- Text Size +

Test Subject – Scott Turcott

Fit of emotion at an end, Scott got to his feet. Walking the interior perimeter of the fish tank, he could conceive of no possible way he might be able to climb over any of the glass walls. Like it or not, he was stuck. It was dark outside and the bright light overhead made the glass walls reflective making it so he couldn’t see very much of the environment outside the aquarium. Bending down, he picked up a handful of the colored sand and flung it angrily against the glass, cursing under his breath He was mad, but more, he was afraid.

Seeing an immense Hester like that had driven a blade of fear deep into his belly. What was she going to do? Would she help? It certainly didn’t seem like she was inclined to be of assistance. The last thing he could remember was the locker room, vaguely. He doubted anyone even knew what had happened to him or that he was in her charge.

How could you possibly shrink a person? The whole situation seemed to fantastic and surreal, like some bizarre psychotic break with reality. He felt like himself, not impaired, or loopy or anything. He had smoked pot a couple of times and this certainly didn’t feel like that. Were Tom and Nick small like him? Located somewhere nearby in some type of twisted Nerdgirl experiment? The way she said Needledick’s name made him think not. But that didn’t mean he might not be small. Maybe he was at home, or stuck outside? Scott consoled himself with the thought that for the moment at least he was safe, relatively speaking, and that things could definitely have been worse. Imagine being tiny and trapped at school, you would be trampled at first class change.

Sitting at her desk, Hester shook her head, loose blonde hair swishing across her shoulders and upper back as she watched Scott inside the tank. It was ironically amusing to see one of the school’s ‘giants’ made so tiny and helpless. There was a certain sense of power, looking at the tiny figure. It was Friday evening and she had absolutely no idea how she might contact Nick to check on his well-being. She tried to find him on Facebook or some other version of social media, though her own use of such was fairly limited and she didn’t find anything. She was able to find Tom Clady’s profile, Nick seemed to be friendly with him, so she sent Tom a message of ‘How are you?’ and a friend request, but so far she had heard nothing back.

Like Scott, she too was curious about Nick’s condition, though for her it was both from a personal and scientific perspective and in the vein to a lesser extent Tom. Had they been shrunk also? If yes, where were they now? If one or both of them had been found, wouldn’t that have sparked some type of public reaction or viral social media response? There was nothing. So either the other two boys were perfectly normal, or, if they were small, no one had found them yet. She imagined the world took on a whole different complexion from the shrunken perspective, fraught with an overwhelming abundance of hazards that would seem innocuous enough to a normal sized person now made lethal by being shrunk. She hoped Nick was safe. She didn’t know where he lived, but maybe he made it home before he shrank? If he was clever enough to assemble the pieces of the situation, maybe he could get whoever finds him to convey a message to her. That would be great.

Getting up from her desk, she approached the tank, circling it at a distance she knew Scott could not see her. Looking at the delicate little figure, she wished it was Nick in the tank instead of Scott. Thinking of Nick made her smile and feel naughty things, wicked things that made her blush in the darkness.

Scott moved inside the tank, pressing his hands against the glass and trying to peer out. The motion drew her out of her reverie. She didn’t have Nick, she had Scott. Though her ire has lessened, she was still not happy with tiny Scott.

If only Scott hadn’t meddled with her experiment, everything would be perfect right now. Seeing him in the tank brought some small measure of satisfaction to her for his predicament. At least Scott got what he deserved.

Moving forward, she lowered herself down so that she was close enough for Scott to be able to see her, “Are you hungry?” she asked.

Scott turned to face her, walking over to where she was and putting his hands on the glass. “Hester, please, just take me to my parent’s house,” he asked, keeping his voice calm, his tone civil. “I promise, I will tell everyone how much you helped me,” he added, smiling.

She knew he was only saying what he thought she wanted to hear, telling her things that might influence her to do what he wanted. Even now trying to manipulate her for his own benefit. There was a tingle of sensation between her thighs, a sexual titillation teasing her, strange and delicious at the same time. Curious. Why was she experiencing these feelings? Similar in nature to the ones Nick brought out in her, but different.

“Hester,” Scott repeated, lowering his chin and looking up at her, “it’s not too late,” he said.

Frowning, she stood up and turned, walking away from the aquarium and hopping up onto her bed in the darkened room. Lying there, looking at the little thing in the tank, she allowed her fingers to explore her slender body before slipping into her pants but over her panties. The sensations she was experiencing were decadent as the ache of need tormented her, the heat intensifying, making her heart beat faster and her breathing to become shallow. The voice of her analytical mind was lost in the howling roar of her rising hunger. If only it was Nick.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Nexxt chapter Nick and Tom get their first sight of the girls...