- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

---

So, here's my new "official principal character", i'll write at least 3 more chapters about her and see if i get inspiration after. Her name is Flavia, and I hope you guys will like her. This chapter focuses on how the life of a princess from a high rank family will dramatically change in the course of one night.

Please comment! :D

---

Boring. Simply boring. More than boring. Flavia, sixteen years old, Princess of Nekos, was brushing her hair, looking through the gigantic window of her even more gigantic room. She had been brushing her hair for now half an hour, but couldn't stop herself from staring outside at a small group of friends.

They were playing with a little ball of yarn. The goal of game was simple. They threw the ball to anyone they wanted and, after a certain agreed upon period of time, the last one who touched the ball would "die." There were ten when they started the game and they were now down to three, two boys and one girl.

Farther ahead, on a bench, two previously eliminated friends were softly, passionately kissing each other. It was obvious they were more than simply friends. They looked so cute.

She sighed. That was an example of true love. But Flavia would never know true love. Because she wore the title of "Princess," she would marry a dumb rich man from Gaulishina. She had only met him once, two years ago. He was anything but attractive. She shivered at the thought that, one day, she would have to kiss him.

"Yuck..." she complained.

He was ugly, he was fat, and there were bumps all over his face. His eyes were the color of dead brown wood and his hair - he had none, being bald. When she had met him, she did her best to look kind and friendly. Not him. He had inspected her from head to feet, his gaze lingering too many seconds on her breasts.

She grimaced and looked at her mom, who only smiled at back her. But behind that smile, there was a hidden message, a message telling Flavia to let him do whatever he wanted. His name was Korky.

They had eaten fish that night. Polite and well educated, Flavia availed herself of the fork and the knife left for her use. When she looked at Korky, she had been more than disgusted. He was using his hands and was cleaning them on his pants. Even more disgusting, he had let out a loud burp after finishing his entire fish in the record time of exactly four minutes and twenty-three seconds. Flavia had counted. Her mother had laughed and Korky never excused himself.

She had been drawn back to reality at hearing a victorious cry from outside. The Neko girl had finally beaten the boy she was facing. She smiled at her defeated friend and gave him a big hug, then she whispered something in his ear. His tail froze and his ears roll up. He held her by her shoulders and seemed to ask her if she was sure about it. She didn't say anything, but did give him a sweet little kiss on the tip of his nose. The boy smiled pleasantly and waved at everyone. They all rose up and, just like that, left the place.

"Majesty?" someone said.

Flavia jumped in surprise and looked at the door. She immediately calmed herself. It was her personal servant, Arminia. She was a bit of overweight and, in comparison to Flavia, she was like a mark on a diamond. But Flavia didn't care. Arminia was her only true friend in her palace. Arminia's back was a bit hunched, and her left eye was a bit higher than her right eye. But her ugliness was quickly forgotten by how nice she was. Arminia always had a good word to comfort Flavia, whatever the problem was.

"Majesty?" Arminia repeated.

"How many times will I have to tell you to call me Flavia?" she retorted.

"Forever, I'm afraid, Miss." She bowed, but stopped herself quickly before going too far. Her back prevented her from bending to the proper level required by etiquette, but Flavia didn't care. In her hands, Arminia held a platter with a saucer that was covering the contents.

Flavia smiled and patted the place beside her. Arminia noticed her gesture and walked towards her, sitting where the Princess had indicated. Meanwhile, Flavia had crossed her legs, in a way so sexy that only female Nekos could do. "You will eat with me, Nia?" Since she was a baby, Flavia always called Arminia by the diminutive Nia, a habit she had never been able to change.

"I'm afraid not, Miss." Flavia frowned, disappointed that she would have to eat alone. "Buuuut..." Flavia looked at Arminia with hope in her eyes. "I still can stay a bit with you, just to talk."

"Ooh, I love you Nia!" Flavia stretched her arms over the platter and gave a hug filled with love to her nanny.

"I-I love you too, Miss." Arminia hugged Flavia back. She closed her eyes. Flavia was like the daughter she never had. The girl was really beautiful. Maybe Flavia didn't know it, but the majority of male Nekos across Catapiran were in absolute love with her. The few released photos that had been taken of Flavia had made them fall in love with her.

"So," Flavia said, releasing Arminia. "What's on the menu today?" She was rubbing her hands, impatient to discover what Arminia had prepared.

