- Text Size +

She had left him behind again, and once again he was to clean up.  He blushed deeply as he looked around seeing some people staring up towards him from the ground floor.  Not to mention the whispers filtering around the food court.  He gathered his thoughts, and his courage and stood, taking the tray and the rest of the left over garbage to the trash can.


‘Her’ cock was still hard from when She ordered him to kiss Her boots in such a public area.  Some gruff looking guy stood by the garbage cans, and shoved him hard away from it.  “What the hell ya’ lettin’ her do that to ya’?”  He didn’t answer he just stood there trying to stay calm as he could tell that this guy was gonna be a problem.  Another shove to his shoulder and he could feel his fists gripping the sides of the tray.  He just wanted to be on his way, to be back at his Mistress’ side.


As the guy pulled back to push him again trying to force him to talk to him, Her boy shifted his weight, turned slightly and then watched as the oaf fell to the floor.  Keeping his composure he leaned over him and dumped the contents of the tray into the garbage can and started to step away.  The floored oaf reached out and grabbed his ankle yanking and forced him to splay towards the floor.  He grunted as he hit the ground and then wound up, the toe of his sneaker connecting with the guy’s nose with a sickening crunch that turned to a torrent of blood.  Pulling away he stood, dusted off his shirt and jeans and then started away.  The crowd was now gawking at him for an entirely different reason.  He felt powerful for the moment, his breathing heavy as the adrenaline coursed through his veins.


His breathing had almost steadied as he approached Jimmy Choo, She was standing near a pair of shoes in the display conversing with the associate that was trying to get Her to purchase them.  The pair was a tall heeled black patent leather stiletto. She looked over at Her boy as he joined her and noticed the slice through his jeans at the knee and glowered at him a little.  He hadn’t noticed but he looked down and he hung his head in a bit of shame.


She took two steps over to him and brushed at his cheek,  “Did something happen my boy?” She whispered.  He sighed slightly and looked down towards Her boots.  She grinned a little and held her fingers towards him.  He kissed them in the stead of Her boots at the moment twice softly.  “Awww, we will discuss it once we get home.  I am now sorry that I left you behind.”  She sounded very sincere though he did notice that She was not dropping the current rule of not talking until later.  “But we have some fun to deal with, I have found a pair of boots that I would like to try on.”  She smiled at him and then leaned in pressing Her lips to his deeply Her tongue invading his mouth and shoving him completely back to sub-space as She did.  The way that Her mouth was taking his completely.  “Now come, kneel here and help me put them on.”  As he looked up to Her he could see the smirk on Her lips, and he knew that She was going to deepen not only where he was in sub-space but also ratchet up the humiliation a little once again.


Another female associate came back with a long box and opened them, presenting the sight of them to his Mistress.  She smiled and nodded and they were left next to him.  As the associate went back behind the counter She lifted Her left foot presenting the boot to him.  “A kiss before removing boot boy.”  He blushed deeply at this looking over to the woman behind the counter, who wasn’t watching them in the least.  He looked back to the boot that was hanging before him waiting for him to press his lips to it.  As he did his Mistress smiled and responded with a ‘good boy.’  He reached up and started to untie the bow knot at the top of Her boots and then started working his fingers through the laces to loosen them.  As he reached the bottom and loosed them he went to grab at the heel.  She shook Her head and pulled the boot away offering the other boot for his lips.  “Once more Boot Boy,” once again She increased the volume calling the attention of the sales associate to the scene.  He blushed even deeper as he saw her watching him and he leaned his head in to kiss his Goddess’ boot.  He heard a snicker and when he looked over he noticed the girl had ‘refocused’ on her work.  Though he knew she would be looking any chance she got to see just how far that he would go.  


After he repeated the process of unlacing Her right boot he once again cupped Her ankle, this time She nodded and He pulled.  The suck of the heel releasing threw him slightly off balance and he found himself leaning back.  She smirked as She withdrew Her socked leg and foot from the boot feeling the dampness of it and then held it up showing him the red, gory mess that was on Her sock.  He shuddered and She spoke again,  “Kiss,”  This word loud enough to be heard by anyone within the store, the words that followed though were a whisper meant only for him, “the foot that stole your being bug.”  He shivered at this whisper, whimpered softly and then leaned in pressing his lips to the damp toes of Her sock twice and then once more just for good measure.  She cooed as he did and felt that immense thrill run back up Her leg once more.  “Good bug,”  Her husky whisper finished as She lowered Her foot back to the floor before lifting Her left boot up for him to remove and repeat the process this time with no prompting necessary.  He kissed Her toes gently and allowed them to move back to the floor as well.


