- Text Size +

Michael awoke. He didn't open his eyes, but attempted to feel around. He seemed to be laying naked on a sheet with a firm mattress under him. He didn't feel any blankets over him. He figured that he must have thrown them off of him – his dreams had been quite vivid. But then something struck him. He could hear breathing that was not his own. He opened his eyes, but things were still dark.

He heard the ignition of a lighter, and he looked about. An arm came over him – the hand holding the lighter, and it lit a candle. His groggy eyes were not functioning properly, as something seemed very strange. He shut them to wash the grog out of them. Opening them again, Michael looked around a bit more awake now. He saw a large fleshy mass with what looked like a belly-button set into it.

"Hi there, Michael," he heard a loud, yet warm voice.

He looked in the direction of the voice, and what he saw shocked him. That thing that had looked like belly-button in fact was a belly button, and he was looking at the gargantuan Naomi whom it belonged to. She was monstrously large, and lying down on a gigantic bed.

"It...uh... wasn't a dream, then?" he stammered.

"Nope, it wasn't," she said, smiling. "You're mine."

He didn't say anything... just looked around him.

"To tell you the truth, I'm as surprised as you are. Your giving yourself to my foot seems to have somehow dissipated you into a tiny man – just like in your fantasies."

"How do you know my fantasies...?" he asked, "I've not told anyone about them."

"No, but I can read minds," she answered. "It's a long story, but I caught onto you when you saw me with the Gummi Bears."

She leaned in close, her mouth just about 8 feet (compared to him) away.

"They were delicious," she added.

His brain went into action, trying to figure out exactly how large she was, or how small he was.

"You're one inch tall," she said, saving him the calculation.

"I've fantasized about this thousands of times," he offered. "I don't know why..."

"With me?" she asked.

"Well. A couple of times," He confessed with a blush and bashful smile.

"I hadn't thought about it at all, 'till I found it on the web, a couple of days ago," she told him. "It took me by surprise, but some of those stories were really erotic, and I could really imagine myself as one of those gigantic powerful women, swallowing up some helpless little man."

"I posted some of those stories,...." he declared. But then it struck him. "You're not going to swallow me up, are you?"

She looked at him. Now that he was tiny and in her power, it was even less of a task to pick through his thoughts. As he asked this question, there was a desperate dilemma in his mind. The thought of being swallowed by her was the most enticing thing he had ever thought about, and now her mouth was right in front of him, totally capable of engulfing him and sending him into her belly. On the other hand, that would, beyond any doubt, be the end of him, and death wasn't one of his greatest ambitions.

She caught every neuron-flare of this dilemma of his, and felt exactly the kind of dialectic that was violently gripping his brain.

"Yes, I am," she said.

His mouth went completely dry. She had just declared that she was going to kill him.

Naomi savoured the mix of fear and desire that she could read within his mind. Beyond the fantasy, she hadn't really known what her plan with him had been. Surely this was where the stories all lead to, but it was no longer fiction now. Now there was a living,breathing man, just one inch tall, right in front of her, and she could do anything with him. When he had asked the question, she just went with the moment. Now as she was thinking about it, the thought became so much more erotic.

Yes, she would send this little man to her belly. Of course it was a tragedy, but what or who could stop her? She was all-powerful over him.

Naomi's gaze at him took a different demeanour now. Where before she had smiled at him and spoken warmly, her visage now grew threatening. His knees began to buckle, but her mind then gripped his. The telepathy was no longer one-way. her mind boomed into his. It was also no longer simply telepathy. Through no impulse of his own, he stood up. She held him with her will, and moved him according to her desire.

His body walked slowly toward her belly. Her mind released him. He knew what she wanted him to do, and it was pointless for him to resist, and he knew it.

He stood before her abdomen, knelt down and kissed her right beside the belly button. There were tears streaming down his cheeks. Her hand now moved toward him, palm upwards. She could, of course, toy with him a bit first, but in fact she was somewhat anxious to have him inside her. It was the only thing she really wanted at this point – another human sacrificed to her being.

He stepped into her hand and she lifted him to her mouth. Their eyes met for a moment. Naomi looked worshipful and predatory to him. She smiled at him, before she opened up her mouth to receive him. She was completely aware of his thoughts, and could control them if she chose to do so. She, however, preferred that he step into her mouth of his own will.

Michael stared into her gaping mouth. It was the most beautiful sight to him. He knew that there was nothing for it but that he would step inside and he would never leave her body alive.

He stepped over the threshold of her jaw. He put his hands on her lower incisors to help himself across. Now standing between her gums and her tongue, he stared again toward the depth of her throat.

Her mouth began to close slowly. He knelt on her tongue, and then laid himself down completely. Naomi's tongue was soft and comfortable. His sight failed as her mouth closed, cutting off all light inside her.

He lay there for a few moments, contemplating how he would soon be nothing, save some nutrients to feed her. Her thoughts, however, caressed his mind, ebbing away all fear of his impending death. He knew she was savoring him being in her mouth, before she would swallow him, send him into her throat, down to her stomach.

She mused comfort into his mind, and then slowly swallowed. Michael slid down her throat. He was resigned to this fate, and as a reward she numbed his mind from his body, that would soon be dissolving in her stomach juices.

He landed in those juices. It felt warm to him – even comfortable, as he could not feel the acid eating him away. It didn't take long for him to dissipate into her stomach. He had been a human, like her, and now he was her food. Naomi smiled contentedly as she thought of Michael having met his end in her belly just to please her.