- Text Size +

Asha

Essentially her whole life, Asha was accustomed to getting what she wanted when she wanted, and being fawned over. Boys were silly simple creatures. The things she could get them to do with nothing more than a smile, a bat of the eyes was astounding, powerful. Nick came across differently, it seemed as if he were somehow impervious to her impressive charms. He didn’t play the game the same way as any of the other boys in school. When she first ‘surprised’ him in the downstairs bathroom, she initially thought he would be no different. But that moody, sullen, and brooding disposition gave him a bit of a hard edge. She liked that. It didn’t hurt that he was very cute and possessed an absolutely rocking body. She was curious about the story behind the scars carved into his side.

She had hoped Nick would have taken her up on the offer of a ride, that way she and the others would have had an opportunity to interrogate him and see what he was about. Three on one would have definitely been more advantageous to the girls in prying into him and uncovering any weaknesses which they could have exploited to bend him.

When he turned down the offer, she made the conscious decision to take Nick’s seeming indifference as a challenge, a test of wills. Her versus him. No prisoners. She wanted to break him, dominate him, and wrap him completely around her little finger and leave him lying at her feet. The thought made her smile. Not that she disliked him, on the contrary, she found herself very physically attracted to him.

Watching him refuse to be browbeaten or cow to Scott and his cronies was intriguing, almost arousing. Scottie was the darling of the school, the boy with the golden arm who fancied himself the cock of the walk. As far as she was concerned he was a more of a twerp, immature and self-obsessed. Nick was the mystery. Thus far, she had not yet encountered a boy she could not conquer. Could it be Nick? Trying to devise a strategy to penetrate his armor would be fun, she just hoped he was up to the challenge.

It almost didn’t seem fair, given that she also had TJ and Carissa in her corner and the only friend Nick seemed to have made on his first day was Tom Clady.

Thinking of Tom made her smile. She had known him for quite a long time, though they had never really been friends. He was one of the first to help her understand the true power of her physical appearance when in the seventh grade he had publicly declared his undying love and devotion for her in the school cafeteria. Of course, while she thought the gesture sweet, she didn’t reciprocate the feelings, watching him collapse in on himself when she told him so.

Knowing Tom’s feelings for her, if anything, had only intensified since that day, she felt confident he would certainly paint a positive picture of her for Nick, helping her get to his protected core.

Returning home, she walked up to her room, changing into some snug almost knee length black shorts and a bright pink tank top, she stood in front of the fill length mirror in her room, twisting her hips to examine her spectacular physique. Satisfied, she nodded and grinned, and walked downstairs to see if Nick was in his room.

Knocking on his door, she waited, frowning and contriving a discomforted look on her symmetrical face.

The door opened, he stood there, hand over the top of the open door, “Yes?” he said, frowning.

“Can I come in for a moment?” she asked, flashing him a smile and moving forward before he answered.

Stepping back, he opened the door further to grant her access.

“My mother says you’re quite an accomplished athlete,” she stated, entering the room, eyes exploring the room before she turned and faced him.

He shrugged, “I played a lot of different sports back in Maple Grove,” he answered, eyes narrowing, unsure.

Seeing him go on the defensive, she held her hands up and chuckled lightly, “No, I just had a question regarding muscle strains or sprains and I thought maybe you help me,” she said, smiling innocently.

He frowned, “What do you mean?” he queried,

“Here,” she said, turning her back to him and pulling her hair over her left shoulder, “I think I pulled something in my neck getting out of Carissa’s car earlier and it’s been bugging me since,” she explained.

“What do you want me to do?” he asked, spreading his hands.

“Maybe, do think you could just check it, you know, feel it and see if everything feels alright?” she requested.

He made a small noise, “I guess,” he said, stepping up and putting his right hand on her right shoulder. He wasn’t sure what she was wearing for a fragrance, whatever it was smelled terrific.

“Wait,” she said, pulling her arm out of the sleeve so that there would be nothing between his hand and her skin.

Putting his hand on her trapezius muscle, he kneaded it a little, trying to feel for anything that might be out of the ordinary.

She let out a little groan and dipped the shoulder, “That’s the spot right there,” she said, inwardly triumphing when she felt his hand tremble slightly.

Massaging it, he shook his head, “Doesn’t feel like anything is out of place,” he commented, unable to find any knots or other signs of inflammation.

“I sure hope not, but whatever you’re doing sure feels good,” she said softly, letting out a small moan then stepping forward to break contact before slipping her arm back through the sleeve of her top.

“Sorry,” Nick said, shaking his head.

She turned slightly and smiled, “No, I appreciate it, thanks,” she cooed, smiling at him through long lashes.

“No problem,” he replied.

“Don’t pay any attention to Scott, he can be kind of a tool,” she said, sauntering toward the door.

“Yeah, I’m pretty sure I got that,” he remarked dryly. “Anything else?” he inquired, raising his eyebrows.

“Not for right now,” she said, stopping at the door, “thanks again.” That said, she left and closed the door, leaving a lingering hint of her scent in the air.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Impressions?