- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is the setup:  No Size Content.

 

She laid in Her bed the idea building within for a game that she was going to play with her boot boy tomorrow.   A little something to spice up their day.  Something HOT, so hot infact that She was taking that matter into Her own hand.  Her breathing caught and he knew what was happening but it was not for him to bring any attention to it.  He was lying at the foot of Her bed, curled up slightly.  It wasn’t too long before Her foot slid from the covers and found its way between his lips.  She moaned and shuddered shortly after his lips began suckling on Her toes.  She cried out loudly into the air and then Her head fell back to the pillow.  She was starting to drift off to sleep when the words came from Her mouth.  “Sleep tight My foot bug, you are going to need to strength for tomorrow.”  The words were laced with some threatening tones and then a soft chuckle as if to Herself.  She lifted Her fingers to Her lips savoring the taste of Her pleasure before rolling to the side, toes still in Her boys mouth and fell off to sleep.  He on the other hand shivered, suckling on Her toes into the night.  

When the sun started to warm him at the end of the bed he realized he must have dozed off.  Her feet were now on his chest as he was stretched out a bit across the foot of the bed.  She hadn’t awoke yet and due to his positioning he knew that he was to stay where he was until that occurred.  Once or twice as he waited, his body feeling exhausted he felt Her stir.  But each time She merely shifted and fell back asleep.  After an hour or two of this She finally awoke, stretching out and pressing the ball of Her right foot into his lips.  He kissed it deeply, and passionately holding his lips to the offered flesh until it pulled away.  Moments later the other foot replaced it and She hummed leaning up on Her elbow and looking into his eyes.

 

“Foot boy, go and start the shower, and prepare yourself.  You are to wash Me from head to toe as we have some errands to run today.  Before I join you clean yourself and then kneel and await my presence.”  Her voice was less ‘threatening’ than it had been the night before though there was still something in Her voice that worried him.

 

He made his way to the bathroom, She heard the water begin and she started to move.  As he was washing She was gathering not only the clothes that he would wear at first but also a set for him to change into later.  She smirked a little as She laid out a pair of Her silken panties for him.  And then gathered Her outfit.  Once all Her preparations were completed She made Her way to the bathroom.  Stopping long enough to caress Her curves in the mirror She turned to the shower, finding Her foot boy kneeling at the end of the shower loofa in hand eyes directed to the floor where the water streamed down.  The long tresses of his hair soaked as they dangled down past his shoulders.

 

She stood for a moment outside of the shower and then cooed gently taking the two steps that it took to the point She knew that he would see her bare feet.  As soon as She stepped in the water was blocked from his body and now cascaded down over her.  She hummed and smiled as Her well behaved little foot boy continued to kneel.  His eyes still focused on Her feet which graced him with their image now.  She watched as She flexed her toes and then chuckled maliciously as 'Her' cock started to enlarge.  “Such a dirty little foot boy, I thought I told you to get yourself clean for me before I joined you in the shower.  Now there you are your mind filling with dirty thoughts.”  She scoffed at him as he squirmed a little on his knees but still did not reply as She had not asked for such.  The slight sneer on her face faded.  “Well what do you have to say for yourself foot boy?”

 

Finally he was able to apologize, “I a-am s-sorry Goddess.”  His words stammered, and then She raised Her foot as he continued to try and stammer out a response.  She pushed Her toes between his lips to silence him once again and to raise his eyes up Her beautiful body until they were looking one into the others eyes.

 

“Quiet slave boy, or I may just change my mind about our game today, and I am sure that you wouldn’t want that.”  She smirked down at him and saw that he was already so pliable in Her hands.  “Now, you may wash your Goddess, my boy, but please, take your time.”

 

She pulled Her toes from his doting lips a slight pop accompanying as he had already started suckling on the digits that were stuffed into his mouth moments earlier.  He had raised the loofah in his hand up towards Her requesting some soap.  She grabbed the loofah and settled the foot back to the floor, making sure to drag it down and catching the hardness that bobbed out in front of his body.  His gasp drew a smirk on Her lips and a barely containable chuckle in Her chest.

 

As she pulled the loofah back full of suds and soap She looked down at his body.  Letting out an audible chuckle as he reached up towards it She snatched it back away.  The look on his face was priceless She thought to herself as She began to rub the item over Her body, paying close attention to Her breasts and nipples as they hardened under Her hands.  “Poor boy, did you think I was meaning that you were going to get to wash ALL of me.”  

 

His eyes turned away a little and then his cheeks reddened.  She laughed out loud this time lifting Her leg and catching the tip of 'Her' cock once again.  “Had you been cleaner when I joined you, there may have been a chance, but a dirty boy like yourself doesn’t deserve to wash a divine body.”  She continued now, cleaning down Her stomach and then between Her legs moaning as the sensation rocketed through Her.  She was going to have to use him before they left for the day, that much was for sure now.

 

“Take it,”  the words came down from Her, laced with a husky desire.  “Clean my legs and feet, bug.  And then out with you, dry off and meet me next to my bed.”

 

He took the loofah from Her and began to run the suds down Her legs carefully caressing every curve of Her left.  Slowly making his way from the top down, over Her thighs ever so slowly as he could.  Her knee and shin came next and then Her ankle, as he reached down She lifted Her leg a little once more allowing him to wash the top and bottoms of Her foot and each toe individually.

 

The deep red polish that he was ordered to paint Her toes earlier in the week was still there he mused silently.  He had paused momentarily and the water washed the suds away and he was once again kneeling in stunned awe of the beauty of that foot.  His eyes followed as he realized there was movement and Her toes gripped Her toy pulling down and forcing him to reposition.  Settling his bottom onto the cold tile floor he gasped and shuddered.  Releasing 'Her' cock she lifted Her foot once again pressing the toes into his lips.

 

It was then, and only then that he started to worry.  She smirked once again and then lowered Her foot, the ball connected first and pressed the hardness into the shower’s floor.  Then She shifted Her weight towards him and drew a deep moan from his throat.  “The other leg now foot bug,”  She replied to the moan.  He now worried what She had planned as She didn’t usually play with him like this in the shower.  Usually She would get him worked up but the touching would stay to a minimum.  He fumbled with the loofah and then reached up to begin washing at Her upper thigh once again.  This drew a moan that he wasn’t expecting and Her weight shifted adding more to Her throbbing cock.

 

He moaned once again and continued getting to Her mid shin and then he started praying that She wouldn’t lift it, worried of the pain that it would cause.  But sure enough She did and the pressure built immensely.  As he washed Her foot She casually shifted Her foot once or twice each time drawing a gasp from Her foot toy.  She then shifted a little more and rested the foot in the air on his chest, which to his relief reduced some of the pressure on his now aching and raging hard on.

 

She pressed a little harder on his chest and then reversed Her course settling Her foot back onto the tile floor.  She then lifted the one that was on his hardness and lifted it, baring the sole to him.  “Kiss it bug, kiss it and then go await me.”

 

He tilted his head back and pressed his lips into Her sole humming deeply and pressing his nose between Her toes.  She smirked and grasped his nose and then using Her foot pushed him away. He stood shakily dripping from the water and the torment and grabbed a towel and went to kneel beside her bed, starting at the only thing in his ‘pile’ of clothing.

 

Back in the shower She brought herself to Her first orgasm of the day, knowing what he had saw and knowing what other plans that She had in store for him throughout the rest of the day.  This was going to be a wonderful and terrible day for Her foot boy.