- Text Size +

Naomi had been surfing the web haphazardly, when she came upon a website that was beyond strange. It was something about giant women swallowing tiny men.

Alright... that was something she hadn't thought of before...

What the hell could this be about, she thought to herself, and she was sufficiently intrigued to look into it some more.

After some more delving, she came to the conclusion that it was largely men who were posting things and putting up sites. It was also men who most often considered themselves the willing (overtly so or pretending to not be willing) victims of this swallowing. This was certainly different from the types of men she knew, who were mostly domineering and desiring to sexually conquer women.

She only had limited time to spend useless surfing the web, so she had to log off and do more useful things in her life. Still, she was sufficiently intrigued to bookmark the sites she had found.

In her offline life she was a college student, majoring in history, and as such, had plenty of studying to do to keep her mind off this wacky web-fetish that she had stumbled onto. Nevertheless, she had a hard time getting her mind off of it. Men wanting to be small and helpless in the hands of powerful, and often hungry giant women. Those women having the power to do to those men pretty much anything they wanted to do.

There were even certain standard and favourite things that these men wanted done to them. Some wanted to be entered into the woman's vagina – that at least seemed to be derived from 'natural' sexual desire. Others wanted to stepped on and crushed underfoot, but the one that struck her the most of what she found was that which she had started off with – the swallowing of tiny men. They called that 'Vorarephilia', or 'Vore' for short.

This thinking about it, even offline, wasn't doing her studying much good. Why the hell was she mulling it over anyhow? Certainly there was all sorts of wacky stuff on the web, especially stuff of peculiar sexual appeal. The thing was, Naomi was starting to like the thought – a small man, in her power, unable to stop her even from putting him in her mouth and swallowing.

Ok, studying wasn't working. She simply could not get her mind off of this, so she fired up her computer again, and logged on. Perhaps she could find out more about the rationale for this fetish by reading the guestbooks of these websites.

"I am glad to see that somebody had the will to make a site like this, it is simply amazing to know that there are others with this fetish! It would be a dream come true if I could shrink myself!"

And another:

"Wow! What a site! This is the website I've been waiting for a long time. I thought I was the only one with this obsession, but now, I see there are many more people with this being swallowed obsession."

Naomi was disappointed that there wasn't more about why these people were into this, but considering the hits and the guestbooks, there were obviously a lot of them. Naturally not all the fetishists had a website. How many could there be? What of all those who had the dreams but didn't look it up online, but simply kept their desires to themselves? Were there any among the guys that she knew, from school, perhaps?

This gave Naomi somewhat of an idea. She had found that if she focussed really hard on someone, she could read the thoughts of someone who was, so to speak, screaming their thoughts at the top of their brains. She had an empathic ability, not unlike some characters on sci-fi shows, but then much less effective. She giggled, as she came up with an idea.

The following day she wore a shirt to school that somewhat exposed her bellybutton. She also bought a bag of Gummi Bears.

Later that day, between classes, she was hanging out in history club room, where there were also a group of other history majors, mostly guys. Naomi was fairly attractive, and so she drew a fair amount of attention, regardless of the belly-shirt. However, these guys were mostly just history geeks who had a far greater interests in the Civil War or the Middle Ages than in how to chat up girls. She was interested in history, but that didn't mean she wanted to date one of these guys.

She settled in, sitting halfway on one of the tables next to the wall, and listened to some of the conversation that was going around. She made sure that her belly could easily be seen. Others in the room were either joining the conversation – whether or not the American Revolution was an elite-driven movement or a grassroots movement – or just reading a book.

She opened the bag of Gummi Bears, and popped one in her mouth. She kind of scanned the room with her eyes, to see who was paying attention. As she looked in the direction of one of the readers, she saw him hide behind the book.

It was Michael, a somewhat withdrawn person, though from class she knew he was quite intelligent.

Hm... a target, she thought.

"I wonder why they don't make Gummi Men," she said aloud. "I'd like eating a little man."

She opened up her mind as she focused on Michael's thoughts. For her to pick up anything, he'd need to be thinking it quite vigorously.

She closed her eyes to focus better.

Bingo! she thought, as she caught his attentive thought.

She looked at him again, and he ducked behind the book....titled: Catherine the Great.

Later on, she was thinking about that. Michael wished he was little. He was really excited about it, or else she wouldn't have been able to pick that up.

Naomi hadn't really thought much about him before. They had had some classes together, but other than that, not too many words. He kept to himself, and with the attention she got from the other guys, she's not paid him much mind. But he was possibly a shrink and vore fetishist like those that she'd discovered online.

Naomi went back online, to look at some of that GTS stuff. There were quite a few written stories about encounters between large women and miniscule men. She was now reading them, but despite the physical descriptions on some of the characters, she imagined herself as the giantess and Michael as the little man. This was the first time she was imagining herself in the position of the giantess.

She had the power over him... she could do what she wanted. She could swallow him up and feel him inside of her – helpless, being digested.

However weird these people who dreamt all this stuff up were, this certainly was very erotic. This fantasy of power was turning her on.

She was going to confront him on it. She couldn't think of any way she could lose out. His fetish was far more embarrassing than her burgeoning parallel fetish.

She saw him in the hallway. It wasn't very busy at the moment, as most people were in class. He went toward a stairwell. She'd have him alone in there, so she followed him.

"Michael?" she called to him.

He had descended the stairwell and now turned around to look up at her.

She focused on his mind.

"Um, yes?" he asked.

"I had a question for you," she said, slowly and sexily walking down the stairs toward him, to entice him all the more.

"Shoot," he said casually, not acting as if he was particularly impressed, though he was not a very convincing actor.

"What are GTS and Vore?", she asked.

She did not need her empathy skill to get into his mind on that one. His face clearly gave away that he was somewhat shocked at her question.

"I... don't know," he said looking away.

"Yes you do, Michael," she said back to him, training her mind on his.

"What is VORE?" she asked again, saying the word and opening her mouth quite a bit to do so.

His eyes were trained on her mouth as she said this. In his mind she could see him wanting to leap in. She opened wider, allowing him a better look. She felt a powerful tingling sensation at that moment, as her thoughts watched his, and he gazed at her throat. Involuntarily, he was falling forward somewhat. He caught himself. She looked at him, closed her mouth and swallowed, smilingly.

"Sorry, I've really got to get to class," he mumbled, and quickly walked away.

As he did so, however, Naomi noticed that he seemed a touch shorter and roomier in his clothes.

What the hell? she thought to herself. Did this have something to do with her empathy power? There had definitely been a wonderful erotic feeling of power during that encounter. She had loved it. It was a pity that he had escaped her.