- Text Size +

Out of Options

“Where’s Tom?” Nick asked, neck craned to look up at Asha’s face.

Chuckling, Asha move her right hand off her hips and pat the fleshy mound hidden beneath the front of her panties, “Right here,” she commented.

Nick’s eyes followed her hand. There was a flutter of movement from within her panties. Was Tom there? Why? Before he could ask, TJ moved, flopping onto the bed and shuffling toward Asha on her belly.

“Really?” TJ asked, stretching out a hand and tracing her index finger over the silky fabric in the front of the Asha’s panties.

“Mmm hmm,” Asha noised, wiggling her hips slightly.

“I can totally feel him there!” she exclaimed, mouth and eyes wide.

Nick swallowed hard. Why was Tom in her underpants? Dumb question. Tom was utterly and hopelessly devoted to Asha. Squirreled away in her panties really was not much of a surprise. But what about him? Where the hell could he go? He didn’t stand a snowball’s chance in hell of trying to make a break for it.

Giggling, TJ pulled her hand back and rolled back onto her side facing Nick though eyes on her hand, rubbing thumb and forefinger over the sticky clear fluid on the tip of her finger. “You’re wet,” she chuckled.

Asha smiled, “If anything, Tom is enthusiastic in his effort to please,” she purred, enjoying the sensations moving through her body.

Nick chose to say nothing. The whole uncertainty of what was happening raised all of his defensive barriers.

Eyes back on Nick, Asha smiled, “So, Tom tells me you were a little reluctant to approach us to help, that you had some concerns,” she stated.

“Were you afraid Nick?” TJ pouted, making a sad face and touching her tacky finger to her lips.

Expression serious, Nick look first to TJ then Asha and shook his head, “Not afraid, cautious,” he replied.

“Of what?” Asha asked, innocent look on her pretty face.

How could he explain it? The visceral internal sense of warning? Was he afraid of her? She had been tormenting him since he arrived, playing little games. “My caution was not to get accidentally trampled or trodden upon, much like we saw with Tom,” he extrapolated, pointing at TJ.

Asha shook her head, dark hair brushing across her shoulders, “Nope, that’s not it,” she stated.

Shrugging his shoulders, fuck it, “I wasn’t sure what you were about, your little flirts,” he said.

Chuckling, Asha smiled, “You don’t think girls talk about boys they find cute? Talk about ways to get boys to notice them?” she asked.

“And now Tom is in your panties,” he retorted, jabbing a finger at her crotch.

“Fuck Nick, he’s in between my lips and three quarters of the way into my pussy, arms and legs tickling me and making so wet I’m sure he’ll drown before I’ll come,” she cooed.

“No,” Nick said, shaking his head defiantly.

“No?” Asha asked. Bending her head forward, she pulled out the front of her panties, “Do you want to come out Tom?” she asked.

TJ propped herself up on an elbow to peek inside as well.

“No? Okay then,” Asha said, releasing the waistband and looking back at Nick. “See? Tom’s is just a happy little camper there,” she stated.

“Listen,” Nick started, trying to reason. “We can wait till morning and get your mother to help me, you know,” he urged.

“Where is your sense of adventure?” Carissa asked.

Nick turned at the hip, “Adventure?” he snorted. “I don’t know, maybe my sense of adventure vanished when I would up the same height as a roll of hockey tape,” he quipped.

“You can’t tell me you’re not curious,” Asha said.

He wasn’t curious. He wanted to be restored and the girls were acting all crazy. “Asha, you need to get a grip,” he stated.

“On you? Use you to push me over the edge?” she asked, licking her lips.

“No. Wait until your mother comes home and we can sort this all out,” he asserted.

“And let her get ahold of you? No chance. You’re mine,” she declared.

“Yours? Hardly,” he scoffed.

“You don’t think so? Let me tell you how this is going to play out. I am going to take Tom out of my panties and give him to TJ and Carissa to play with and then I’m going to play with you,” she advised.

“You’re nuts,” he said feeling the noose tightening.

Asha laughed, “You know what’s nuts is this whole thing. You know why? Because it is so totally random. You don’t realize you were destined to be like this, I already had plans for you but my mother said no and then out of the blue, Hester doses you and you wind up tiny anyway. That’s what’s crazy,” she said.

Frowning, he wasn’t following, “Plans?”

Shaking her head, Asha let out a sigh, “Okay, let me clue you in. I have, I don’t know what you would call it, an ability, a talent to make people small like you,” she said.

“Talent, I would definitely call it a talent,” Carissa said.

“To make people small? Why, why would you have a talent like that?” he asked.

“It’s a long story,” she said, “anyway, when my mom and your dad found told me you were going to be coming to live with us my mother made me promise not to reduce you thusly,” she shared.

“But, what?”

“You see my plan was to try and seduce you and make you eager to do anything I wanted. Then I would get you to ask me to make you itty bitty in order to circumvent my oath to my mother, but you wound up small anyway! Somehow Hester combined some elements and created a compound or a potion, making you small and now you’re mine to do with as I please,” she informed.

Nick blinked. “Hold on, if you can make people small, can you make them big again?” he asked.

Asha grinned, “I suppose it all depends on how nicely you ask, but there is so much we can do between then and that possibility,” she said mischievously, slipping her thumbs inside the elastic of her panties.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter, Scott