- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

----NOT FINISHED----

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.-

 

Alice was a high school senior like her friends she wanted the year to be over. She was eighteen and ready to travel to the college of her dreams. Unknown to her though the high school was going to start having problems because of her. She was a very judgemental peraon which she probably got from her mother. She was about to start using her witch powers, but only she does not know she is a witch or that she has these powers. She has a very perky chest and ling brown hair. Her ass has caught the attention of many men, but she is saving herself for her special guy.

-lunch time in the cafeteria-

Alice cam in with her bag lunch filled with her favorite treats her mom packed for her since she takes to long to get ready in the morning. She saw her friend Michelle across the luchroom and went to sit with her. Michelle was also her age, but more athletic and play tennis and softball. They have been best friends since they were young and have many weird habits. 

"Hey Alice, what did your mom pack you today?" Said Michelle scuting over creating more space for Alice. Alice looked into her lunch and saw grapes, a slice of pizza, and a bunch carrots. "It's just like my mom to pack healthy and unhealthy options." She replied dumping her food out on the table. 

Across the lunch room some idiot jocks were passing the football getting yelled at by the teachers. When the teachers back was turned they threw the football again, but this time it missed it's target and almost hit Alice. She jumped and saw John running over to get the ball. "God Alive the least you can do is throw it back to us," he scoffed picking his football up running around the corner away from everyone to go outside.

Michelle looked at Alice and said,"Don't worry about them, they are boys and they are stupid." Alice looked back at Michele and said,"John is like the pepperoni on my pizza. Looks good, but sometimes is annoying and greasy." They continued some small talk as they ate lunch and then headed to class.

-Johns POV-

After John turned the corner and was going to meet up with his buddies he felt a strange feeling all across his body and blacked out. A second later he woke up unable to move. His world was still dark until he heard the sound of foil being unraveled and being opened revealing Alice sitting over him. "Alice what's going on?" He asked, but she did not answer. He tried again, but no answer. Alice looked down at hI'm and said, " John is like the pepperoni on my pizza. Looks good, but sometimes is annoying and greasy."

At that moment he saw what he was on a slice of pizza surrounded by pepponi and cheese. He continued to scream as he was lifted up in the air towards Alice face. She took a bit of the front of the pizza and put it down to talk more. He was terrified because he knew what he had become and could not get the attention of the peraon going to eat him. 

He continued to see Alice take bites getting close to him every single time and with that last bite she took a pepperoni with the pizza and is pulverizing it in her mouth before she swallowed. Alice was talking with Michelle and picked up the slice of pizza and was going to take a bite with John the pepperoni on it when the tear that yelled at him came over to talk to her about something. 

He screamed and screamed to get there attention,  but nothing worked he was just a pepperoni on a pizza now. Alice looked down at him and ripped him off of the pizza. He was on his last chance to get her attetion. Then he passed into her mouth where she realesed him from her grip. He was done for....

-Alice after lunch-

 

Alice was sitting in her class where her teacher was talking on and on about some long math problem that she had no interest in. She enjoyed more musical and artistic approach to school. The only reason she enjoyed this class was that she was near her crush Evan. She could sit and stare at him all day. Just when she started to day dream she felt her stomach rumble as if her lunch was protesting being inside her anymore. She then raised her hand and was excused to the restroom.

She entered the restroom and choose the middle stall since the place was empty. She then unbuckled her belt and jeans then pulled them down with her white lace panties. She then started to relieve herself. First was a warm stream of urine and then came a long piece of poop. She sat and as it came out thought to herself, "Man that lunch went right through me." Just when the piece plopped into the toilet someone opened the door to the bathroom in a hurry. Alice sat quietly as the lady was talking on the phone loudly.

Alice recognized the girl who was yelling at whoever was on the other side of the phone as Stephenie Parker. She was a popular girl who was on the cheerleading squad. She was always talking about boys or herself and did not like Alice one bit. Stephenie kept talking about how some girl was partnered with her man. Alice was still dead quiet when she whispered under her breath, "She is no better then toilet paper. Catches a lot of crap." Just then the bathroom went silent and Alice looked through the little slit through the door and did not see anyone out there. She thought that maybe Stephenie left quietly and she was happy about it. She then pulled out some toilet paper folded it nicely then wipes her front side first clean and then proceeded to wipe her back side nice and clean. She threw the toilet paper down onto the water and crap. Then she pulled her underwear up and then her jeans around her tight ass. She turned towards the toilet and looked disgusted at what came out of her and flushed away the evidence. She left the stall to head back to her classroom.

-Stephenie's POV-

"Well Jenny if Julia thinks...." She stopped talking in the idle of her sentence and blacked out. When she woke up she could only see a clearing plastic wall and an opening at the bottom. She was confused and scared when she felt a tug come from beneath her. She then saw Alice sitting on a toilet holding her "Alice what are you doing?" She asked confused when Alice started to fold her up and then she saw that she was nothing, but a piece of toilet paper mixed in with the rest of the squares. She started to scream because while Alice was folding her she saw what mess she created below her. Poop and pee infested toilet. Alice was done folding Stephenie and she was unto facing Alice.

Alice lifted slightly off the sit when she moved the unknowing victim to her vagina forcing her in wiping her clean. Stephenie was still screaming although if she could be heard it would be muffled. Since Alice was not that wet she went straight for the cracks of her ass with Stephenie. She forced her to clean her ass with what seemed a tremendous force to Stephenie. Once Alice was done she threw her face up on the water below. Stephenie covered in her nemesis's dedication saw a disgusted look on Alices face right before she was flushed away forever never to be seen again....