- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Hey all! Trying out something a bit shorter and less off the beaten path for a quick break.

Quint’s new neighbor was gorgeous. Intoxicating, really, if he was willing to be cliché enough to admit the facts. She and her mom had only moved in three days ago, so he was still working up the courage to get close enough to her to ask her name or find out first-hand what color her eyes were. Still, despite her having moved in so recently, Quint had accrued a good number of facts about her. With the help of his binoculars and window, of course.

She clearly knew she was gorgeous. No girl with low self-esteem about her appearance would change so openly with the window open, letting her bra fall off her sun-tanned D-cup tits in full view. Sunny D's, he thought to himself. In fact, on the second night of being her neighbor and witnessing the same thing, Quint had almost wondered if she was specifically putting on a show for him.

She was slender, and lightly tan everywhere, but not in an overly saturated way that would have indicated an obsession with tanning beds. Her blonde hair flowed down in layers to the small of her back. He was absolutely certain that if Aphrodite was real and decided to take human form in the early 21st century, this girl was her.

The truth is that if she hadn’t approached him on her fourth day as his neighbor, he probably would have never worked up the courage to do anything more than ogle at her through their windows.

“Hey,” was all it took her to say for him to become a bumbling, sweaty mess. He had known she was gorgeous through the window, but when she stood right in front of him, he couldn’t help but let “Wow…” slip through his lips.

“What?” she asked, squinting as if it would help her hear what he had said.

He blushed, embarrassed. “I, uh… Nothing.”

She nodded her head slowly, with the same speed a smirk grew on her face. She was clearly used to men either being or acting like complete idiots. She also knew how to make them only want her more even while she indicated their stupidity.

“Listen, my mom and I moved in a few days ago and we don’t really know anyone in the neighborhood. She figured that since you’re about my age, we could hang out or something. But if your shoe is more interesting…”

Quint snapped back up to look at her. His eyes tried their hardest to stare at her sizeable cleavage, but he sweated through the urge. “No, I’d, uh, love to hang out! That would be rad!”

Her smirk stayed put. “Rad?”

“Um, cool. It would be cool.”

She rolled her eyes. “I liked rad better.”

It was Quint’s turn to smile. “Rad.”

She smiled back this time. Not just a smirk. “You want to come over? I’m one of those hipster weirdos who has an Atari. I have some classics. If you’re into insanely addictive games with shitty graphics that are impossible to actually win, that is.”

“Dude. Yes.”

She was off his porch before his brain had time to register that looking at her ass was rude. Also that he should be following her. “Well?” she called back to him, without bothering to slow down or even turn her head back toward him.

And like that they were walking to her house.

He lived in a well-to-do neighborhood, to put it lightly. For instance, his new neighbor’s house (he realized he hadn’t yet asked her name) had two balconies—one facing the backyard that was accessible for lounging and one in the front just for show. Still, it came as a bit of a shock to him to see the house so clean, if still somewhat cluttered with cardboard boxes.

“The woman who lived here before was crazy. Crazy messy, too,” he said as they walked into her house through a garage wide enough to fit two cars, though it was currently empty. “She was a hoarder. Tons of cats.”

“Everyone likes a little pussy now and then, right?” She winked at him, smiling large enough to reveal perfect teeth. She grabbed his hand to lead him upstairs. Or, it was more like she reached her hand out to him and his hand was magnetically attracted to it.

Was she flirting with him? Quint blinked a few times to try and wash away any hallucinations he was having. None of this made sense. He wasn’t ugly or anything, but he was still a lanky nerd, and she… wasn’t.

It took reaching the top of the stairs for him to continue his story. “Her brother is apparently a real big shot, because he paid for her house and all of her food and stuff. So she didn’t even have to go outside ever. Or anything.”

“Alright,” she said. “Just this flight of stairs to my room.”

He forgot what he had been talking about. He had assumed they’d be playing video games in the basement or something. He wasn’t a prude or anything. It’s not like going into a girl’s bedroom was normally such a big deal, or really a deal at all. But this wasn’t normal.

Her room reeked pink plush. A lavender shag carpet and a double-king-sized (for gay kings, he figured) heart shaped, magenta bed. It might have been an unwieldy shape to try and get a good night’s rest on if it had been a normal sized bed, but it was humongous.

If he had been unsure if she was the god of love in a mortal form before, all doubts had been wiped away.

“What did you say your name was?” he somehow managed to mutter as he ogled her scarlet satin blanket.

“I didn’t,” she said. Then she pulled her top off.

Quint’s subconscious mind led him to back away. It was like Indiana Jones: you can’t just look inside the Ark of the Covenant.

Of course, then she pulled her bra off. He moved forward again. “Uh…” was the entirety of his vocabulary.

“I know you’ve been watching me undress,” she said.

Guilt racked him for a moment before backing off. It had, apparently, worked out in his favor.

“You’ve been bad.” She unbuttoned his pants. “You need to be punished.” She unzipped them. “And I know just the trick.” She pulled them down, along with his underwear.

Quint’s vocabulary remained one word. “Uh…” Goddammit! he thought. Say something intelligible! And sexy! And—

She turned him around and pushed him on the bed. Something intelligible came out of his mouth when she took off her own pants to reveal a recently Brazilianed pussy. “Oh my god.” Sexy? Maybe not so much.

Slow as the smirk she’d had not ten minutes ago, she pushed him down with the tip of her pointer finger until he was lying on the bed. She climbed over him as she did so, so she wound up with each of her legs kneeling on either side of his crotch.

She reached down her perfectly smooth, perfectly soft, perfectly perf—

Oh my god.

He had been hard since he’d entered her room, but she needed to make sure.

Then he was inside of her.

“You’ve been bad,” she said. She rose and fell, the sticky and smooth warmth of her pussy swallowing his dick whole. He could feel her ass landing on his thighs. Her engorged clit bumping into him. He could feel everything.

“You need to be punished,” she said. She placed her hand on his face, pushing him down as far as she could into the springy bed. She moved up again, slowly, savoring him like the only popsicle in the world on a boiling summer’s day. She placed his hands on her tits.

“Twist my nipples,” she commanded.

Quint came.

Then he passed out.