"Something very special and very rare, Miss," Arminia said with a grin.

"Oh? What is it?" Arminia had peaked her curiosity.

The old servant smiled and removed the saucer. To the immense surprise of Flavia, three squirming Humans were sitting in the bowl within which they had been imprisoned.

"Humans!?" Flavia could not help crying out in surprise. She tried to calm herself and continued, lowering her tone, "Nia, I thought they were close to extinction! Are you sure we can eat them?"

"Me, no. But you, yes, Miss."

"Oh Nia, I'm so not sure! You really think I can..."

Arminia took Flavia's hands in her own, looked into her eyes, and said, "Don't think about it. Let's just say it's a gift for you before you leave."

The Princess bit her lips. It was true. In two days, she would have to leave Nia and her palace to go live in Gaulishina, with Korky. `Korky...' she felt disgusted. She shook her head and said to Nia, "Where did you get them?"

"It's a secret," Arminia winked at her.

"Oh Nia, come on! It's not fair! I want to know!" Flavia begged.

The servant patted her nose with a little smile. "I will tell you when you will come back"

"But I'm not sure that you will still be here when I will come back..." the Princess pouted.

"I promise you. I will wait for you, right here. And we could talk about how it was with Mister Korky."

"I already know how it will be..."

"Oh, Miss! He maybe has bad manners, but I'm sure he is very nice, and fair."

"Mmh..." she pouted again.

"Come on, now. Eat those Humans quick. Your mother wants to talk with you, afterwards."

"Alright..." She reached in the bowl and randomly picked a Human. Their taste was so unique. The last time she had eaten a Human, it was a long, long time ago. She had not even been a teenager then. She dangled his tiny body, asking Arminia, "What would they say if they could talk, Nia?"

The servant smiled. It had been requested by her to always put a little quantity of glue on their lips, making sure they would never beg Flavia to let them live. Flavia was so sensitive towards animals that she would certainly free them. Humans were meant to be eaten, and Arminia was making sure that her protégé would follow this natural rule. "I'm sure he would ask you to eat him right away. He would love to pass between your lips and feed you."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm more than sure, Miss."

Flavia nodded and parted her lips, just enough to pull the Human's legs between her lips. Immediately, she sucked on his skin, her taste buds recognizing his unique flavour. She sucked him to his waist, and let him go with her fingers. His momentary freedom didn't last long, as she fully slurped him between her lips, sealing him in absolute darkness. The squishy wet sound of saliva everywhere made him tremble and he tried to find an escape. But her tongue was much too powerful for him.

He heard a moan coming from deep inside her throat - his next destination - and tried to scream. But he couldn't. He didn't know exactly how, but the Nekos had made him speechless.

He wriggled in terror, trying to hit her teeth or her gullet. Her tongue prevented him from hitting her as it pressed him against the roof of her mouth, sucking every inch of taste he had. She opened her mouth, letting out a sigh of satisfaction. It only lasted a few seconds before she closed her mouth again. She rolled him around her mouth another moment, before pushing him to the back of her throat. Something grabbed his legs and a wet gulp followed his fall through her oesophagus.

"Aaah," Flavia sighed again. "I love it when they wriggle like that! Thank you, Nia!" She crossed her arms behind Arminia's neck and gave her two loud, wet kisses on each cheek.

"It's no problem, Miss, but you should remember you still have two remaining," she said, pointing at the remaining Humans in the bowl.

"Yes, I know, but I want to talk with you too! I won't be able to talk with you again after I leave," she said, picking another Human, this one a female.

"Should I remind you that there's this splendid device called a phone?"

"It won't be the same!" she exclaimed.

"Alright, alright. What's on your mind, darling?" Arminia asked, putting her hands on her knees.

"Well..." Flavia started, but she couldn't wait anymore and placed her meal inside her mouth. She sloshed it a bit and pushed it between her cheek and her teeth, creating a bulge. "Today, I saw two Nekos kissing each other. I wondered if...one day...I would meet a real love." While she waited patiently for her servant to answer, she started to drench her meal with her sticky saliva.

Arminia decided to be honest with her sweetheart. "To be honest, Miss, I don't think you will meet a real love one day."

Flavia pouted. "How is it, Nia?"