Once that had been completed and his cheeks were sufficiently red he reached into the box pulling the boot from it and then gasping as he noticed the belts and buckles covering over some of the laces.  His breathing started to shudder once again as he lifted this new boot out once again Her left foot first.  As, She slid Her toes in She pressed a little harder moving his hands and Her foot down pressing into the hardness between his legs and drawing a moan from him.  A soft giggle came from the corner of the store and his face turned redder still.  His Goddess was playing him like a fiddle and using all the people around like props for her games today.  She pressed harder into ‘Her’ cock and twisted Her foot a little.  “Tighten the laces up boy, we still have stores to go to.  “I like the fit,” She called over to the associate who nodded and smiled at Her swiping a credit card that she had obviously been given before Her boy had gotten to the store.  She was going to wear these straight out of the store.  He shivered and chewed on his lower lip as he once again repeated the process of putting Her boot on Her and She brought him to the brink of orgasm a second time in this store.  Pulling Her boot back just in time to leave him aching and developing a small wet patch in the panties that he was wearing.  She smirked and then settled the boots on the floor next to each other.  “Kiss them, and then we can go boy.  You will pack My old boots into the box for these and take a bag.”


He did as he was told and followed Her, carrying Her bag in one hand as his eyes trained onto the brand new boots that She was wearing and thinking about just how hot that Her feet were when She had ordered him to kiss them earlier.  She on the other hand was grinning like the cat who swallowed the canary, knowing that Her foot boy was so aroused already.


They made their way through the mall to H&M where She had a dress waiting for Her, as She walked in She signalled to the associate to come over.  Gave Her order number and they waited,  as they did She reached over and started to caress the cheek of Her boy.  “I hope that you are enjoying our day at the mall my boy.  I am loving every second of it.”  He didn’t respond vocally though She could see a slight nod.  She raised an eyebrow and pointed down, he whimpered slightly, and then She pressed down on his shoulder, guiding him to his knees.  As he leaned in to press his lips to Her boots he heard the associate return and start to speak.  This associate gasped as he watched the boy press his lips to the toes of Her new boots twice, and then stay on the floor.  “Thank you, my boy will take the bag.  I know it is the right size and we need to make one last stop before we head out.  Thank you sir.”  She handed him a $20 bill and turned sliding Her hand up Her boys chin and beckoning him to his feet.  He acquiesced and followed Her out of the store.


Their final stop made him blush deeply.  They walked into Victoria’s Secret, and they made their way to the panties section.  She made a show out of holding the panties up to his waist, blue pairs, pink pairs, each of them satin, or silk just like the ones he was wearing.  The entire time his cheeks were a deep red.  Then they walked over to the counter, She pulled out her VS card and smirked a little.  “Did you find everything you needed ma’am,” the words came from the pretty female behind the counter.


“Oh yes I found a number of very cute pairs for my boy here, what do you think of the dark blue ones there?”  She had outed the reason they were for and Her boy blushed even deeper and shook in embarrassment.  Once they had paid and left the store they made their way back to Her car, he carrying each of Her bags, as well as the small pink bag that contained 5 pair of panties for him.  Once they were in the car She reached over and ran Her hands over his jeans stroking him a few times and drawing a series of moans from him.  “You were such a good boy, you may speak to me now foot boy.”  She smiled and leaned in kissing his cheek.  


“Th-thank You Goddess, “  The words were music to Her ears, hearing him for the first time in hours, She did love his voice, but today wasn’t about that.  “Th-the experience was wonderful.”  She smiled sheepishly at him and let out a soft hum,  “You know I will only do that on special occasions, also, I would like You to look at the mall, do You recognize it?”


He shook his head and responded with a simple “No, Goddess,”  She smiled wider before responding to him,  “Exactly, I was thinking of you, and thinking of this for a while, I made the decision to go to a mall far from home, so, I would like you to rest now I will wake you once we get home foot boy, there is much more to come today.”  Her mind mused a little to Herself ‘and at least one thing to not come.  Her smirk returned and once again She found Herself squeezing Her thighs together.