- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please review!

/////

It's twelve o' clock and I'm waiting at the library for a girl who's possibly my last friend in the school, Katie. I mean, there's shrinker-sympathizers in a lot of places, mostly up north, but not where I'm from. Katie's the exception, though, and I don't really know what it is - maybe she doesn't have that many friends, so she tries not to keep me around? She's a really shy, nerdy, girl. Or maybe the thought never occured to her that she could easily get an app on her phone and have my down to nothing in no time. I don't know, but... I honestly do appreciate her friendship.

When I'm at the library I kind of have to keep a low profile, I picked the table farthest back and I've been doing a pretty good job not making eye contact with anyone. I honestly don't know if it helps my chances to look away from people, but I like to think that if they didn't see my face, they wouldn't recognize me. Either way, the library's usually safe at during lunch time, most of the people here are just cramming to get things done, so I try to make a point of getting here as soon as possible if I somehow managed to get through the first few classes unscathed. I'm still nervous, though, and I'm filled with relief when I finally catch sight of her approaching. Like I said, she's not particularly outgoing, I'm always sort of underwhelmed when I see her - she's only about 5'1'', with black short rimmed glasses and dirty blonde hair in a frizy ponytail, she's thin too, her striped light blue/white shirt hiding her sizable breasts and black shorts showing her pale white legs leading down to her large black flip flops awkwardly slapping against the floor.

"H-Hey Cindy" she nervously greated me, something was on her mind - was she stressed?

"Hey Kate, what's up?" She wasn't sitting down, kinda weird, maybe she was in a hurry?

"Oh... You know, the usual... I uh..." She stammered. Something was definitely up.

"What's wrong, Katie?"

"Well... I got the app..." I froze.

"What app?" I knew exaclty what app she was talking about.

"Y-you know, THE app, my sister told me to and... Well, she said I should get it, you know, for..."

"For what?"

"For... you." She looked down, clearly embarassed.

"Uh, Katie, just... Think about this, you don't even know my ID"

"7ZX432UQ9" She said almost immediately.

"I thought you said you WEREN'T going to memorize my ID?" It was hard to keep track of who knew my ID or not ever since it was posted up online.

"Well... You know, I looked it up and..."

"Katie, you don't want to do this. Seriously." Come on Katie, not you too.

"..." She pulled out her phone. I barely had a moment to react before I felt an extremely familiar pulling sensation and was met with two titanic flip flop clad feet. She was visibly nervous, this was really out of character for her, and her toes anxiously twitched on her flip flops. Katie, why?

"Uh... So... Uhm... D-do you... like them?" She said, almost as if she was reading off a script. Had she been practicing for this? She picked up her right foot and angled it downwards, showing me her entire foot - it was such a weird sight.

"I mean... Do you like my flip flops? Like, uh, I saw you totally l-looking at them and...?" I never looked at her feet, but there's been a rumor lately that I had a "thing for feet," or some bullshit like that, just an excuse for people to use them more prominently - if anything THEY had a "thing for feet" not me.

"I'm just gonna... Uh..." She slowly lifted her foot, for a moment showing me her black dirty sole, and slammed it right in front of me, the sudden gust of wind throwing me back.

"Uh... You should totally r-run or something... Or I'll... I'll squish you like a bug...!" Why was she saying these things? This was ridiculous, and I watched as she peered over, looking down at me, and crouched down. She slowly lowered her shaking hand as I lay helpless on the floor - unmoving out of a mix of confusion and shellshock.
I was lifted in front of her timid face between her shaking fingers, and dropped onto her sweaty palm. She used her free hand's index finger to poke at me. "W-wow, uh, you're really small! I-I didn't know how small to expect but uh..." She gently poked at my breasts, using her other finger to pinch them awkwardly, the sudden compression making me groan in pain. "Uh... D-do you like being small?" She released her hold and squished them again. "I-is that something you like? I m-mean, at my size, y-you probably didn't expect me to be this big r-right?!? B-but I-i'm not big, y-you're just small!"

What was she even saying? She knew full well that I'd been through this so many times before. I don't even know where she found this 'script' from, but it wasn't even relevent. But here I was, on her palm, helpless, and listening to her as she gropes and violates my body. Her timid finger finding its way to my bare pussy. I blushed in embarassment, and immediately reached my hands to cover. "U-uh, I can poke there if I want you know!" She said as she flicked my hands away and forcibly pressed down in my nether regions. I yelped with pain.

"I-I don't like you trying t-to resist like that, you know... I, uh, better put you down in my flip flops for a lesson!" I knew this was what she was leading up to, as I was taken down to the strap of her sandal, right between her sweaty unpainted big and second toe. It smelled awful. Genuinely terrible. Did Katie even shower? Or was she sweating this hard from her nervousness?

"I'm gonna... uh, totally, crush you, yea!" She squeezed her toes, only to realize that the thong was getting in the way as she had placed me right in front of it - the deadzone where her toes couldn't reach. "Oh..." She tilted her foot forward, but it was too much, and I immediately and violently rolled down and slammed against her big toe, which quickly picked itself up and pushed slightly to the left, immediately pinning me under its sweaty pale embrace.

"Y-yea, you like that? I mean, I don't know if you actually like that but I mean it like that but, you know..." She picked her toe up again and slammed it down on me. Its nervous shaking as it regained its form harassing me with more and more attacks on my entire body. Katie wasn't even strong enough to restrain her feet yet she was easily restraining me, she didn't have to be perfect - even the smallest, shyest, girl could easily overwhelm me. It was humiliating, more so then ever before, at least at other times the girls that could overpower me seemed like they kinda knew what they were doing, but Katie was a complete virgin to even remotely harassing people. And here I was, under the sticky sweaty pad of her toe, completely unable to stop her from compressing me under her embrace as she badly spouted off generic lines meant to humiliate me, which under most circumstances would be kind of cute as she does her best giantess impression, but when you're under her and having your body pounded in by the all too real pain she can do with her weak timid toes - it's terrible.