- Text Size +

Beyond the Green Door

What happened after the gun? Had she shot him? There weren’t any bullet holes in him, or blood on the sheet. How had he wound up in the motel room when they were in Hayley’s apartment? Reaching his free hand up, he scratched his head. They couldn’t have Mickey Finned him, he didn’t drink anything. Why couldn’t he remember?

Taking a step forward, he reached out and tentatively patted the rounded door knob, like it might cause another vivid memory flash. There wasn’t. Gripping the knob more securely he twisted it and pulled the door inward.

A rush of heated air gusted in, laden with soot and heavy with the smell of burning wood and the sickly stench of rot, assailing his olfactory senses and making him cover his nose with the crook of his elbow.

It was kind of dark out, like the twilight state of sunset or sun up, he couldn’t tell through the blood colored haze hanging in the sky. The sky reminded him of the time he was in Pasadena and the smoke from wildfires blew in and blotted out the daytime sun.

Stepping out of his room onto the walkway, the force of the wind was fairly strong, flapping partially singed palm fronds in the twenty foot high trees around the motel and fluttering the sheet around him.

The motel was a single story structure, a dozen rooms opening onto an empty parking lot full of cracked and broken asphalt. All of the windows were boarded up. There was an empty fenced in rectangular swimming pool made of cement, across from the lot, a handful of sun chairs scattered around the patio, a couple lying on their sides.

Squinting at the caustic wind, the terrain was hilly, like something inland away from the water near the foothills, but he needed to get out near the road to try and look for any identifying landmarks if he wanted to figure out where he was.

Where the hell am I? Shaking his head, the uneven pavement hot beneath his bare feet as he walked cautiously toward the road near the motel’s dilapidated overhead sign, the bleached Vista View Motel lettering faded and weathered, the red neon vacancy sign flickering on and off.

It was strange. There was no traffic, none. The ever present white noise of commotion was gone, replaced by the howling whine of the wind.

Getting to the two lane highway running passed the motel, he looked right then left. Buildings littered either side of the roadway, a couple of familiar fast food joints, a gas station, some of the buildings showed signs of damage though there were none more than three stories in the immediate vicinity. There were a handful of cars on the road, some overturned, others completely flattened, but all were abandoned, like something out of an apocalyptic end of the world type movie. Very weird. Maybe a wildfire had blown through and the whole area had been hastily evacuated, though that didn’t explain why some vehicles were crushed.

Turning to his left, he squinted into the wind. Frowning, he shook his head and chuckle. What he saw simply could not be. It was impossible. Further up the road, there was a five story building, and what was beside it was what defied reason. There was a person of titan like proportions there. In the obfuscated distance it actually resembled Hayley in the nude, flawless pale skin radiant in the gloom, strands of blonde hair fluttering in the wind. She was down on her knees, bum on her heels next to the building except the structure was the same height as her chin. He guesstimated if she were to stand, she would easily be over a hundred feet tall. Laughing out loud, he couldn’t believe his eyes.

What the fuck? This was completely absurd. She hadn’t seen him, focused instead on something in the building, leaning forward, reaching into it, more like ripping it apart with her massive bare hands.

What kind of delusional madness was this? Mouth agog, he continued to just stand there and stare, watching the surrealistic scene unfold.

Leaning back, the impossibly gigantic woman dragged what appeared to be a tiny squirming figure secured by the foot between the thumb and forefinger of her right hand out of the upper floor or next one down of the partially ruined building and lifted it in front of her face.

From where he stood it was impossible for him to determine the gender of the unfortunate suspended person, but he thought it looked like a dude.

She seemed to be studying the desperate figure, continuing to hold it there before lifting it above her head and tilting her head back. Opening her mouth, she extended her pink tongue released the figure and it fell into her open mouth. Closing her mouth, she brought her head forward again and he could see her swallow, the laryngeal prominence bobbing as the tiny person disappeared inside of her. Smiling, she leaned forward again, hands reaching into the building as if there were others she was hunting for hiding inside.

“What the fuck was that?” he muttered out loud, transfixed by what he had just witnessed. What kind of acid trip am I on? Did she just eat that person? He was obviously alive the way he was trashing about. She just swallowed him, like an oyster.

Taking a couple of steps backward, he could hear other sounds above the shrieking wind as another enormous woman appeared in view from the darkness to his right, arriving at the building and positioning herself down on her knees on the side opposite the woman who looked like Hayley. This one was a redhead and appeared to be a clone of Julianne and like Hayley, she too was completely naked. It was kind of odd to see these two pristine giantesses amid the grime and clutter of the ruined landscape.

He laughed out loud again at the impossibility of what he was seeing. “Talk about some type of Freudian mind fuck,” he chuckled.

The two appeared to working in tandem, and twice more, the blonde pulled out tiny people and swallowed them while the redhead swallowed one and seemed to keep another secured in her hand. The redhead rose back to her full height, easily over a hundred feet, and vanished back into the haze with her tiny captive. The blonde got up off her knees and squatted down, parting her legs. He had an unobstructed view of her smooth privates as she began to urinate, the thick stream spraying into the building.

Finished peeing, the giant twin of Hayley stood up and turned her head, tracing an index finger across her plump lower lip, bright green eyes now turning in his direction.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!