- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

---

There it is! This is the continuation of Flavia's story. I hope you guys will not be disapointed about it! This story develops the relation that was initially established in the first chapter between Flavia and two little humans: Kyle and Ryan.

Don't forget to comment!

*re-edit: many many thanks again to timing2 once again! :D

---


2 years later...

Ryan was running for his life, encouraged by his long-time friend.

"Come on Ryan! She's catching up to you!" Kyle screamed at him.

Ryan quickly looked back, and shivered in terror as he saw the huge Yellow Neko catching up to him. She was very fast, and every single one of her movements were done with incredible accuracy - an inhuman accuracy. It was as if she knew every single rock, every little branch laying on the floor. It was scary - yet beautiful - looking at her running in the wild as if she were the wind itself, dodging every obstacle with feminine grace.

"Don't look a her!" screamed Kyle again. "Focus on me! You can do it!"

Ryan returned his attention to his friend. He was frantically moving his hand at him. Kyle had always run faster than him. He was screaming at him, encouraging him to be careful while jumping. Indeed, Kyle had chosen a hard way to follow. If Ryan wanted to pursue his friend, he would have to continue straight ahead. For some distance ahead, the ground was slowly elevating, eventually form a small cliff to either side. It was abruptly interrupted by a separation in middle, creating a deep gulf. But this gulf was surmountable as the little cliff continued along his path, slowly tapering off towards ground level again.  All Ryan needed to do was jump.

"Don't look behind! That's it, that's it, you're doing good!"

`I will not make it,' Ryan thought as he ran up the elevated ground towards the cliff. `I will not make it...'

He gave it his all, leaping right at the edge. Time seemed to stop. He was looking both at Kyle and the gulf beneath his feet. He would certainly break his limbs by falling from that height. He was about to reach his friend, when Kyle made the most frightful gazes he'd ever seen. Ryan feared the worst and quickly turned his head around.

The last thing Ryan saw was a giant maw filled with saliva, four sharp fangs guarding the entry. Ryan never had time to cry as it quickly reached his tiny frame and closed its lips on his body. Darkness engulfed the damp flesh he found himself trapped within.

Kyle stood still, his legs shaking. His view was being filled by two pink lips, surrounding a tiny forearm that was waving frantically in every direction.

The Yellow Neko closed her eyes, tasting her squirming prey. She sat down on the mini-cliff and savoured her meal, moaning very loudly.

"R-Ryan...?" Kyle stammered, still shaking.

The Yellow Neko opened her dark green eyes and looked at him. As an answer, she slowly slurped in the remaining member of Ryan inside, and played with his whole body in her mouth.

She then shifted her hand, let out one of her claws, and touched Kyle's chest. "Shurrender," she said around the morsel in her mouth.

Ryan's muffled screams were quite audible to Kyle. She was the winner. He sighed and smiled at her. "Alright Flavia, you got us! Again," he said, stroking her fingertip with affection.

A big smile had drawn across Flavia's lips. A victorious smile. Like always. She leaned her head just in front of Kyle and freed Ryan by pushing him out of her mouth with her tongue.

Ryan rolled on the ground, unhappy with his now soaked condition. He immediately turned to face Flavia. "Why do you always catch me first?" he asked with a reprehensive tone. "Can't it be Kyle for once?"

"Well..." Flavia giggled. "You are easier to catch."

Ryan was vainly trying to wipe off Flavia's sticky saliva. It was hopeless. "So what?" he asked.

"So... I don't know." She laughed. "Are you upset at me?" she asked with a pitiful expression.

"Yes."

Flavia increased her efforts. She curved her eyebrows down and made her eyes wet with sadness. "Ryaaaan..." she pleaded, pushing him with her nose.

"No," Ryan said, crossing his arms. "It won't work this time." He looked away.

"Alright..." Flavia pouted and started to walk away, her ears down.

"Ryan," Kyle whispered at him.

"What?" he replied.

Kyle was nodding his head towards Flavia, telling him to say sorry. Ryan sighed even more and rose.

"Flavia..." he started.

Flavia immediately halted. Her ears quickly perked up, orienting on him attentively.

"I'm not mad at you," Ryan started. "It's just that sometimes..." He never finished his sentence.

Flavia giggled and pounced just in front of him. She lowered her head and gave him a big, long wet lick. "I know you're not mad at me! " She laughed. "You know I love you!"

"I..." Ryan said, cleaning his face. "I love you too, Flavia."

The Princess smiled at him. For Kyle, he was simply happy to see his two friends once again getting along.

"How am I supposed to get rid of this... saliva?" Ryan asked aloud, still trying to clean himself.

