- Text Size +

Out of the Frying Pan

Watching as her enormous hand reached into the glass aquarium, both men scurried to avoid capture. Pushing Farrell into a corner, she took him by the leg and lifted him up and out, dangling him in front of her face as she studied him.

“Please,” he begged, twisting back and forth.

Nodding to herself, she moved him closer to her face, taking his free leg between her full lips and holding him there. Reaching back into the box, she corralled Daryl and picked him up, bringing him up very much the same way she had with the other man.

Grinning, she took Farrell in her other hand, her eyes still on Daryl, “You are a little cutie aren’t you?” she queried.

Swaying back and forth, Daryl flashed her a smile. “Daryl,” he said.

Looking from one to the other, she settled her eyes on Daryl and she grinned, “You are definitely the prettier of the two,” she commented.

“I never did catch your name,” he said, trying to be charming and trying to get her to engage in conversation.

“I’m smarter, I captured him, please,” pleaded Farrell.

Bringing her hands down over her breasts, she crushed each man against a mountainous globe, rubbing their little bodies across the sensitive tissue around the hardening nipples. Pausing, she brought her hands back up near her mouth, licking first one, then the other before returning them to play with her breasts, using the tiny captive trapped in each palm to tease herself.

The force she was applying and the friction the motion was generating were intense and painful as both men were incapable of doing anything to deter her.

She made a little noise of delight, flicking heads against nipples.

When finally, she pulled them away, each man’s skin looked red. Bringing the hand with Farrell in it up to her mouth, she suddenly lunged forward, mouth opening and capturing the little man in her teeth, an animal type growl coming up from her throat. Daryl could see the other man’s feet protruding from between those thick luscious lips before she sucked them into her mouth and shook her head from side to side. She brought Daryl up and pressed him hard against the front of her throat. He could actually feel her swallow and knew what he was feeling was Farrell sliding by and down into her stomach.

Pulling him back and away, “Now, it’s just the two of us,” she cooed, eyes seductive, “Daryl.”

Swallowing hard, he grinned, a feeble expression that did little to disguise the fear he felt. “What’s your name gorgeous?” he asked, voice high pitched.

“It doesn’t really matter does it Daryl. It never has to you,” she said, winking at him.

Forcing himself to grin, “Of course it matters,” he assured.

“Please,” she scoffed, rolling her eyes but holding the amused expression of her pretty face.

“What do you want of me?” he asked.

“I think I want you down in my sweet little pussy,” she said, raising her brows and playfully sucking her bottom lip in between her teeth and lowering him slowly down toward the juncture of her thighs. “She is so wet and hungry and in need of a treat.”

He watched helplessly as her swollen smooth vagina dominated his field of view. He had always considered himself a quality connoisseur of pussy, but this enormous furrow of heated pink flesh was madness, like some great slippery trench of lust that could and would swallow him whole. The smell of it filled his nostrils, pungent, excited and ravenous. He suddenly became afraid and tried to squirm in her hand. Chuckling, she easily held him firm and pressed him against the dewy lips before sliding him around.

“Stop,” he sputtered, body covered in her thick juice, but she either didn’t hear him or didn’t care, her pace quickening. Then she was feeding him into her body, head first, flesh parting around him as he was pushed. Thrashing, he tried to fight, but it was pointless, now he was completely inside her, fingers jabbing away at him and driving him deeper as he struggled to find a breath. The heat was ferocious, flesh moving all around him. Above him, it felt like there was space. Crawling in that direction through the spongy walls smothering him. There was a slight hollow beneath what he thought might be her cervix. Gasping, he breathed in, drawing her essence into his lungs. Time seemed to meld and blur, he couldn’t tell up from down, but knew somewhere close by Farrell was inside her being digested.

The sounds of her body were loud, blood moving, heart beating. He could feel her arousal levels escalating whether by his efforts within or hers externally. Either way, he knew she was going to come and he was at the moment, trapped in the epicenter of ground zero.

Her body quavered, then quaked. The cervix above him smashed into him, again and again, hammering his tiny body as she climaxed. Trying to turtle, there was nothing he could do, the whole environment was hostile and crushing down around him. Trying to scream, her juices filled his him, choked his lungs. He couldn’t breathe and thought surely he would drown in her come.

After her body ceased convulsing and squeezing him, he felt her contract her muscles, forcing him down through her vagina. Head parting her lips, he coughed, hacking up gobs of viscous clear fluid.

Putting the thumb and forefinger of her right hand to either side of his head, she pulled him free of her cunt, sticky tendrils of vaginal slobber clinging tenaciously to his little body as she brought him back up near her face.

“Wait,” he wheezed, still trying to clear his lungs of her.

Giggling, she lifted him over her head, mouth opened wide, tongue snaking out and flicking at his feet before she released him and he fell into her gaping maw. He didn’t even have time to turn before she opened her throat and swallowed him.