- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sample Disclaimer
Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
School was now over for Alice and she was unaware that she had caused two of her fellow students to horrible endings. Her powers kept growing and she had no idea she had them. Alice's mom, Susan, was not a witch and was unaware of the whole family thing because her husband was the wizard and had the powers, but disappeared under mysterious circumstances a few years back.

As Alice walked through the front door, she was greeted by her mother cleaning up the living room and organizing the couch. Her mom was certainly attractive and worked out regularly to keep a tone body for any future suitors. She was dating a man, but it was not all that deep in the relationship so she had only told her daughters about it and not brought him home yet.

Alice had an older sister, Erica, who was 23. She lived at home and was going to college. She had a major hot body with a nice ass. She was around the same size as Alice, but more mature in certain areas of her life.

After a casual dinner and some talk Alice headed to her room and prepared herself for bed. She loved to sleep in nothing, but a big shirt and her underwear. That night of sleep was great for her and she was well rested and ready for her next unexpected victims.

-Alice Morning-
Alice woke up to her alarm like she did every single day and quickly gathered her clothes for the day which insisted of a black skirt and a tan shirt. She picked out her matching purple bra and panties before taking a shower.

When she was done with her shower and got dressed she headed downstairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Her sister who did not have class that day was sitting at the table on her phone texting a friend. Erica looked up at Alice and said, "Nice outfit. Are you trying to impress a guy?"

Alice was not trying to impress anyone in particular that day, but she enjoyed the compliment. "I heard from Michelle that some boy named Daniel has the hots for you?" Alice laughed as she poured a bowl of cereal for herself and said, " Oh yeah, I could just eat that guy right up!" Erica knew then that she did not like that boy. "Well you look cute today."

Alice looked at the clock and noticed that she was running a little late and grabbed her backpack. She looked at her sister who was messing with her long dirty blonde hair and asked," Do you want to eat this cereal for me? I am just going to eat on the go."

Erica looked at the bowl and replied, "Sure, I haven't eaten yet so I could enjoy it." They went there separate ways as Alice grabbed a banana and left for school.

-Daniels POV-
Daniel was an average looking guy who did not like to stand out. He was preparing for his day like any other when he suddenly felt quest and blacked out in his bedroom. When he woke up he was hearing loud ruffling noises as he feel from darkness into the light. He hit the top of a mound. He looked around and noticed that they were cheerios. He was confused just as much as he was worried.

Looking around a little more he saw Alice his crush standing over the bowl at a kitchen table talking to someone out of his eye sight. Then she looked down at him and looked away and she disappeared. Then he started to shift in bowl as if some one was moving it. He then saw Erica which was Alices sister staring down at him. She picked up the bowl and walked to the fridge to get milk. He was enjoying the sight of the hot adult in nothing, but a blue tshirt and he assumed nothing else. He was kinda getting aroused when a rush of white liquid poured in around him shifting the cheerios around. His arousement turned to fear. He was going to be eaten by this goddess.

She then grabbed a spoon and walk to her bedroom. All Daniel could see were tanis wall with some poster on the wall of different bands. Then when he stopped moving he saw a spoon enter the bowl nearly snatching him up. He watched as his fellow cheerios entered the goddesses mouth and then got pulverized by her teeth and sent to her stomach. As much as this frightened him, it turned him on as well. The routine of a spoonful of his new brother and sisters going into her mouth to disappear went on for a few minutes until he was lifted with the spoon.

He was near the front edge of the spoon and was hoping that something would stop her from eating him when her arm slipped a little on her knee and he fell from the spoon. He hit the tip of her tongue and fell towards the opening of her shirt. He fell between her breasts enjoying the sights on the way down when he landed somewhere soft and red. He was on the front of her panties. He was now in heaven. She continued to eat one more spoonful before she lifted her shirt seeing where her friend went. She saw where he was and reached for him. When she grabbed him, he pushed up closer to her vagina the closest he will ever have to sex.

She brought the cheerio to her face and said, "A little frisky there cheerio?" She smiled at him and slowly moved him back down to her panties and started to rub him into herself. When she felt a little tingle she lifted him back up and replied,"I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did because after my meal I might have do a little more action." She then pushed him in her mouth feeling eager to her after breakfast activity and before he knew it, he was crushed and sent to her stomach to energize her next acitivity.
Chapter End Notes:

Not finished!!!!!