"Same as usual," Flavia answered with a grin.

"Do I really have to?" Ryan asked, just a bit annoyed.

"Mmh mmh," she moaned. Ryan sighed again. "You're coming too?" she asked, looking at Kyle.

"Well, I hope you won't leave me alone here!" Kyle added with a smile.

"Oh no, never." She winked at him. "Alright, let's go!" Flavia said, leaning down. Both jumped on her back. She rose up and briskly walked towards the little lake for a good bath.

***

Ryan lazily swam towards Kyle. Flavia had left them in the water and had said she would be right back. It had been several minutes since she had been gone and Ryan was worried.

"Hey Kyle," Ryan said.

Kyle was floating comfortably on the water. "Mmmwhaaat...?"

"I'm worried about Flavia. She hasn't come back..."

Kyle lost his balance and began to swim in place. "What!?"

"Yeah, I know. I think we should-" Ryan started.

"No, no. Repeat what you said," Kyle told him.

"What?" Ryan was looking at him strangely.

"Repeat what you just said," Kyle insisted.

"Eh... I'm worried about... Flavia?" Ryan tried, not sure what Kyle's goal was.

"Yes that!" Kyle exclaimed. "Ha ha ha! You like her now, don't you?"

"What are you talking about?" Ryan's face reddened.

"Ha ha ha! No need to hide it!" Kyle said, tapping Ryan's shoulder. "Well, well, well. `Mister Doubtful About Nekos' is now in love with one of them, aye?"

"Wh-what... n-no! You dummy! I'm just... I..." Ryan had reddened up to his ears. Was it so obvious?

"There, there. I've seen the signs. We both know that you run faster than me. You just let yourself be caught by Flavia only to be in her mouth, am I right?" Kyle was smiling at seeing his best friend reddening more than ever. The last time it had happened, it was when Ryan admitted he was a bit scared of the darkness, at the beginning of their friendship.

"I... I... You tell her and I'll kill you, got it?" Ryan replied with glaring eyes.

"Calm down, dude. What are friends for? Your secret will die with me, I promise." Kyle placed his hand over his heart.

"Good. Jeez man, I can't stop staring at her... She's..."

"Grown a lot," Kyle finished. "Yes indeed, she's now a grown woman. Well, Neko I mean..."

"Yeah..." Ryan agreed.

Silence.

"Ok," Ryan began, breaking the awkward silence, "I think we should go see where she-"

"BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMB!!! Out of my way guys!" Flavia screamed out.

Kyle and Ryan only had few seconds to swim away before Flavia jumped high from a branch and folded her legs on her chest. She landed in water with a big splash. Huge waves rushed at poor Kyle and Ryan. All they could do was to prepare for the tsunami coming at them. They were carried by the giant wave and splashed several meters away, ending up on the beach. They lay there, on the humid sand, looking stunned.

"Wow," Kyle finally said.

"Wow," Ryan added.

A few seconds later, Flavia swam towards them, worried. "Oh guys! I'm so sorry! Are you two alright?"

"I think so," Kyle answered.

"I'm alright," Ryan said afterward.

Meanwhile, Flavia had moved out of the water to lie beside them. "Phew. That was hot," she said, closing her eyes.

"Yes, indeed," Kyle said.

"Absolutely," Ryan added.

Flavia giggled and sighed in happiness. It was good lying on this tiny beach with her two best friends. God, so many things had happened in the last two years!

She had changed a lot. She had passed from a scrawny little Neko to an accomplished adult one. She had gotten taller. Much taller. Her belly became flat, her legs stretched. A nice curve had developed down her beautiful back, leading to her butt, which had increased a lot in volume and roundness. Also, her tiny breasts grew from nubs to beautifully plump mounds. They were simply perfect. Still, Kyle and Ryan thought they were too big. They had to take many back steps to be able to look at her face clearly. Her lips had gotten rosier. Her cute little nose tip was pointed. Her dark green eyes had brightened a little.

But the question of her hair was taboo with Kyle and Ryan. Both wanted to touch it - so soft and inviting looking - but Flavia's hair was like her own prviate property that none could trespass. They had never been able to feel it correctly. Living now in the wild for so long, she decided to rearrange it. Before, it was long enough to be at the same level as her butt. Now, it barely reached her middle back and had some nice spiky little curves at the tip. She loved the effect that only saltwater could do on her. She had discovered this little trick after her fourth bath on Panalitic. She cut the fringe of hair that was hiding her forehead, but she had kept a little part still hiding her front left corner. On the right side of her head, her she kept her hair flat.

