- Text Size +

Hell. That's what Greg went through. Absolute hell. 

The pain in Greg's ribs was agonising, and left him barely able to take even a small, pitiful breath. The pressure that Ella had put on his body was unbearable, and had left him so broken and bruised that he couldn't move a muscle for fear of damaging himself further. 

Coupled with the pain, Ella would occasionally rub her gigantic feet together, enjoying the sensation of the tiny man between them. The thought made her feel powerful, God-like and wet. 

"Good morning, Greg!" Ella cheered as she sat up in her bed and stretched. The sun was streaming through her window in beams, and warmed her face making her feel cosy and content. 

She slowly and tenderly pulled her foot out of her sock and emptied it on the bed. 
"How did you sleep, Greggy? I slept wonderfully. Knowing that one less scumbag was off the street, and was instead in my sock, choking on my foot sweat." 

She upended her sock and Greg spilled out onto her duvet. He didn't move a muscle once there. The pain of tumbling down and out of the sock was too much and had left him gasping for short shallow breaths. 
"Oh, stop being such a baby." She sighed as she got a new vial off the shelf. She took a small drop of it in a pipette and dropped it on his small, naked form. 

Greg screamed shrilly as he felt his bones slot back into place, and his body mend itself as if by magic. Once all the movement had stopped, he felt like a new man again. 
"What did you just do to me?" He asked unsurely. 
"I healed you." She said bluntly as though it was the most normal thing in the world. "I don't just hold shrinking potions you know, I'm good for other stuff."  
"That's incredible..." Greg said under his breath, brushing himself off as though last night had never happened. 

"So," Ella said, putting her face down to Greg's level. "Did you enjoy last night? Because I sure did." 

Greg remembered his place. 
"Yes, Goddess." 

"Good, right answer. I think you've learned your lesson." She smiled, getting out the lockbox from under her bed and opening it on her desk. 
"I'm going for a quick shower I think." She said cheerfully. It was as if she was a normal teenage girl with normal teenage interests. "But I better take someone with me..." She mused, tapping her chin with her finger. 
"How about Diana, where's she?" 

In the lockbox, everyone stepped away from one solitary woman, except one man who stayed with her. 
"Come on, David, I know she's your wife, but Diana has to do her part just like the rest of you." 

The little man who was clutching onto Diana, David, held on even tighter, but then with a nudge from his wife and a quick hug he released her and stepped back into the crowd. 
"There's a good boy. You know what happened last time you disobeyed me, don't you?" She said with an evil glare as she picked up Diana and dangled her between her fingers. 

David didn't respond. His eyes were dead, and his face expressionless. 
"I'll just stick Greg down here." She said, dropping him in place of where Diana was. "And you," she said, pointing at Diana cheerfully, "are gonna make the perfect sponge." 

Ella closed the lid to the lockbox and turned the key, sealing the tinies in place. Around the inside of the box was a small string of fairy lights which kept the whole thing well illuminated. 

Greg sat in the middle of the circle in silence. He was a little creeped out. At least Ella spoke to him, all of these people were scarily quiet and looked at him as though he were some sort of doom bringer. 

Eventually, after what felt like hours of silence and staring, a tall black chap approached him and helped him to his feet. 
"Welcome to Lockbox, Greg. Welcome to hell." 

Greg got up on his feet with the help of the man, and looked at him sideways. 
"What do you mean?" He asked innocently enough. 
The black man looked darkly at him and let his head slunk down. 
"Greg, the sooner you accept you're in hell the sooner you'll adjust to life here." He said honestly.
"My name's Dustin. I'm number 43. I'll more likely than not be showing you what little ropes there are around here. If you have any questions, just come to me. Although you probably won't like the answer..." He finished unsurely, looking away uncomfortably from person to person in Lockbox.
"But why?" Greg asked. "Why is she doing this? How is she doing this?" 

"Potions." Dustin said. "She's doing it with potions she has on her top shelf. She can heal us, transform us, even make us immortal if she wants. As for why she's doing it, it's because she enjoys it. She enjoys holding such power over so many people. It may make her feel strong, excited, aroused, who knows just how many kicks she's getting out of it. The point is, we're all in the same boat, and this boat is destined to sink at this rate."
"Come on Dustin," a young ginger girl, about sixteen, said as she emerged from the crowd around them. "You know that isn't just the reason. She does it because in some way or another, we've all fucked Ella over in the past." 

