- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to Helen and Rob :)

“Hello everyone” Helen announces, seated on her leather chair, as her webcam boots up. A record number of viewers have turned up and her chatbox was buzzing. Her last stream caught more attention and people were eager on what she would do next.

She unusually is covered up, wearing a baggy black hoodie that made her look chubby around the torso. And her regulars quickly noticed it.

“The hoodie?” She replies to the chat inquiries. “Well, it's because what I am wearing, is a surprise.”

She stood up and gave the audience a full body view. The size of the hoodie was now more noticeable, as it looked to be at least 2 sizes larger. Apart from her top, she was wearing track leggings and rubber shoes.

A bulk of mass was slightly protruding on her lower chest and stomach area, that one viewer commented, “made her look pregnant”.

“Yeah, it kinda does, you think?” She replies while pulling the hoodie from behind her with one hand, to accentuate the shape on her stomach area; and squeezing the mass with the other.

Movement. Her stomach moved.

“Oops. Did you see that? The baby just kicked.” She giggled.

Showing her thumb and index finger to the audience, she proceeds to pinch her stomach mass in one spot and generated more erratic movement.

“You guys ready to see what I am wearing?” Helen asks the camera. “This big old thing is getting too hot anyway.”

Standing square from the cam, the Alpha slowly unzipped the huge hoodie and revealed that she was only wearing a sports bra and the Beta Rob clinging face-first on her torso.

Wearing a sleeveless tee and track shorts, the small man’s torso was almost the same length as the giantess’ midriff; his arms and legs wrapped around the bare stomach, like a koala hugging a tree branch, albeit not holding all the way around. His head, positioned snugly in between her sports-bra fitted breasts, and though not suffocating, was slightly uncomfortable. Rob’s hands and feet were tightly bound together by straps on the Alpha’s back, keeping him stable and in-place.

“You guys remember what day it is right?” Helen addresses the camera while completely undressing the hoodie. “It’s workout day and I decided to amp the intensity with resistance training” She added, looking down on her stomach. “Cute little Rob is here to help me, right?”

The only reply was a weak attempt to escape the bounds and a muffled scream that caused the Beta’s boob prison to vibrate.

Helen giggled and shook with delight. “That tickles” she said as she cupped and stroked the back of Rob’s head with her comparatively giant hand; looking like she was holding a big grapefruit.

Rob was completely immobile.The bounds on his hands and feet were tight and secure, but weren’t at all painful. In fact, in any other circumstance, being tied up on a beautiful Alpha’s naked midsection, with your face planted on her cleavage, would not be bothersome to say the least. Rob actually found this particular predicament Helen forced upon him extremely pleasant, up until he realized he was being used as a toy and prop in front of thousands of viewers online.

The weight of humiliation far exceeds the enjoyment.

“You want to say hi to the viewers, Rob?” Helen asked her captive whilst reaching on her back to loosen Rob’s straps for just a bit.

With that, Rob got more room to speak clearly on her chest.

“Helen! Let me go, this is humiliating!” The Beta protested, his face visibly red.

“Don’t you like being in between my boobs little man?” The Alpha replied with her hands on her hips. To add to the statement, she steadily shimmied her upper body so that Rob’s small head would bounce about in her cleavage; and continued till her captive couldn't answer from dizziness. A steady sway on the Alpha’s torso meant for a thrashing for the Beta’s entire body.

Alphas can sometimes forget how easily they could hurt their Beta peers. Helen made it an active effort to be very careful in handling Betas. She didn’t want to hurt Rob...too much.

In the meantime, Helen’s viewer count, as well as donations, just kept on growing; more so, than ever.The chatbox was active with praises and suggestions.She expected this and thought that the show hasn’t even started yet.

“If you don’t let me go right now!” Rob threateningly stated in between breaths

Helen stopped her swaying and looked at him quizzingly.

“I’m going to tell your audience that yesterday you -MFPH”

Before Rob could finish his sentence, Helen quickly used one hand to bury his small head on her deep cleavage, effectively smothering him.

“Little boy doesn’t know what he’s saying he he.” Helen addressed the camera with a slight embarrassed tone, increasing the pressure on Rob’s head.

‘I’m gonna have to punish him for being so talkative” she adds while still smothering Rob in place. “Maybe give me some ideas?” asking her audience.

Rob felt helpless. The woman is effectively carrying his entire weight on her waist and keeping him immobile with just one hand. Even if he was a stronger version of himself, he still wouldn’t have a chance. Helen could do anything she wanted with him with no effort, and both of them knew it.

After a couple of seconds, Helen released her hold on the out of breath Rob. “Okay, catch your breath. Afterwards, we can finally start the workout, if you behave.” she says to him.

Rob took a few breaths, then quickly tried to announce to the camera: “Last night, Helen, after waking up, wet he-MPFH”

Again, Rob was cut short. Before he could finish, Helen reached back and tightened the straps on her back, pulling the Beta closer to her torso, and muffling all his words on her breasts.

“You just won’t quit, pipsqueak.” Helen tilted said, now visibly red with embarrassment from what Rob was about to say.

With her hands still behind her, Helen tightened the straps even more, pulling the Beta closer and conforming his body to her mid riff.

Rob was getting smothered, felt claustrophobic and his limbs were being pulled far enough for it to be painful. He was getting frightened for he was aware of what Helen was capable of; and realized that trying to embarrass her on the internet was not a wise thing to do in his position.

Again, Helen showed her index finger and thumb to the camera then pinched Rob's right thigh hard enough to cause sharp pain.

No movement and no sound. Rob was held so tight that he could not even struggle or scream. 

Helen pinched him again. "You hate it when I pinch your puny body right? Why aren't you resisiting? Can't move a muscle can you? Bummer. I would so like to hear you scream." Helen giggled then pinched him again.

Helen's pinches were painful but not enough to leave bruises. Rob wanted to scream but his face was held so deep in one of Helen's breasts that he could not move his mouth. He could feel tears swelling from his eyes, but would have preferred that his tormentor, and the people online, not see them. 

Uncomfortably, Rob was left in that position while Helen prepared her work station. She moved the camera towards the yoga mat on the floor to start her warm ups.