Her clothes had been another dilemma. Fortunately, Ryan knew how to knit and, with the help of some cloth they had stolen from passing tinies, Ryan had gently knitted a nice skirt that came to her mid thighs. He also knitted her a tight top. It was made of some sort of leather, but was much lighter than usual. Its color was a dark brown green. Kyle laughed at the fact that Ryan was probably the first human ever who had knitted clothes for a giantess Neko.

Suddenly, Flavia's belly growled. She whispered a growl and said, "Guuuys..."

Both Kyle and Ryan answered "Yes, Flavia?"

"I think I'm hungry," she said with a smile at the corner of her lips.

"Oh!" Ryan said. "Well, there are some nice fruits close by that will-"

"No... I mean, eh... I want meat," Flavia added, blushing a little.

"Oh..." Ryan repeated.

Kyle laughed loudly. "Come on Ryan, it's obvious our Neko wants some fresh meat!"

"Y-yeah I know but... I will never get used to it," Ryan said, pouting a little.

"Yeah, yeah." Kyle turned his attention to Flavia. "Come on, let's go see if we trapped some neeras." He winked at her.

"Alright! Both on my back and let's go!" she said enthusiastically.

***

A few days after meeting Flavia, Kyle and Ryan encountered another problem with her: how would she eat? She knew nothing about hunting and she had quickly been annoyed with fruits and vegetables. She wanted meat. She had told them about fish. Of course, Kyle and Ryan knew what a fish was; the little problem was that they were as big as them, some even bigger!

They were thinking hard about a solution, and Kyle came up with the idea of trapping. Not wanting to betray their own kind, Kyle and Ryan decided to only trap the other species in the Panalitic, neeras. They had crafted many traps, some were complicated, some were very easy to make. And it was to one of the latter that Flavia was leading them.

The trap has been made by Ryan. Its design had been simple to do. Ryan had climbed a tree and had tied a rope round one of the lower branches. At ground level, he made another loop with the other tip of the rope, this one made expressly to be larger, as large as Flavia's heel. A wandering neera would pass by, smelling the scent Ryan had meticulously put on the rope. He would step in the loop and, immediately, the rope would snatch the ankle of the unfortunate neera. He would dangle, head down in mid-air, waiting for someone to help him, or else...

And that's exactly what had happened. A random neera, attracted by the marvelous scent, had fallen for the trap. The rope snatched his ankle and he was even now dangling head down in mid-air. He had tried to notch the rope, but his tiny body wasn't able to bend far enough.

When the poor creature saw a giant blonde Neko coming in his direction, he started to panic. Flavia was laughing about one of Kyle's jokes when she also spotted the neera. Her pupils retracted and she licked her lips and walked faster in his direction.

"Well, well, well, look at what we have here, a delicious neera. Just for me!" she added, showing her fangs.

"L-let me go!" the neera begged her.

"Shh shh shh. Wait a minute dear," she said as she poked him with her claw, making him swing from left to right.

Flavia turned her attention to her two friends on her back. "Sorry guys, you two will have to go down. I can't eat properly when you are on my back,"

"Sure, Flav! Take your time," Kyle said as he descended her back and slid along her tail to arrive at ground level. "Come on Ryan!"

"Y-yeah, I'm coming," Ryan said, not as happy as his friend. He was feeling so sorry for the poor neera. After all, it was his trap. His idea. His fault. "Flavia, I..." Ryan started.

"Yes?" she asked, curious.

"I... eh... no never mind," Ryan said and followed Kyle.

"Eh... alright..." Flavia said, uncertain about her friend. "See you two at home!"

Kyle waved at her and went home with a Ryan who was feeling quite bad, again.

Flavia smiled at him and returned her attention to her dangling meal.

"Hey! Hey! Why don't you eat them? Chase them, they're vulnerable!" the neera said, waving his hands from the Humans to Flavia.

"Because they are my friends and," she moved closer, "you are my meal."

"Wow wow wow! Don't get close to me, Neko! Or I'll..."

"You will what?" Flavia said, sitting down and smiling at the neera.

"I... I..." The neera closed his eyes. He knew there was nothing he could do.

"That's what I thought," she said, rising and coming closer to her next meal. "Ehm... before I eat you, can you tell me where your friends are? That would be nice!"

"Fuck you. Just... fuck you..."

"Ooh, alright then `Mister Unhappy'! No need to be rude, you know."

Flavia opened her mouth and placed the neera inside. It was sad because he wasn't wriggling at all. Flavia hated it when they accepted their fate. There was no fun to be had with them! She untied the rope and fully slurped the not-squirming-neera-that-had-accepted-his-fate. She did not play with him very long before swallowing.