The girl turned to Greg and shook his hand. 
"I'm Freya, I'm No. 22." She said. "I used to be in Freya's school until I was caught kissing her sister behind the bike sheds. Then she shrunk me and here I am." 
Greg turned back to Dustin. 
"So what did you do?" Greg asked in curiosity. But Dustin remained silent, and gave Greg such a look that he thought he had better leave the subject be. 
"It doesn't matter what I did, Greg. It doesn't matter what any of us did. The point is, you're nothing now. You're just another human being who's trapped in Lockbox." 
"Well can't we try and find a way to escape?" Greg asked frantically. "Have any of you ever tried to escape?" 

"Only one of us." Dustin said grimly.  And as he said it, the crowd parted and Greg noticed there was a young man in the corner of the lockbox sat on his own, staring into nothingness and chewing his nails.
"That's Trevor." Dustin explained. "He's number 1, the original tiny. He was Ella's first boyfriend, before he was found to be sleeping with someone else. Ella's world was torn apart, and so she found a way to shrink him and torture him. And after that, she decided that was an effective way to punish anyone who wronged her. After that, she started laying traps for people like you who were looking for jailbait. And now, she's finally reached 100 people." 

Greg looked at Number 1 in horror. What had that man been through to get into that state? His eyes were red and distant. His skin was peeling where he had been scratching excessively and his body twitched unnaturally.
"Trevor and the others in the first ten tried to form an escape when they weren't kept in the Lockbox. Naturally, Ella caught them. And she dragged out the death of numbers 2-10. But Trevor, she kept alive through the whole thing. She wants to keep him alive indefinitely."

"Hold on," Greg asked skeptically. "There's no way there's 100 of us in here." 
Dustin bit his lip. 
"No, there's fifty-seven, including Diana."
Freya put a hand on Greg's shoulder, with her head hung low.
"Not everyone survives in Lockbox Greg."

*

Everyone was silent after that, Greg especially. The reality that he was now some psycho bitch's plaything was finally dawning on him. But he didn't want to give up hope, not like everyone else here had.

It was about half an hour before Ella finally came back, with Diana in hand looking frail and traumatised. 
"Hey there, tinies!" Ella greeted. She was only wearing her bra and panties and as she bent over the Lockbox her boobs dangled menacingly over the tiny society. 
"So, I've got a plan for today. It's the perfect way to introduce our new friend Greg here." She began, talking to them as if they'd actually be interested in what they had to say.
"I thought I'd organise a game. How does that sound?" She asked excitedly. 

Nobody in Lockbox responded. They all just looked up at her with a blank, contemptuous stare. 
Ella slammed her fist down on the desk, making everyone in the box fall down. The ground shook beneath them. 
"I said how does that sound?!" She growled, moving her face closer to the crowd. Close enough so they could see her pearly white teeth and the cavern of her throat. 
Everyone began to nod and mumble in unison. 
"I thought it was a good idea too." She said chirpily. "But first, I need some breakfast, and so do you." 

Ella took a scrap of bread from beside the lockbox and tossed it into the middle of the crowd, where it knocked a few of them back on their backs after just having got up again. 
"Who would like to accompany me to breakfast?" She asked with a flutter of her eyelids. 

Nobody moved a muscle. 
"Fine, I'll pick you." 

Ella dangled her enormous tree trunk fingers over the crowd and plucked up three tinies at random, including Freya, who Greg watched scream in terror as she was picked up. She put them aside and then put Diana back into the crowd, who was met with a hug from her husband. 

"Now, you two can go in here," she said cheerily as she put the other two tinies in either cup of her dark blue bra, right up against her nipples. "And you're the lucky one." She said to Diana, as she pulled out the back of her panties and dropped Diana in, before giving herself a wedgie and no doubt forcing Diana's tiny form up against her asshole. 

After she locked the Lockbox and left for breakfast, everyone else just sat in silence and waited for the games...

-

Everyone had taken a small morsel from the bread in the centre of Lockbox, and there was still more than half of it left over. Nobody discussed the upcoming game. Apparently this was something Ella did quite often so nobody really questioned it. 
"How was breakfast, tinies?" Ella asked in delight. She was now wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a buttoned up checked blue and black shirt which strained to contain her breasts. 
The silence after her asking was awkward. She looked over us expectantly so without thinking I shouted, "Delicious, Goddess!" At the top of my voice. She looked at me curiously, and then smiled. 
"See?" Ella laughed, "Greg gets it. He's impressed me in a few hours more than you all have in your entire time here."