- Text Size +

In the Nick of Time

After Asha had departed with Tom in hand, an uncomfortable silence hung in the air like a palpable presence as Nick was left standing on the bed under the scrutiny of TJ and Carissa.

The blonde broke the tension, “Bet you didn’t have this back in Minnesota?” she commented.

Grinning, nick nodded slowly, “Not a lot of shrinkage back home no,” he responded. “I suppose it’s a pretty common occurrence out here?”

The two girls exchanged a telling glance, “Sometimes,” Carissa answered.

Nick frowned. Sometimes? What was that supposed to mean? While the girls had seemed surprised to see him and Tom, was this not the first time they had seen a little person? If not, what the fuck was happening on the left coast where people can get shrunk? He had never heard of this type of thing before, ever. He had even joked earlier with Tom about shrinking being a Cali thing.

“You look like you are in great shape,” TJ purred, pointing at Nick’s well muscles torso.

Carissa grinned wickedly, “Very decent shape,” she added, pointing a little lower.

Manufacturing a cardboard smile, he nodded, “Shouldn’t we be calling a hospital of something?” he asked, spreading his hands apart.

The two girls glanced at each other before the blonde shook her head, “Not sure what they could do,” she offered glumly.

“So true,” added Carissa, “I mean even at regular size you could get misplaced in a hospital. I would dread to think what might happen to the two of you,” she finished, shifting her position on the bed.

TJ lay down, essentially penning Nick between the two of them. “No girlfriend back home?” she asked.

He shook his head in negation, that knot of caution tightening in his gut.

TJ’s expression brightened and Carissa chuckled throatily.

Looking from one to the other, very self-conscious of his nudity, he raised his hands, “Maybe you could contact Hester and find out what that goop she was making was and how we can undo it,” he suggested.

“She’s kind of an odd girl, you know, kind of a science nerd. I wouldn’t even know how to get in touch with her,” TJ replied, “but let’s get back to this no girlfriend thing,” she urged.

Biting his tongue to prevent saying something he might regret, he forced another smile, “Right, no girlfriend though I’m not quite sure how that factors into this little predicament,” he said, trying to keep his tone convivial.

“No, the only reason I brought it up, is because I think at your size, you would make an amazing pocket boyfriend,” she cooed, nodding slowly, tongue touching the left corner of her mouth.

“No,” Carissa countered, shaking her head, “I don’t think he could survive in a pocket without getting squished. No, I think you would need to pack him around somewhere else,” she voiced, eyes narrowing, “somewhere soft and warm.”

Nick really didn’t like the direction of this discussion and the cavalier way in which they were having it. It seemed they were treating it like some kind of joke. Pocket boyfriend. Horseshit. And what the hell was Carissa implying? “I thought you and Scott were kind of an item,” Nick countered, trying to point the conversation in another direction.

TJ snorted, “Fuck, I wish Scott was like you are now,” she chortled. “You don’t even want to know the things I would do to that boy.”

Her tone was laden with menace and she was right, he didn’t want to know, but Carissa did.

“What?” she asked, eyes sparkling.

“He’s been a real dick lately, you know, saying if we don’t start doing stuff he might have to find someone else, says I should be grateful and give it up,” TJ answered.

“Grateful? Really? That’s not cool,” replied the redhead.

“If he was little like Nick here,” she chuckled, “I’d roll him up into a little ball and stuff him in my pussy or my ass,” she added laughing.

“That would be funny,” Carissa agreed.

“What do you think Nick?”

He thought the notion terrifying, but trying to be amendable, “If we’re talking Scott, I think yeah, in your ass, that’s where he belongs,” he said, tone guarded.

“I wonder what that would feel like. You know, to have someone at the mercy of your ass? Feel him squirm.” TJ mused.

Carissa giggled, “Or wait, like stuck in your panties and smashed up against your pussy,” she added.

TJ grinned, “That could be a lot of fun,” she stated, emphasizing the words a lot. “Don’t you think Nick? I mean, boys are practically willing to do anything and everything they can to try and get into a girl’s pants, wouldn’t that be the ultimate?”

“No,” he replied flatly. The thought of being held hostage in some girl’s underwear was a far cry from what he would describe as fun.

“Come on, “ she cajoled, her smile expanding and she rolled onto her back, head still turned toward Nick and Carissa, hands snaking down her body to the hem of her nightshirt. “Somewhere nice and warm and cozy and just the perfect fit,” she added, drawing her shirt up to her lean tummy and tracing a finger through the groove in her panties.

This was going of the rails in a hurry. “Gear down there big rig,” Nick said, shaking his head and bringing his hands up in a halting motion.

“No, I think she’s right Nick, a little fella like you would make the perfect pussy companion, all nestled right in there,” Carissa said, nodding in affirmation. “You’re like the perfect size.”

TJ giggled and rolled back onto her side, “If we could find out exactly how you got shrunk, we could make a fortune selling pussy pals,” she said, a touch of color in her cheeks.

“I would love my very own pussy pal,” Carissa attested, rolling her eyes and grinning broadly.

“I know,” TJ tittered.

Looking coquettish, Carissa fixed her eyes on Nick, “You want to try?” she inquired.

Swallowing hard, he shook his head. TJ looked up and over Carissa.

“What are you two up to?” he heard the sound of Asha’s voice, though his sightline to the door was blocked by the sprawling redhead. Letting out a sigh, he was glad she had returned, maybe she could rein the other two in.

“We were just asking Nick if wanted to volunteer to be our prototype pussy pal,” TJ replied.

Chuckling, Asha came into view, pausing at the edge of the bed, hands on hips, eyes on Nick.

Looking up at the dark haired giant girl, Nick realized she wasn’t holding Tom.

Neither the grin on her face, nor the glint in her eye did anything to assuage the sense of foreboding he felt. What did it mean?

 

Chapter End Notes:

Things are definitely heating up...