- Text Size +

When he came to, he couldn’t remember where he was. Even when he did, it came back to him in a haze. That couldn’t have been real. She was way out of his league.

But when he opened his eyes and looked up, he knew it was. She was there, pussy soaking wet. Only… That can’t be right.

He tried to blink away his hallucination again, but the image stayed the same. She was the size of a building. She had grown immensely.

“Fucking two-pump chump…” she muttered. “You’d think being the goddess of love would, like, give you the freedom to at least make them last a little longer.”

A drop of cum spilled out of her onto him. He sputtered, but the reason now was different than the past number of times he’d done so today.

“Oh,” she looked down at him past her massive breasts. “You’re up. It usually takes guys a little bit to wake up, too. I guess you’re little mister Speedy Gonzalez all around, huh?”

Of all the questions he had, the first to come out was, “Are you really a goddess?”

She laughed. “You’re kinda dumb, aren’t you?” When he remained too scared to speak, she continued demeaning him, her vagina continuing to loom dangerously above him. It moved with her hips as she waved her hands around while she spoke. “There’s no such thing as God. Well, maybe there is now, for you. My therapist said I had a god complex. He didn’t last very long, though.” The trademarked smirk. “Mom decided it was best to avoid getting me a therapist after what I did with him. She doesn’t like me doing this stuff, but she knows if she ever tried to get in my way, I’d fuck my way out of prison and then she’d be toast.”

Nothing she was saying assuaged Quint’s fear at all.

“I keep her around because I’m still too young to get away with having my own place without having to launder cash somehow. And that’s effort. I guess you could say my mom is my laundering scheme.”

Quint started crying as he realized that this was, indeed, happening. “Please…” he said.

“I mean, it’s not like she objects to playing with my guys after I’ve already got them down to a good size. It’s just that it’s hard to cover our tracks after I’ve done it a couple times, you know? We have to move whenever I get too horny. It’s a pain in the ass, to be honest.”

“Please…” he said again. “I’ll do whatever you want. Just let me go.”

“Well, there’s the thing. You’re going to do whatever I want whether I let you go or not. It’s not like I even know how to get you back to full size.”

“Please…”

“Hey, look!” she said to him, flinging her hand to point at him. The quick start and stop of her body led another bit of her juice to fall down onto him. He gagged. As much as he liked pussy, the smell of it was too much at his size. “It’s not like this is fun for me either! Can you imagine what it was like for me my first time? I actually liked that guy! And I never even get to bone a dude more than once!” She thought on it for a second. “I mean,” she said, “I guess I could’ve told you to pull out or whatever, but I barely had the time to register you were in me.”

Quint’s amygdala pumped into action, because without bothering to think about how impossible his escape was, he got up and tried to make a dash for it. That’s when he realized that he was no longer wearing socks. They were a handful of yards away, each of them large enough to hold a dozen of him. She hadn’t grown in size; he’d shrunk. Even getting off the bed was going to be a chore.

“You get me all turned on, get your piece of action, and now you want to leave? That’s really rude, Quint.”

He kept running. She felt too lazy to bother with leaning forward enough to grab him.

“You’re not even going to ask me how I know your name?”

Thoughts weren’t occurring to Quint at the moment. He continued running.

“Or why I chose you? I mean, it’s not like I was worried you weren’t going to come over. It doesn’t take much more than a wink for me to have guys panting,” she said. “The only time I had difficulty was this one guy, Xander, but that’s because he was gay. I actually felt kinda bad.”

Quint had reached the edge of the bed. He realized that he’d have to jump.

“I mean, it’s just so much easier to not even care once you have the guys down to about a twelfth of their height.”

He stood there, frightened, trying to judge whether or not his death would be more or less painful if he stayed or if he go’d. If he go’d there would be trouble, but if he stayed…

“Well, are you gonna jump or what? Don’t just stand there.”

He really wanted to. The shag carpet would cushion his fall. He was sure of it. But his survival instinct wouldn’t let him.

She snorted with laughter. “Yeah, guys don’t actually try jumping until about a week in, usually. I mean, it’s not like you can actually hurt yourself that way. You’re too small. You won’t exactly float like a feather, but air resistance increases. Something about surface area decreasing slower than volume.”

He got a better idea, to get his brain’s brain to win over his brain’s brawn. He sat down on the edge of the satin cloth and counted to three.

One.

“Well, if you’re not going to ask, I’ll just tell you.

Two.

“I like to collect guys with weird names.”

Two and a half.

“That’s why I picked you. Doing two guys with the same name makes me feel like kind of a slut, you know?”

Two and three quarters.

“I like each guy to be a new experience. I bet you really hate your parents for naming you such a shitty name now, huh?”

Three.

“I mean, what the hell kind of names start with ‘Q?’”

He pushed himself forward. If his legs wouldn’t let him down, his arms could do the trick. As expected, he landed on the carpet, safe and sound. The fibers, no longer soft to the touch, reached up to his chest. Sort of the perfect height for him to brush them aside as he tried to figure out where the door was. Looking up made him dizzy, so he had to scan the bottom of the wall for a gap.

“Oh, wow. You’re a brave little guy, huh? I guess I shouldn’t have told you you’d survive. That was kinda cheating.”

He found what he was looking for. He had to pass under the bed.

“Look, I don’t really feel like trying to find you right now, because I’m still pretty horny and I’d kinda like to just rub one out, you know? So if you stay put, I won’t go too hard on you.”

While she thought on the actuality of what she’d just said, Quint started his journey. The distance wasn’t immense, but the carpet slowed his movements. It was like trying to hack his way through a rainforest.

“I mean, I won’t go hard on you today.”

It occurred to him that he was still slimy with her quim. When he got under the bed, he took a moment to wipe himself off as best he could, using one of the ropes jutting from the floor as a makeshift towel.

“That’s as good a deal as you’re going to get, you know.”

Quint took a breather. She was right. He couldn’t win. Unless…

When he got closer to the edge of the shadow he was in, he dove into the carpet. He’d make his way to the door crawling. When he got into the light, though, he heard her booming laughter.

“Oh my god,” she laughed. “That’s just too cute. You know I’m above you, right? I can still see you. Even your cute little butt.”

He froze.

“Not that it’s that cute. Honestly, you should be glad you even got to be with someone as hot as me before you settled for eternal virginity. Now here,” she grunted as she leaned over the edge of the bed.

Her perfectly manicured fingers (nails rose-pink and somewhat pointy, of course) closed in on either side of him. He was airborne.

“If maybe you’d taken a little bit of time to take care of my needs before splooging everywhere, we wouldn’t have to do this. But you didn’t, so we do.” She dropped him. He closed his eyes as he bounced on the bed, rising up handfuls of feet (from his perspective) in the air before falling back down again. When he finally settled, he opened his eyes, peeking out through spread fingers.

Her pussy, as if noticing he’d seen it, swooped in. She didn’t insert him, only rubbed up and down on him, leaving an infinity of snail trails on him in her wake.

“Now, I’d say this won’t take long, but I’ve seen your idea of long. So this might take a while.”