- Text Size +

Truth be Told

Rolling over in Carissa’s open hand, Tom blinked a couple of times, “Feel like I got hit by a freight train,” he said with a chuckle.

Carissa looked at TJ’s legs and grinned, raising her eyebrows.

“I have you know I have exceptional legs,” TJ said in mock indignation, stretching her right leg out to display the smooth muscularity.

“Here,” Asha said, stretching her open hand toward the redhead.

Reaching over, Carissa carefully put Tom in Asha’s outstretched hand,

“You’re trembling,” Asha observed, noting how his tiny body shivered in her palm.

“I am in awe of you,” he replied, gazing raptly up at her.

“That’s sweet,” she commented.

Turning his head to look over at Nick, “See, I told there was nothing to be worried about, she would help us,” he said, beaming.

Asha brought her eyes back to Nick, “Worried?” she inquired, a curious little smile appearing on her lovely face.

Nick nodded slowly, “Being this size is pretty intimidating and I felt there was a certain need for caution,” he explained nonchalantly.

If not for the expression on tom’s face, Asha might have accepted the explanation more readily. However, Tom’s body language was communicating something else. “And that was it?” she asked.

Nick hadn’t seen Tom’s reaction, so didn’t know Asha’s was on to the fact he was omitting some things, “Pretty much, I guess,” he answered shrugging his shoulders.

Looking at the other two girls, “Keep our little friend here entertained for a moment,” she said, curling her fingers around tom and scooting off the bed. Crossing the room, she went out into the hall and down to the bathroom taking a seat on the downed lid of the toilet before opening her hand up again. “Okay, what gives?” she asked, intent on getting to the bottom of Nick’s decision to misrepresent the truth.

“I’m not sure I know what you mean,” he answered, shaking his little head.

“Nick, he’s hiding something, and you know what it is,” she stated.

Tom shook his head again.

“You know you can tell me, I mean if you were speaking truthfully about your affection for me,” she urged.

Feeling conflicted, “I, I,” he mumbled, averting his eyes. On the one hand, he was sitting in the hand of a girl he pledged his undying love for, on the other, he didn’t want to betray Nick’s trust and newly burgeoning friendship.

Bringing her hand up near her face, Asha puckered her lips, kissing Tom on the torso.

“He said he wanted to find out what you girls were planning for him and that he didn’t quite trust your intentions,” Tom informed, nodding, member pooling blood and becoming erect.

“Really now?” she snorted, lowering him back away. “He said he didn’t think he could trust us? Me?”

“Yes,” he confirmed, unabashed by his heightening arousal.

“What was it he thought we would do to you guys?” she asked, expression becoming curious.

Tom shook his head and chuckled, “I’m not sure, he wanted to listen in when you and the others talked about power and control or something,” he answered, basking in her attention.

“Well now, isn’t that interesting that he would want to do that?” she commented, reflecting on some of the conversation she and the others had engaged in. The question was how much did Nick know? How much had he heard? Of course the fact that he was so small put every advantage in her hands and made both Nick and Tom wholly dependent on her and the other girls, which suited her fine.

Holding the slight form of Tom in her hand elicited exotic feelings and conveyed a wonderful sense of power. While Tom seemed to revel in it, Nick was aloof and it only made her want to dominate him all the more. He would bend to her will, her desire.

“I worship you,” Tom avowed, disrupting her thoughts of her newfound step brother.

Smiling down on him, she nodded, “You’ve been a very good boy Tom,” she praised, touching him tenderly on the side of his face. “What would you do for me?” she asked in a sultry voice.

“Anything, everything,” he pledged zealously.

“Anything?” she asked, angling her head to the side and raising an eyebrow.

He nodded, “What would you have of me? You have but to speak it,” he offered.

What would she have of him? There was an almost religious fervor burning in his eyes. He would do anything and everything she desired. The thought and the sheer absolute power of the situation aroused her considerably, making her privates moist. A stray thought flicked across the surface of her libidinous mind. Could she? What would it be like to put him there? To feel him struggle with the rising tide of her want? The more she contemplated it, the more she wanted to explore it. “Your ardor pleases me Tom,” she cooed, leaning back on the cool porcelain tank.

He grinned broadly, “If you are pleased, then I am pleased,” he assured.

“There is something I need you to do for me,” she stated softly, tone seductive and sweet.

“Name it,” he asserted, making a cutting motion with his hand.

Parting her legs slightly, she set him down between her knees, “Do you see what you’re devotion is doing to me?” she asked, touching her right index the small but expanding damp spot visible on her panties.

Swallowing hard, Tom nodded, entranced.

Removing her moist finger, she chuckled softly and brought it close to his face, “Taste me,” she encouraged, presenting the digit.

Gripping the end of her finger between his hands, he moved his face close and licked at the clear fluid coating the pad, licking greedily.

“Mmm, good,” she rewarded, smiling down at the little youth.

He was in near ecstasy, her essence rich in his mouth, “I love you,: he moaned.

Nodding slowly, “I know,” she whispered back, her tone soothing as he applied himself back to her finger.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Feel free to share some thoughts about the story, thanks!