- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is what Ella looks like :) 

 

Ella put the dress on and was more than pleased with the results. The tight blue spandex material hugged her form perfectly. It showed the elegant curve of her womanly hips and peachy ass, and cupped her breasts in such a way that it made her cleavage press together invitingly.

No man would be able to resist her.

She did up the last touches of make-up and nodded; satisfied. Her eyes were big and brown, and now were surrounded by thick eyeliner which gave her an alternative, 'emo' look. She smiled, and as she did applied an extra touch of black lipstick which in the right light shined a subtle purple, and matched her Raven black hair perfectly. She was sixteen, gorgeous and ready to go out and find some cock. 

She had one of her vials in her hand ready to be used. She kept the rest of them in her clutch. 
With one last check of her rear in the mirror, she made her way out of the bedroom and out the front door with a "Bye Mom, I'm going over Casey's!" As she went.

It was quite a long walk to where Ella wanted to go, especially in heels. But she had a very particular location in mind. She wouldn't be able to find the kind of people she was after in just any place. She'd have to head into the lower side of the city, the darker side. 

The streets were poorly lit, and held a foreboding aura about them. Ella heard rats scurrying in the alleyways and rustling through garbage bags. This wasn't the kind of place a girl her age should hang around.

The place she was looking for was called 'Foley's'. It was a basement bar where you had to go down a set of stairs from ground level to get to it. The wooden windowsills were rotten and decaying and the neon sign was flickering madly. 
"Perfect." Ella chuckled as she made her way down the stairs, flicking her Raven hair as she went.

The bar was just as she imagined it would be once she got there. Her feet were aching as she'd been walking for a good half an hour to get there, but it would be worth it. There was quite a few people in there, enough so that the low mumble of conversation was covering anything that was being said. Before walking into the main area of the bar, she pulled her top down a bit, exposing a little more of her cleavage. 

"I'll have a gin and tonic." She said to the barman, who's eyes shot straight down to her ample, teenage bosom. Nobody ever questioned her age when she presented a DD rack like her's to them.
"No problem, sweetheart." He said as he poured the drink into a disgustingly unclean glass and put it her way. She gave him the cash and he proceeded to chat to one of his other customers. Probably a regular. Ella took a seat on a barstool and played the waiting game. 

But it would be worth it.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a run down, piece of shit place like this?" Someone asked her from behind. She could feel a man's body press against the back of her; his warm breath tickled the back of her throat. She could smell the beer on him, and it made her want to vomit.
"I'm just here for a drink, OK?" She said sternly, taking a nonchalant sip of her gin and tonic. It tasted surprisingly nice. 
"How about you and me and head to the bathrooms for a bit of fun, huh?" He said in a slurred, grumbly voice. She could feel his erection pressing into her back as he rubbed against her a little. 
"No thanks, I'm underage." She snapped, putting her drink down on the bar and shooting a faked evil look his way. He was a sham of a man, with scruffy ginger hair and a leather jacket that was torn and ripped around the edges. He was surprisingly young though, maybe early twenties. Normally it was the old perverts that went after her.

She still had the vial in her hand, and fiddled with it as she spoke to him. 
"I just want to see those tits so bad." He growled, practically drooling over her. Men were so disgusting... "I won't tell if you won't." 

Ella did a overly shifty look from left to right and then back at him. 
"What's your name?" She asked in fake curiosity. 
His eyes lit up at her showing interest. 
"I'm Greg!" He said eagerly. "What about you?" 
Ella bit her black bottom lip, emphasising the perfect white of her teeth. 
"I'm the girl who you're going to meet in the alleyway in two minutes." She purred, looking him up and down before downing her drink and making her way out into the alley she had just come from.

She slunk away from the stool, sexily swaying her womanly hips as she left. It had started raining a little now, but not enough to make her want to stop. This plan was just too much fun for her. 

Ella waited by the garbage cans outside the bar and took the rubber stopper out of her bottle. This would be like taking candy from a baby. 

"Hey, beautiful." Greg greeted as he bumbled out of the front door of the bar. He looked at Ellie like something he was about to eat. "I've got a thing for young girls like you. I bet you ain't even finished middle school yet." Greg growled in an attempt to sound sexy, but it just came out as a drunken mess. Ella pushed her boobs together a little. 
He staggered over to her and ran his hand through her hair before going in to kiss her. 

Before their lips were even close to touching, Ella upended the vial in Greg's face, causing steam to fly off him immediately. 
"Ah, you bitch!" He screamed as he felt searing fire coarse over his skin. Greg didn't realise the true nature of what was happening though. He didn't realise that with every second he was there trying to rub the liquid out of his eyes he was shrinking. Shrinking further and further down until he was no more than three inches tall in a bundle of clothes that no longer fitted him. 

"Perfect." Ella said cheerily as she rooted through the clothes and found Greg's unconscious, tiny body. She picked him up delicately in her fingers and dangled him in front of her face. 
"You won't be harassing any young girls anytime soon, Greg." She laughed before gently putting him inside a plastic tube in her clutch and then making her way back home in the rain. 

Mission success.

Greg awoke, dazed and confused. It was pitch black, wherever he was. He felt around and came to the conclusion that he was in some sort of glass container, naked. 
"What the fuck?" He panicked, bashing against the tube with his fists, but to no avail. He was trapped. 