"To be in love? Mmh. Well, it's a wonderful feeling. Loving someone as much as he loves us, it's...unique."

Flavia swallowed hard and picked up the last Human. "You've been in love, Nia?" she asked, surprised. For her, Nia would always be the old nanny who always took care of her.

"Yes, of course! I wasn't bad at all when I was young. I was even a heart breaker." Flavia giggled and put the remaining Human in her mouth, savouring for the last time his taste, and his wriggling. "I've been married to a wonderful man. But, unfortunately, he died of a very rare disease. And it happened before we had decided to have a child..." Despite herself, a tear fell from her eyes.

Flavia, who didn't care anymore about the taste of her meal, swallowed it without even thinking and said, "Oh! Nia, I'm so sorry for you!"

"Oh, don't worry about it, darling," she replied, wiping it away. "I finished my mourning and decided to work at the palace. They told me that I would have to babysit the daughter of the Queen. When I first held you in my arms, I immediately fell in love with you. It was like a gift from the gods. A baby that would replace the one I could never have. And when I look at how beautiful you are now, well," her eyes moistened, "I'm so proud of you. Ah, I will miss you, Miss."

Flavia pushed the platter away and hugged her again. Arminia hid her face in the long golden hair of her protégé. She smelled a mix of spring and wild berries. "We will still have the phone, no?" said the Princess, closing her eyes.

"Gaah, won't be the same." They both laughed, a laugh mixed with tears and pleasure. Both could hear the gurgling sounds coming from Flavia's tummy.

They stayed a while embraced, words being unnecessary to express their feelings. After a time, Flavia broke the contact and said, "Alright, I think I'll go see my mother..."

"Yes, don't make her angry," she said sternly.

Flavia smiled. "Promise."

***

 

Knock, knock, knock.

Flavia opened the door leading into the office of her mother, the Queen. "Mother?"

"Come in, my daughter."

The Princess entered and walked towards her mother's desk, staying at a respectful distance while remaining on the red carpet.

She waited for her mother to talk first.

"In two days," she started, "you will go to Gaulishina."

"Yes," Flavia replied.

Maria XI turned around, facing her daughter. She had seen more than fifty years, but there was no trace of it. She looked like she was still in her thirties. There was a photo on her desk that had been taken many years ago; she looked the same now as then. The image had been famous around the world. In it, she was holding Sigurd, general of Tinies during the 3rd Tinies World War, with two fingers, her mouth wide open, ready to let him fall in. Of course, she had savoured him in private. Still, many rumours were circulated that she hadn't eaten the Human and even decided to make him her Human pet.

Queen Maria XI came closer to her daughter and stroked her soft hair. "You're beautiful, even more so than I was when I was your age."

Maria XI was in her dressing gown, as violet as an amethyst. It was slightly opened at breast level, but not enough to reveal a good sight their royal curves.

"You will marry Korky, whether you like it or not."

"I know," Flavia replied. She had wished when she was young to have a mother that she could talk to about anything. But she had always been away. She was her mother by blood, but her mother by heart was and would always be Nia.

"Make me proud, understand?"

"I will try..."

"No, don't try, do it!" she said with a tone of reproof.

Flavia stayed calm. "Is that all?"

Maria took a deep breath and replied, "Yes, you may depart."

"It was nice to see you, mother," she offered.

She hoped that her mother would say something. Something motherly, such as Nia would do. Something that ordinary a mother would say to her daughter. She slowly walked towards the door, disappointed. Flavia was about to leave when Maria XI finally spoke. "Flavia?"

"Yes?" she said with hope.

"I won't be here when you leave. I will myself go to Hailfire on business, in order to meet some important people."

`And me? I'm not important? I'm your daughter!' she screamed inwardly. She did her best to remain outwardly calm and didn't reply. Flavia closed the door and ran to her room, crying.

Arminia wasn't here to console her, so she just slept in her bed, wishing that she could leave this place forever.

***


The next morning, in the forest between Peninsula and Alagsas-Karinu...

Kyle and Ryan were walking in the forest, their arms filled with dry wood. They were headed back to their home. They had met each other quite randomly. Ryan had fallen off a tiny cliff directly onto Kyle. When they both rose up, at the same time, they had said, again at the same time, "Are you fucking blind, or what?"

