- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

She begins Her game, the bug is in for a ride now.

He pressed his lips into Her toe and took in a shuddering breath of the warming air.  She hadn’t moved above him of that he could be almost certain as the pressure was still only mild, Her leg from the knee down or so.  Her toes wiggled here and there pressing into his body, alternating between hips and his raging manhood, his chest or his legs but mostly into his face.  His body was compressed into that space just below Her toes and above Her ball and the way that everything was heating this definitely felt like a coffin to him.  He squirmed a little though with how tight that Her boot was laced to Her foot he couldn’t really move all that much.


She sat staring at the toe of Her boot, Her toes moving and feeling out their toy, pressing into ‘Her’ cock and then into his face as well as they could, She had him positioned so that he could last at least a few steps She was really hoping that it would be at least a dozen or so.  Well She was kind of hoping that it was going to be tens, but She couldn’t assure that She wouldn’t want to feel his body collapse before She even got to the car.


She was hot, Her entire body on fire at the thought of having Her boot boy, tiny and inside of Her boot.  This day was going to be one of the most arousing things that She had ever thought of that She was certain.  She clenched Her fists and drew in a shuddering breath before She spoke down to Her boot.  “Bug, I hope that you are prepared, as I am about to stand up.  Everything you have felt until now has been nothing compared to what you are about to feel.  Are you ready?”


She waited, what seemed like an eternity to Her and then She felt it, his face pressed into Her toe, paused a moment, and She almost felt his lips through the thick heating fabric.  Another pause and Her body thrummed with excitement as She felt him press his face back into the pad of Her toe.  She moaned softly once again as he kissed Her toe the second time and then tried to steady Her breathing.  She started to stand favoring Her left foot a little so as to not add all of Her weight to him at once.


As She stood She looked into Her mirror at Her attire and ran Her hands down the skirt, straightening it from Her latest self pleasure.  Adjusting Her breasts in the bra and smiling at Her presentation.  It was time, She thought to Herself, now the game was underfoot.  She chuckled to Herself a little in the way that She thought that and then whispering under Her breath, “I love you my foot bug, Happy anniversary.”


He didn’t hear what She had said just knew that when She spoke this time Her toes curled a little grasping him hard and once again squeezing the air from his lungs.  Once She released him he was gasping in another breath and filling his lungs with the heavy air that was starting to develop.  The heat mixing with the moistness that was starting to build in the cotton within the boot.  He positioned himself as best he could pinning his arms to his side and he shivered as the weight increased for the first time.  Compressing his space, and pushing the semi-soft and yielding cotton into his body.  He wheezed out as the press increased and inside of him he could hear creaks and groans as his body was trod upon.  One, he thought to himself and he pressed his finger and thumb together to try and keep count.


As She took Her first step, She lifted Her left foot adding all Her weight slowly onto the right foot feeling Her toes flex and play across the tiny thing within Her shoe, it had more give than a pebble or leaf but was still slightly ‘annoying.’ She screwed up Her lips a little but then nodded, She was doing this for him, this was one of his fantasies too, it just so happened that She loved it so much as well.  Her weight shifted forwards and She felt him stop moving, She hadn’t felt anything else but still it concerned Her.  She finished the step and then brought the boot that he inhabited next to the one that just moved and shifted Her weight left once again.


“Oh little bug, are you still alive in there?”  There was only a modicum of concern in Her voice he would note but before he could respond with his lips She continued, “I would hate for our game to have ended already.”  He swallowed a hard knot in his throat and shivered, which was more than enough to garner an elated squeal and then a husky single laugh.  She squeezed his body, harder this time than in the past.  “Good, you are still alive, that was one.  I will be counting too bug, so you had better keep good track.”


He yelped into Her foot and then before he could say ‘Yes’ with his lips She was taking a second step, starting again with Her left foot and compressing his body again, this time without hesitation it squeezed most of the air from his lungs.  She stifled another moan as Her left foot hit the floor and She lifted the right boot off and now the ride began.  Two, She silently counted as She swung the foot forwards allowing it to land heel, roll sole, toe.  She shuddered as the third step came and went and made Her way from the bedroom and to the stairs to the first floor.


He screamed silently in pain as the air was pressed from his lungs, Her second step on him was excruciating.  She didn’t even pause this time, all Her weight pressed into him,  He whimpered and felt a new round of tears form in his eyes.  He was going to cry out from the pain, and then it all went away.  She lifted Her foot and started to step on the other, he squirmed and felt his body press into Her toes, trying to shift beneath them.  She scrunched them up so as to hold him in place.  His stomach retched, not being able to see where he was going and the velocity combined to turn this part of the experience into some deranged carnival ride.  The heat was now building quickly.  After another 3 steps there was another pause.  He realized then where they were, the top of the stairs.  He shuddered once more nuzzling into Her toes and pressing his lips to them twice, not that he thought that She would care but he was ready for this now.  Well as ready as he could be.


She gasped as She felt him kiss Her toe.  She really hadn’t even realized that She had paused at the top of the stairs.  She was looking down at them and thinking, wondering if he would survive.  Then, snapping Her out of Her thoughts his lips jolted her.  She let out a wry laugh, and then chuckling slightly she spoke down to Her foot.  “Oh, you think I care whether you are ready or not bug.  You do not matter in there, now pipe down.”  She smirked as She felt his body shudder loving the fear that She knew he had to be feeling and then She stepped down, moving Her right foot this time so that the first stair would be all on him.  The length of the stride was longer, and pressed on him for more She thought that it felt like he compressed more with the first stair, but She still didn’t feel anything like what She had felt under Her sole earlier and this emboldened Her.  The rest of the walk from the stairs to Her car was nothing.  She didn’t even really think about it.


Twenty-five steps atop Her boot bug.  That was how long that it had taken to get to the car, and as She opened the door she could feel him squirming hard.  “Such a s-strong bug, I am so happy that you have survived, that means that you get to shop with me.”  She slid into the seat of Her car, a sleek coupe and turned on the engine.  Pressing him in Her boot into the brake pedal and shifting the car into reverse.  This part of the ride was going to be just as painful as the walk She thought, he was Her accelerator and brake.  That, She hadn’t thought of until just now and that made Her grin.  “None of these ones count bug, just ‘enjoy’ the ride… if you can.”  Her wicked laughter followed and She reached down turning on the heat and diverting the air-flow to the footwells before rolling down the windows so that She would be comfortable.