It felt like Greg was moving about on a ship. The ground was unsteady beneath him and rocked and rolled this way and that. He couldn't remember what happened. All he remembered was meeting that young girl at Foley's and her agreeing to meet her outside. He had no memory of what happened after, or how he got to where he was. Had she kidnapped him and was shipping him off somewhere? There was no way of knowing. 

Then a beam of light shone through into his container and all Greg could do was try his best not to faint.

He had no way of knowing how, but somehow Greg was in a giant handbag, inside a massive plastic container. His heart was thumping in his chest, and his brain was roaring with confusion. 

"There you are!" 

The words, uttered by a female voice, echoed around Greg's ears like they were coming from a megaphone. Fingers the size of tree trunks found their way into the handbag and grabbed the container that he was in. He rolled backwards and hit his head against the bottom as she picked him up and brought him out into the light.

"How are you doing, Greggy?" The gorgeous Ella asked as she brought the container up to her gargantuan face. Every pore of her skin occupied his field of vision. Her beaming, beautiful brown eyes were enormous to him, and looked on at him with interest. 

"What the fuck is going on, you crazy bitch?" He gasped, suffering a minor panic attack at this sudden realisation. He must have only been an inch tall!
"Now, now, Greg. Language like that will not do in this household." Ella tutted. He couldn't believe he was being talked down too by a teenager. 
"Fuck you! Change me back to how I was or..." Greg trailed off. It occurred to him he didn't even have his brawn to get him out this one. He was so used to being able to walk all over girls.
"You were going to what, Greg? You better hope you don't piss me off too early on, because you're not even out of your container yet. If I leave you long enough, you'll suffocate. How does that sound?" 

Greg didn't say anything, but looked at Ella defiantly. 
"There's a good boy." She said. "Now let's get you out of there and show you around the place." 

Without any warning, Ella upended the container and Greg went spilling out onto her desk. She looked even more terrifying from this angle. Her ample bosom hung at Greg's eye level. Each tit would weigh immeasurable tons to him.

"Right Greg." Ella announced. "Welcome to my room. This is your new home now. My name is Ella, and I now own you." She said bluntly, barley even changing expression as she said this. 
"But..." Greg stammered in fear and confusion. "But why?" He asked. "Why me?" 
"Well, Greg." Ella began, leaning forward to intimidate him with her titanic size. "There is a twofold response to this question. Firstly, because you are a horrible, filthy pervert who tried to have sex with an underage girl." 
Greg stared at her mouth agape. He had no comeback to that. 
"And secondly. Don't assume that you're alone in this." She added darkly. 

Ella got up and went over to her bed. She bent over, giving Greg a view of her now enormous behind which could crush him flat in a second. When she returned, she had a large metal lock box in her hands. 
"Welcome to the Village, Greg." She said devilishly. She opened up the lockbox and took Greg in her palm, holding him up high enough that he could see into the box. When he could see, he immediately wished that he could erase it from his mind. 

Before him, in the lockbox was a large group of inch tall people, just like him, looking back up at him. Just as naked, just as tiny. 

"Ladies and gentleman, I'd like to introduce a new member of the Lockbox Village. His name is Greg, and he attempted to have sex with an underage girl."

Nobody in the box moved or a muscle or even said a word. They all just looked up at him with pity. 
"Now Greg here is a bit like all you were at the start. He's got a bit of a mouth on him, so I'm gonna close you guys back up, and teach him a quick lesson before he can properly introduce himself."

Ella promptly shut the lockbox again and gently put it back under her bed. 
"You're actually my 100th victim." Ella said chirpily to Greg, as he was placed back on the desk. His knees were knocking together in fear. Not fear, terror. His body was going into shock at the sheer surreality of it all. Surely he hadn't drank that much. It had to all bed a crazy dream. 

"I'm afraid, Greg, I'm a woman of my word, and I've just told Lockbox Village that you need to be punished for speaking to me so rudely. Isn't that right?" She asked, poking him with her giant index finger and making him fall flat on his back. 
"Yes." He said bluntly, but the face of thunder he got from Ella in return told him he did something wrong. 
"Since you're new, Greg, I'll let you off for that transgression." Ella said. "You are to refer to me as Goddess from now on, is that understood?" 
"Yes, Goddess." He said solemnly, feeling so dehumanised by this girl. 

"Now, it's time for your punshment," she said as she went into her dirty laundry hamper in the corner of the room and took out a pair of dirty socks. Ella stripped out of her dress, giving Greg a view of her beautiful assets, and put some Pyjamas on before slipping on the pair of socks. 
"Greg, your punishment, as it's so late now, is to spend the night inside my dirty sock until morning. How does that sound?" She asked, raising an eyebrow expectantly.
"That sounds very good, goddess."  He whimpered. 

Without any further warning, Ella picked Greg up between her thumb and finger and opened her sock with the other hand. 
"Have a good night!" She giggled, "try not to get squished!" 

Ella released Greg and he tumbled into the bottom of the black, cotton sock. The smell was horrendous, and made Greg retch. 

He tumbled down the side of her ankle and landed at the bottom of the sock. It felt like a giant trampoline beneath him, except he was pinned up against the bottom of Ella's unwashed, sweaty foot. He could feel every bump and contour of her skin. 

Ella gave a little contended giggle, and stepped back down on the floor. 
"Tell me when, Greg." She laughed as she put a little weight on top of him. Greg screamed as the wind was shoved out of him and he felt ribs crack and snap beneath the enormous pressure. 

As Ella settled down and went to bed, Greg wasn't sure if he was even doing to make it through the night...