They looked at each other with suspicious eyes, and again at the same time, they both laughed. They didn't know it then, but it was the start of a long and a durable friendship.

Indeed, this event had happened seven years ago. And today, they were bringing wood for fire to their home.

"Hey, Ryan?" Kyle poked Ryan.

"What?"

"Do you hear that?" he said, looking around.

"Hear what?" Ryan said, also looking around.

"Listen..."

"Oh, I hear it now!"

Indeed, Ryan was now hearing someone breathing. He or she was certainly asleep.

"What do we do?" Ryan asked.

"Well, we'll go see, what you think!" Kyle laughed.

As they were approaching, they noticed that the person was breathing very loud. Still, this person wasn't snoring.

"Hey, man," Ryan asked, "do you think it's a-"

Kyle put his index to his mouth and slowly nodded.

"Holy shit, holy shit, holy fucking shit," he said with clenched teeth.

"Shh..." Kyle told him.

"Man, let's get the fuck outta here!" Ryan begged him.

"Calm down, it's sleeping...I just want to see," Kyle said, moving with a furtive walk.

"Bad idea...bad idea..." Ryan said, following his friend.

When they arrived near the breathing sound, they noticed they had been correct. A Neko. It was the first time of their life they looked at one for real. A real Neko! Just in front of them!

Kyle let out a "Wow..." as Ryan stared with his mouth wide open at her.

They didn't know how other Nekos looked, but this one was undoubtedly very hot. Her head was lying against a tree and the rest of her body was simply lying on the grass. Her yellow skin was the most beautiful part of her. Neither Ryan nor Kyle had heard about a yellow furred Neko. She was half-naked, a bra covering her round breasts and panties covering her womanhood. Why was she sleeping there?

"Ok man, you saw her. Now let's get outta here before she wakes up!" Ryan pressed Kyle.

"I want to touch her..." Kyle said, putting his wood on the ground.

"What!?" Ryan screamed hoarsely, trying to keep his voice down. "No, don't!" He tried to grab Kyle, but was too late.

Kyle walked right up to her massive body. Trembling, he extended and touched her skin with the tip of his index finger, right where the Neko's body hips were curving. Kyle looked for an eventual reaction, and, sensing none, touched her with his full hand. Ryan was shouting words at him, but he didn't pay any attention. He brought his face closer and kissed her naked hips.

The contact was quite wonderful, as her skin was soft and warm. He stepped back and looked at the upper part of her body: her breasts. `Jeez, her boobs look like mountains,' Kyle thought.

The foolhardy Human walked towards her panties. He took a hold of the cloth and, to the dismay of Ryan, deftly climbed up. Kyle was walking on a sleeping Neko! He passed over her belly button and then between her soft breasts. He extended his two arms and touched them. What a feeling it was! He looked at her chin and decided to simply give her a little kiss on her lips before leaving.

He was walking on her chest when she suddenly opened her eyes.

Flavia didn't know where she was. Last night, she had fallen asleep in her bed and she was now in an unknown forest... She rose, levering up on her elbows, and noticed something on her chest.

She looked down and screamed at the Human looking at her, "Aaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Kyle didn't know how to react, so he screamed too, "Aaaaaaaaahhhh!"

Flavia cried even louder, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

Kyle replied, also crying, "AAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!"

"Kyle!" Ryan screamed at him. "Jump off her and run! Go, go, go!"

Kyle jumped off Flavia and immediately ran towards his friend. He had jumped just in time, as Flavia entirely rose up and also ran, but in the opposite direction.

Ryan and Kyle ran as fast as they could. `That was a close call,' Kyle thought. He looked behind him and noticed there was nobody behind them. He stopped his run, looking where he had met the yellow Neko. Ryan noticed that his friend had stopped running and immediately ran back at him.

"Come on Kyle, follow me!" he said, pulling on his jersey.

Kyle didn't react, "She's not chasing us..."

"All the better, then! Now, let's go ho-me!" Ryan had stressed the last two syllables of his sentence.

"Go home if you want. I'll see if she's okay," Kyle said, walking in the direction he thought the Neko had run.

"You are the dumbest idiot I've ever met, you know that?" Ryan sighed. "Alright, wait for me!"

Kyle smiled. "And on top of that, I forgot where I dropped my wood!" Ryan pouted.

