- Text Size +

The Learning Curve

“This place seems a lot like the outskirts of metro LA,” Daryl said, walking behind Dwight as the pair departed the motel.

“Yeah,” Dwight replied, “sort of, I guess.”

“So we saw three of those giant women, how many are there here? Do you know?” Daryl asked.

“I’ve seen six in one place at one time, maybe ten different faces or so. You don’t ever want to see what happens when there are more of them than little men,” he said, shaking his head, “I’ve seen people pulled apart. Nasty.”

Daryl shook his head. “Why are they giant, you know, I don’t understand why they would be that way?” he queried.

“You know as much as I do. I don’t know why they are made to resemble ex-girlfriends. I don’t know why they make sport of hunting us down. The guy that spoke to me where your girlfriend Hayley peed, his name is Edgar, he thinks this is Hell for cheaters, for women we’ve messed over, I don’t know,” Dwight said, shrugging his shoulders.

Daryl nodded, he had in essence been screwing around on Hayley and Julianne, that part made sense. He had also being fucking around on Hilary. Was she here too? They did tell him to go to Hell. Frowning, “Did you fuck Tamsin over?” he inquired.

Dwight nodded, “With her best friend. I didn’t mean to, it just sort of happened. We were at a party, I had been drinking, I know, that’s no excuse, but anyway I was talking to this other girl Lindsey and one thing lead to another and we wound up upstairs,” he explained shaking his head. “Tamsin walked in on us at the exact wrong moment. She was so mad. Lindsey giggling and swallowing my load didn’t help, Tamsin screamed at me and stormed out of the room. I followed her, but, I don’t know, there were some stairs. I think she pushed me, I don’t remember, but when I woke up, I was here. Ed did for me kind of what I’m doing for you,” he explained.

“Did she have a gun or something like that? Anything that flashed?” Daryl asked.

Dwight shook his head, “No, I don’t know, but I definitely did not see a gun,” he answered.

“Hmm, I thought I saw something in Hayley’s hand, a gun maybe, but I can’t recall,” Daryl shared.

“Something else you need to know. Be careful who you trust here. Some guys will try and take your stuff. I’ve heard rumors that there are even gangs closer to the core of the city who capture people and offer them up to the women like a sacrifice, but I don’t know for what, or even if it’s true, I haven’t come across any dudes like that,” he shared.

“If it was true, that might mean the ladies are amenable to negotiate or talk,” Daryl said, grinning off the side of his face.

Dwight shook his head, “I wouldn’t risk getting that close,” he said with a chuckle.

“No, I’m just saying if you get captured, you might be able to talk your way out of it,” Daryl explained.

“Maybe,” Dwight said with a shrug, stopping dead and holding up a hand. Crouching down, he placed his palm on the ground. “Feel that?” he asked without bothering to look at Daryl.

Getting low, Daryl placed his own hand down, feeling a slight vibration coming up from the earth, “Yeah,” he said nodding.

“One of them is close by, we need to hide,” Dwight side, standing back up and wiping his hand on his leg as he looked at the building in the immediate vicinity.

Daryl stood back up, head on a swivel as he tried to see the giant woman.

“Over there, in the service station,” Dwight said, “quickly,” he added, pointing at the building and breaking into a run.

There was a half collapsed canopy over where the pumps were and a small building with all of the windows missing. Ducking in through the door, Dwight circled around and got down behind the counter, Daryl right on his heels.

From their concealment, they could hear the sounds of huge feet approaching intensifying the vibration in the ground to a slight shaking.

Lying down on his side, Daryl was able to peek out, seeing the figure of an enormous woman approaching. Perfectly proportioned she possessed long dark hair with eyes that seemed to glow a vibrant green. A small smile danced across her crimson lips as she surveyed the area. Her massive breasts bounced with the sway of her hips until she stopped.

“Whoa, who is she?” Daryl asked, grinning.

Dwight shook his head and held a finger across his lips.

“She is gorgeous,” Daryl whispered.

“I see you,” she said, voice mellifluous and enticing, like something out of an adolescent fantasy. “It’s okay, you can come out,” she added, almost purring.

“Is she talking to me?” Daryl asked, brows raised, touching a finger to his chest.

Pained expression on his face, Dwight shook his head quickly.

“Come on little one,” she cooed.

Daryl was about to get up when Dwight put a restraining hand on his shoulder, pointing at a figure crawling out from under an overturned pickup truck a short distance away.

Taking a step to get closer, “Good,” she said, crouching down low to inspect the figure of the tiny man.

From his angle, Daryl had an incredible vantage to look at the smooth split in the giant woman’s privates, “Gorgeous pussy,” he murmured.

“Shh,” Dwight noised softly.

The man’s body language suggested he was trying to communicate with the gigantic woman.

Rising back to her full height, the woman towered high over the small man as he continued to gesticulate. Shifting her weight to her right, she lifted her left foot and quickly brought it down over top of the little man, crushing him flat. There was no cry, no scream, or even an attempt to flee. He was just dead.

The impact of her foot coming down caused a tremor strong enough for the two concealed men to feel.

“Fuck me,” breathed Daryl.

Wiping her foot on the ground as one might upon a mat, she removed the greasy pulpy remnants of the unfortunate man and continued on her way.

Sliding out from behind the counter, but still keeping with the service station building, Daryl continued to watch the woman as she walked away. “That guy didn’t even try to move, he just took it. That was brutal,” he whispered. “Why did she stomp on him like that?”

“You put both of us in jeopardy. They have really sensitive hearing and super keen eyesight. You need to be quiet otherwise you’ll end up like that guy,” Dwight snarled.

“Sorry,” Daryl replied half-heartedly. “Why did she do that?”

Dwight chuckled, “Why don’t you go ask her?” he suggested facetiously.

“She seemed open to dialogue,” Daryl said.

“Looks like talking did that guy a bunch of good,” Dwight commented, getting out from behind the counter and slipping out of the gas station through one of the broken windows.

“That guy wasn’t me,” Daryl said, licking his right index finger and smoothing his eyebrow. “I wonder what idiot might have cheated on her, fuck she was insanely hot,” he said, drifting out still facing the direction she had left.

“Over here,” Dwight said, “I found an empty plastic bottle you can use,” he added, holding up a clear plastic container.

“I would have fucked the shit out of her in the real world,” chortled Daryl, walking over to Dwight.

Dwight shook his head, “This is no longer the real world, this is now your only world and if you’re going to act stupid, you can do it by yourself,” he warned.

“I’ll be good, I promise,” he said taking the plastic bottle and examining it. “Should have gotten her to fill it with quim juice,” he sniggered.

“If you’re done, we need to find food,” Dwight said.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or just leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!