- Text Size +

 

As She reversed down the driveway Her foot pressed into the brake to keep the car slower She could feel him under Her toes.  He was still breathing though it seemed like he may be laboring in the effort.  Her lips turned up into a smirk as She wiggled Her toes a little atop the lump in Her shoe once again feeling ‘Her’ cock hard beneath one of them.  As She stopped in the middle of the street she pressed Her left foot into the clutch and then released and pressed into the accelerator with Her right once again.

 

The vehicle roared to life and She could feel the vibration through the pedal.  The head was starting to build a little in the foot well and she hummed as she was starting to feel the dampness build on her heavy socks.  Everything was going according to plan, and She almost couldn’t wait to get to the mall.  The drive was mostly uneventful, though She thought She may have hit more red lights on the way there than usual, but that could have just been the She was focusing on Her footwork more than usual as well.

 

He on the other hand was NOT able to enjoy the ride.  Each time that She would press down on a pedal he would be squeezed between Her socked toes and the base of the boot that She had him in.  His breathing wasn’t easy to begin with considering the increasing humidity, and then there would be pressure added to his chest.  When She released he would try and take in as much of a breath as possible so that he could make it to the next pedal.  That was all he really hoped for with the ache in his bones and the searing pain in his lungs from lack of oxygen.

 

He never realized just how much shifting went on inside of Her car, even though he was always watching Her feet when She drove.  The way that She pressed them into the pedals had always gotten him going.  And even now, knowing that his life was under those same feet that he watched, the thought of Her driving was getting him aroused.  Though each bout of arousal was marked with an equal bout of terror as the foot pressed back into him compressing his chest and forcing some of his precious oxygen back out of his lungs.

 

The damp fabric of the sock that pressed into his body started to dampen him as well.  He was now realizing just how much She must be sweating with the heat in the boot, which was substantial and sweltering now.  She had sweat through the thickness of the sock that he had put on Her earlier and he shivered slightly.  That HE had put on Her, it was like She had been planning all of this.  But why, why was She doing this to him.  He hadn’t even realized that the driving had stopped while he was musing, at least until he heard the door opening.

 

Her foot was sweating profusely now. She could feel the fabric of the sock sticking to Her foot, and now, She could feel the diminutive lump in Her boot even better.  She ‘hugged’ him once again and cooed as She squeezed Her thighs together.  She steadied Her mind and Her breathing a little before speaking to him once more.  “Well this is the last time that we are going to speak bug.  I hope that you enjoyed our ride, but it is time for your Goddess to go shopping.  I won’t be able to pay as much attention and we wouldn’t want me to seem like a lunatic, so no more speaking to my boot.”  She squirmed a little more in the seat of Her car and then swung Her legs out of it.  She felt his face press into Her toes and kiss them twice, She assumed that this meant he understood.  And then his face pressed hard into the toe again which sent a thrill of elation up Her leg.  Again She whispered down, hoping that he would be unable to hear and to not break the setting of the game, ‘I love you too my little foot bug’

 

She placed Her feet onto the asphalt of the parking lot and then pushed Herself out of Her car.  Standing to Her full height and once again smoothing out Her skirt.  As She did so She noticed at least one bystander ogling Her.  It made Her feel even sexier to know what was going on under Her foot.  She breathed in took a step to the side, making mentally sure to add that one and then closed the door, another 30 or so steps later and She found Herself at the door to the mall.  The one that was the most secluded.  She walked through the doors each step getting less and less careful, and around 15 more steps past the door She smirked and gasped as She felt something snap.

 

He had been doing so well, his finger counting method was working, he was at 68 steps now but he had quit paying attention to where in Her stride that he was, thinking that She had been paying attention to not turn him to a pulp.  His body had shifted a little his right arm had somehow gone from ‘in the safe zone’ to not.  As She stepped down on step 70 his arm popped, dislocated at both the shoulder and the elbow.  He screamed into the darkness his one good hand, free hand pounded into Her toe futilely.  

 

She stopped again, once She got out of the flow of foot traffic dampness welling in Her panties as She felt his hand beating against Her.  She shifted Her weight, and once again steadied Her breath.  Then She took another step towards the hallway to the bathrooms.  And another, this time the pop was more distinct.  Like something broke, and another thrill went up Her leg, a moan parted Her lips.  She was going to love this part in the future, the way that his body was breaking down to Her power.  Slowly… bit by bit.

 

Inside Her boot the scene was terrible.  He was once again having difficulty breathing, and the salty moisture of Her sock was now pressing into a compound fracture in his arm.  His eyes were searing from the tears and the general lack of oxygen.  His screams were starting to become hoarse and he didn’t know if he was going to be able to continue keeping count.  Not that it mattered he was going to die in Her boot.  He thought he had heard Her moan out as his arms broke but he wasn’t sure over his own screams.

 

As the next step was taken his body shifted more, sliding down towards Her toes, his broken and dislocated arm staying beneath the ball of Her foot.  She felt the little lump under the pads of Her toes and She smiled wickedly, pushing open the door to the family bathroom She stepped inside.  One more, She thought to Herself, one more step will make 75.  She reached inside Her panties and started to work at Her slit, and nub.  Moaning out loudly as She did, with how wet that She was Her fingers slid in and out of Her body quickly.  Just as She was starting to near Her orgasm, She stepped forwards, pressing Her toes into His body leaning Her weight onto him.  

She felt something around Her middle toe give first, assuming that it was his hips, and then something around the second toe give, that must have been his ribs.  This was exquisite, She thought to Herself.  It was like some micro-massage.  She hoped that he was still alive enough for this last part.  She leaned back, lifted Her left foot and moaned in orgasmic pleasure as all of Her weight focused onto Her toes.  His body erupted beneath Her his skull collapsing under the unrelenting weight of Her big toe.  She had ended him… inside of Her boot.  She was his all-powerful Goddess.

 

Inside the boot the minuscule man felt his body shift, sliding down to Her toes and he screamed as loud as he had yet.  He tried to beat back the toe with his single functioning arm but it was of course to no avail.  She pressed down relentlessly, he felt a terrible pain around his middle, and then four or five, or was it six ribs popped.  He coughed and tasted a tang in his mouth, and then started to struggle breathing.  One of his lungs must have been punctured.  She moaned out loudly, She was enjoying this, he could hear.  Damn it, he thought to himself, why did I ever confess to this fantasy.

 

The pressure built, first near his legs, his knees, his hips each one collapsing in turn.  Then just as he heard Her climactic moan his view started to turn to a bright starry white.  She was pressing on his head with Her big toe.  He couldn’t scream anymore, all he could do was feel the pressure and the first crack as his skull fractured and bits of it entered into his brain finally putting him out of his misery.

 

She stood in the bathroom for a minute Her legs trembling Her fingers still inside of Her panties, enjoying the feeling of her vaginal walls constricting, gripping Her fingers and then releasing them. Her other hand deep within Her bra stroking at Her hardened nipple.  Her breathing heavy and husky, as Her orgasm finally started to wane.  She composed Herself returning Her breathing to normal She concentrated on the spot just in front of Her boot and then started to hum, pulling Her hand from Her folds and concentrating on the words and pitches and tones...