 

***

 

Flavia had stopped running. God, that Human had given her the fear of her life! However, she quickly forgot about him as another troubling thought crossed her mind. Where was she?

She looked around her, trying to find a landmark, but found nothing. Then she realized she was still in her pyjamas!

"Is anybody out there? Heeeeey! I'm heeeeeeere!" Flavia waited for an answer, but none came.

She was starting to cry. `Mother...' she thought. Then someone else came into her mind. "Nia..." she whispered.

"Hello!" someone said.

"Aaaaaahhhhh!" She turned around and looked at the speaker. She was a bit surprised to find the same Human who had been on her earlier. "Will you stop scaring me?" she shouted.

"S-sorry..." Kyle said.

"Oh my god, man...I'll hide here, 'kay?" Ryan said, walking behind a tree.

"Tss, chicken," Kyle said, giving him a despair look.

"Well, sorry if I don't want to die!"

"W-wait...you guys can talk?" Flavia noticed, more than a little surprised. She had suddenly and totally forgotten about her home.

"Of course, we can talk! Didn't you know Humans could talk?" Kyle asked Flavia.

"N-no...Every Human I've eaten has never talked..." she tried to remember if ever a Human had talked to her, but couldn't.

"Ha! You see?" said Ryan, with a victorious smile. "She does eat Humans! Now leave her alone, and let's go home Kyle, pleaaaaase!" Ryan begged.

"Ryan, shut up!" Kyle shouted at him.

"Look out Kyle!" Ryan said

Kyle quickly turned around...to see that the Neko had just sat down, crossing her legs. Kyle turned back to Ryan, "You dummy! She's just sitting down!"

"Well, I didn't know!"

Flavia giggled, "Are you too always arguing like that?"

"Not really. It's just...it's the first time we ever meet a real Neko. And you are quite impressive," Kyle said, stepping forward.

"Well thank you, I guess," she smiled at him. Then, Flavia thought about her home. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure, go ahead." Kyle also sat down, thinking that it would be like a mark of trust with her. But the Neko didn't seem to notice.

"Do you know how I could get back home?"

"And where is your home, sweetheart?" Kyle asked back.

"The Palace of Nekalia..."

"That's not good...There is no palace around and I don't know a city called Nekalia..." Kyle answered.

"Wh...you must know! Nekalia...capital of Catapiran...no?" Flavia was again beginning to panic.

"Catapiran? Sorry sweetheart, I don't know what that is...You're here in a forest between Alagsas-Karinu and Peninsula, in Panalitic."

"Pana-what?" she tried to repeat the strange name.

"Panalitic. It's the continent you're on, if that helps..."

"No," she said, folding her legs in front of her chest and by rounding her arms around them. "No, it doesn't help at all..." She was beginning to cry again.

Kyle's felt his heart break as he saw the beautiful Neko crying. He stood up and stepped forward, dangerously close to her.

"Kyle! Kyle! No, Don't! Don't, don't, don't!" Ryan cried out.

Kyle ignored his friend and patted the yellow Neko's ankle. "There, there...I'm sure you will find your way home. I-whoa!"

Kyle never saw the gigantic hand coming for him. It closed around him and it lifted him high off the ground. He felt a heavy sensation as his stomach protested the quick movement.

"Kyyyyle! Let him go, you monster!" Ryan screamed at Flavia.

The Neko ignored him and put Kyle on her right knee. The tiny was stunned.

"Why are you not scared of me like your friend? After all, I eat Humans..." she asked him.

"Well..." Kyle said, recovering his spirits. "I don't know really...You are quite beautiful and I think you have a kind personality...even if that little ride hadn't done me good."

"Oh! Sorry, I'll put you down then!" she said, bringing her hand towards him.

"No, no!" he quickly replied. "I'm okay, I swear." Then he stroked her knee, feeling her soft perfumed skin under his hand. "I like it here..."

"Alriiight..." Flavia didn't seem to notice that Kyle was in complete love with her body.

"Hey what's your name? Mine's Kyle!"

"Nice to meet you, Kyle. My name is Flavia Marianova, Princess of Catapiran." She gave him a quick kiss on his head. Still, the sound her lips had made had been quite audible.

"Y-you're a Princess?" Kyle stammered

"Well, yes," she giggled. "Haven't you noticed that I'm yellow furred?"

"N-no...I mean yes, but...that's what it means?"

