- Text Size +

Women Scorned

Young, great looking, good job, Daryl was no regular player, he fancied himself an all-star at the game of seduction. He loved the ladies, actually what he really loved was the little velvety vice between their thighs. Who they were was really irrelevant and getting to know them was only a means to an end, pussy. He used to joke, hump and dump, move on and lather rinse repeat. They wanted love and he gave them the illusion of such until he grew bored and wanted something fresh.

At twenty eight years of age, he’d lost count of the conquests, figuring it had to be at least a thousand girls. Love them and leave them, fuck them and forget them, his creed.

A creature of vanity, he devoted himself to regular workouts to maintain his tight six pack and well developed torso, not stupid muscly like those steroid monkeys, but rippled and cut like something you would see on a Calvin Klein billboard. That’s where he met Hayley, at the gym. She was not yet twenty and an absolute goddess. While the other meatheads were tripping over themselves to try and get her attention, he played it cool. By the end of the workout, he had her number. She was an aspiring actress from Podunk, Nowhere, currently treading water as a barista at Java Joe’s until her ‘big break’. He told her he knew some people who knew some people and legs parted. What a beautiful girl, tall leggy blonde with the sexiest green eyes ever, you know, the kind you could lose yourself in, and a full sexy set of lips made for sin. Not only did she have an exceptional ass, she was equipped with perfect natural tits, size shape, pert little rosy nipples like pencil erasers. That girl could fuck like an absolute monster, insatiable. No sooner had he dropped a load in her and she was hot to go again. And she was game for just about anything. She was one of his favorites and you would think she was more than enough, but he didn’t want to be tied down to one girl, no matter how lovely, not when you could have three of them.

Hilary was a student at UCLA, studying something or other, didn’t really matter to him. He met her down at the beach in Santa Monica while trolling for pussy. He actually had his eye on one of the other girls she had been with, an absolute dream, but she wasn’t biting, so he settled for Hilary. A few inches shorter than Hayley, Hilary was a brunette, barely, long light brown hair with a wave, blonde highlights streaked through it. Not the hard body Hayley was, but just as fucking hot in her own goddamn right with her large exquisite breasts, shapely hips. What was the saying? Suck the chrome off a trailer hitch? This girl ought to give lessons.

He encountered Julianne at an afternoon Dodgers game out in Chavez Ravine, she was seated in the row in front of him with a couple of her girlfriends. They had won tickets through some radio contest. Applying his charm, like a predator, he separated her from the herd and by the end of the game she had left with him. Redheaded Julianne was a real vixen, living up to the fiery reputation inherent of the trait. Like Hayley, she had green eyes, but like chipped emerald, primitive and feral. Aggressive and uninhibited, she always needed to be on top and the fight for dominance was as much fun as the fucking itself. She always left him scratched and chafed the way the others didn’t.

If could roll all three girl into one woman maybe he wouldn’t stray. Who the hell was he kidding? He was an alley cat always on prowl for a fresh new piece of exciting ass and nothing in the world could or would ever make him change that.

It was almost too easy for him to get pussy, though this current stable of three were amongst the finest of the fillies he had in his trap line in recent years and the pussy was still fresh enough, exciting enough to keep them around longer than usual.

Hayley and Hilary. That’s where he tripped up. The names were too close and he sent the wrong text to the wrong girl. He snorted out loud, stupid rookie blunder. It had almost happened before when he was tooling a Brenna and a Brianne at the same time, though that time he managed it wriggle out of it.

He wasn’t so fortuitous this time. While he was in the shower after an energetic exchange of bodily fluids, Hayley, now suspicious, went through his phone. How she had figured out his passcode, he wasn’t sure, regardless, she did and made the discovery she was one of three. Instead of confronting him then and there, she jotted down names and numbers. He was none the wiser.

A week later, she had called him, told him she wanted a foursome with a couple of her girlfriends. He had been in a couple of threesomes, but never a foursome. How could he possibly refuse? Like a bull in heat, he rushed over to her apartment expecting one of the greatest couplings of his life, only to discover Hayley had contacted Hilary and Julianne and all three were waiting for him.

At first he wondered if maybe there was a possibility they would go for it, but judging from the unimpressed and angry expressions on their faces he doubted it.

Spreading his hands, he smiled, “Fancy meeting all of you here,” he quipped. “Have you all been formally introduced?” he queried calmly.

Hayley nodded. “Over the past week, we’ve all gotten to know each other fairly well,” she said.

Nodding, “Good. So I suppose we should get this off the table up front, but am I to presume there will be no foursome?” he inquired, moving over and dropping himself into the couch, draping an arm along the top of the cushions.

Julianne snorted, “You’ve been playing us all along,” she accused.

“You’re all big girls and each of you got into this with your eyes open,” he chuckled.

“You lied to all of us,” accused Julianne, wild green eyes blazing.

He extended his lower lip and pouted, “My bad,” he said, tone mocking.

“You’re a fucking bastard!” snarled Hilary, walking over and jabbing a finger into his chest.

He rolled his eyes, “I guess this means we can’t all just break up and stay friends?” he jested.

“You can go to Hell,” growled Hayley, menace in her luminous verdant eyes.

“Go to Hell,” repeated Julianne, hawking up spit, puckering her lips and launching at him, hitting him in the chest.

Looking at the trail of spittle drooling down his silk shirt, he swiped his right index finger through the sticky mess before bringing it to his lips and licking his finger clean.

“Pig,” condemned Hilary.

He made an oinking sound and winked at her, before shifting his gaze to each of the others. “Listen, while this has been an absolute blast, are we done here? You know, have you all gotten it out of your systems and we can move on now? I have to find replacements for each of you and daylight is burning,” he explained, shifting his weight forward in the chesterfield.

Hayley shook her head, blonde locks swishing back and forth across her shoulders, “You really are a piece of work,” she said indignantly.

“You should all chalk this up as a valuable learning experience and I know right know, you’re all a little heated, but once you calm down, if you want to be back in the rotation, you all have my number,” he offered, standing up and straightening his shirt, sly smile on the side of his handsome face.

“Of all the arrogant,” scoffed Julianne, beautiful face transforming into an angry mask as words escaped her.

“Temper, temper,” he said, waggling a finger. Crossing the floor, he stood near the hall out of Hayley’s apartment.

The three women exchanged glances. “You’re not going anywhere, except to Hell,” Hayley said, pulling something small and silvery from her pocket.

“Are you kidding me? Is that a gun?” he scoffed, eyes widening.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Please feel free to share a review, provide some feedback, or lust leave a comment. It is always appreciated and motivating. Thanks for taking the time to read this story!