She decided to move to another trap; one neera was not filling at all. And this time, she would not speak with them. Maybe that they would wriggle more if she stuffed them immediately in her mouth? She nodded to herself and moved to another trap, her belly already growling.

***

It was night. Kyle was already sleeping in his bed, while Ryan was thinking about the neera Flavia had eaten. What was his name? He would never know. Did Flavia care about knowing the neera's name? No. He was just one meal among others. Life was cruel. Too cruel. Flavia was a very nice friend to have. But Ryan disliked her diet. Which consisted of eating living beings.

Ryan rose up from his bed and looked at Kyle. His friend was peacefully dreaming. Good. Ryan didn't want Kyle to laugh about him and his thinking. He went out of their hole and looked at a high tree, one of the highest in the region. He saw her. Flavia wasn't sleeping. She was lying on her back and seemed to be counting the stars.

Ryan walked to the base of the tree and went in a little booth. He had constructed it in case something bad would happen. The booth was made of a system of pulleys and could bring at least four people high into Flavia's tree. When he arrived at her level, he stepped out onto the branch and walked over to her. She hadn't heard him.

"Flavia?" he said

She jumped in surprise. "Oh! Ryan! What are you doing here?"

"I... needed to talk with you," Ryan said

"This late? It couldn't wait until tomorrow?"

"N-no. I wanted to talk with you only, not with Kyle close." Ryan had reddened a bit and crossed his hands behind his back. The moon reflecting into Flavia's eyes was breathtaking.

"But... aren't you two telling everything to each other?"

"Not everything." Ryan knew that they were deviating too much and said, "Can I?" He pointed at her belly.

"Eh, yeah sure," Flavia was very curious about what Ryan will tell her. She gently grabbed him and put him on her belly. She scooted backward and leaned against the trunk of the tree. "Go ahead. I'm listening."

"It's not too much," Ryan started. "Well... yes... but no. Ahh." He sighed. He took a deep breath and decided to tell it directly. He closed his eyes and said, "I don't like it when you eat neeras!" Ryan waited for her reaction. He had almost screamed his sentence. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at her. He felt a bit insulted when he noticed she was silently laughing. "What's funny?"

"You!" Flavia smiled at him.

"Me? What's so funny about me?"

"Well." Flavia had calmed herself, not wanting to upset Ryan. "I don't know... You're cute."

"I-I'm... what?"

"You're cute! Adorable! Mignon!"

"But... do you even care about what I just told you?"

"Oh yes, I do! But... I can't really stop eating neeras. You see it's like... stronger than me. My instinct is commanding me to eat them. You know what I mean?"

"No," Ryan said dryly.

"Alright... Ehm, let's see..." Flavia thought about an example and smiled. "Okay, you remember when you saw me naked in my bath?"

Ryan blinked at the radical change of subject, then reddened. "Y-yeah, b-but I-I don't s-see the p-p-p-point."

"Well, your little manhood hardened." She pointed his crotch. "And you know that you couldn't stop it. It was stronger than you. It's the same with my taste for neeras. I can't stop it."

"But we are talking about living beings!" Ryan said.

"Oh come on. You're the one who created those traps."

"I just wanted to please you."

"And you did well!" Flavia said.

"Yeah but... is it normal that I regret it now?" Ryan pouted.

Flavia sighed. She grabbed him and brought him closer to her eyes. "Look, Ryan. I understand your point but... I can't stop eating neeras. What would I eat instead? Vegetables? Yuck! They're okay, but my body needs meals that contain iron and calcium, got it?"

"Y-yeah," Ryan said, disappointed.

"And I think that I'm gentle enough to not eat them in front you."

Ryan smiled. "Yes."

"But... if it does really bother you, I'll eat when you're not around, is that okay?"

"Alright, thank you for listening to me, Flavia," Ryan said.

The Princess smiled. "No problem, hun." She kissed his head. "Alright go to bed now," she said. She was about to let him go, but Ryan stopped her.

"Wait, Flavia!"

"Yes?"

Ryan was almost too shy to ask, but he decided to take the plunge. "Can I sleep with you tonight?"

Flavia giggled. "Of course."

She turned around and lay on her back. She deposited Ryan on her belly and said, "Good night, Ryan."

"'night, Flavia."

A few minutes passed by. Flavia was waiting for Ryan to fall asleep first. He didn't want to tell her, but she noticed he was shivering. Like a mother, she put her tail over him. The fur warmed him and he finally fell to sleep. Flavia smiled and fell asleep too, dreaming about what her next hunting game with Kyle and Ryan would be like.

To be continued

Chapter End Notes:

Another chapter will soon follow this one!