"Yep!" she said. Without caution again, she grabbed his tiny body and crossed her legs. Slowly this time, she lowered her hand down hand and formed a cup with Kyle inside.

"Wow," Kyle said.

"What?"

"Your skin...it's so...warm," he said, lying in her hands, trying to absorb her body heat.

"And yours is cold! Oh my god, where you live, in a hole?"

"That's right..." he replied.

"Oh...oh, I'm so-sorry...I didn't know," Flavia stammered with excuses, feeling awkward. "Please forgive me..."

"Gah, don't worry about it. I've already forgotten," he winked at her. "Weeeellll...I guess I will have to go home now...you want to come with us?"

"Um...I guess so, yes," she answered.

"No!" Ryan said. He had been silent during their conversation, but hearing that a Neko - a Human-eater - would come to their house...he couldn't stand it.

"Don't be selfish Ryan. She doesn't know what to do," Kyle offered.

"I said no!"

However, Kyle had found the perfect excuse, "Open your eyes, Ryan. She's a Neko, and she's friendly. She could protect us if a hungry Neko passes by. Think about it..."

And indeed, Ryan was thinking about this side of the proposition. He wished to live as long as possible, and this yellow Neko could help fulfill that wish...

Ryan sighed. "Alright, but if she ever does look at me too hungrily..."

"I wonder what he tastes like," said Flavia with a grin, already disobeying his condition.

"Oh, horribly bad," Kyle answered with a laugh.

"Come on, it can't be that bad..." she said, licking her lips.

"Mmmh, I'm not sure, not sure," Kyle added.

"If you dare put me in your mouth..." Ryan began.

"Can't wait anymore!" she said, putting Kyle down. "Stay there, hun." Then she looked at Ryan with the hungriest look she could muster.

"Oh shit!" Ryan yelled, running off into forest.

Flavia giggled as she ran after him, quickly snatching him up.

From his position, all Kyle could do was listen.

"Ha, ha, already caught you!" Kyle heard Flavia gloat.

"Please, don't hurt me..." Kyle's friend begged.

"Pshh, stop talking," Flavia replied. Kyle heard an "aaaah" coming from Flavia. She was obviously opening her mouth.

"No please don't..."

It was hopeless. Kyle heard a wet sound and an "ewwww" coming from Ryan.

He heard Flavia's giggles as the wet sound stopped.

"No!" Ryan said again. "Put me down! Put me down right now!"

Flavia finally walked back into view, holding Ryan's t-shirt between her two sharp fangs. Kyle couldn't stop himself from laughing as he looked at the pouting face of Ryan.

"This is really humiliating," Ryan said.

Flavia smiled and tilted her head back, sucking a screaming Ryan inside her mouth. She sloshed a bit, and tossed him in the space between her cheek and teeth.

"What are you doing?" Kyle asked.

"Playing with him," Flavia grinned.

"You sure he's alright?" Kyle was worried about his friend.

"He'll survive," she replied with another giggle. "So, where is your house?"

"This way," Kyle pointed in forest "Oh wait! We need some wood...it's why we were here."

Flavia looked up at the tree she was standing next to, rose on her legs and grabbed a branch. She pulled it over and broke it in many pieces. "Is that okay?"

"Y-yes...Thank you," Kyle smiled at her.

"Oh, it was nothing," she laughed. "Alright," she said, lying on her tummy. "Get on my back."

"Wh-what...?"

"Get on my back," she repeated.

"Are you sure I can...After all...You're a Princess and I'm only a Human..."

"Stop babbling and get on my back. That's an order from a Princess," Flavia told him.

"A-aight..." he said, very slowly walking towards her back. She sighed and rounded her tail around his body, shifting him up and dropping him on her back.

"Ready?"

"Y-yes, I think..." He wasn't sure if it was a good idea. "And about the wood," he began.

Fast as a flash, Flavia's tail quickly surrounded the pieces of wood. She said, "You might not know it, but a tail is very useful," she smiled.

"Yes, I see that..."

"So! Where is your house again?" Flavia asked.

"Right," Flavia turned right. "Yes, that way. Go straight!"

"Alright!" said the Princess and started to walk deeper in forest. Meanwhile in her mouth, she had pulled Ryan back onto her tongue, merrily playing with his tiny body.



To be continued...