking rainbows while my life hasn’t been quite so carefree. I’m out here against my will because someone I care about asked me to come and I wind up like this and you want me to do what? Come over there and fucking amuse you?” he question with an indignant snort.

“So much raw emotion, pent up passion,” she purred, index parting the delicate dewy tissue of her outer labia.

Whether it was the pheromones she was emitting, or the fact she looked incredibly stunning, Nick felt himself getting aroused, his flesh weak despite his iron will to not give in to her.

“Uh oh,” she said, slipping her finger inside her snug pussy, “looks like somebody wants to come out and play,” she cooed, sucking her lower lip into her mouth and grinning at the same time.

Stupid dick. Nick laughed bitterly, “Don’t flatter yourself, this thing has a mind of its own,” he replied, shaking his head. Shampoo ads, the smell of perfume, giant girl playing with herself, it was all the same. Wasn’t it?

“I think you want this,” she said playfully, nodding her head slowly, sensing his resolve might be weakening.

“I want to be fixed Asha, can’t you understand?” he pleaded. His cock was standing at full attention.

“Come to me Nick,” she tempted, looking at him through long lashes and beckoning him with the slick finger that had so recently been inside her moistened vagina.

What else could he do?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Tom, Carissa, and TJ, oh my.