- Text Size +

Two Men Enter

Seated in the corner of the container, feet braced against the wall as the huge woman walked, Daryl stared at the other man. “How often did you feed other men to her?” he asked acidly, arms folded across his chest as the giantess walked.

“I don’t know, one a week, one every few weeks, I don’t know for sure, it certainly wasn’t regular kind of thing,” Farrell answered.

“You’re a piece of shit,” Daryl said.

“By this time tomorrow, probably,” he replied, chuckling cynically.

“You deserve this, you deserve whatever it is she is going to do to us,” he stated.

“Judge me however you will, you’re still a noob with absolutely no clue the value of life here, so nice fucking knowing you. I imagine we’ll get a lot closer in a little while when we’re both traveling through her colon,” he said.

“Fuck you,” Daryl spat.

“Listen what’s done is done, so getting all bunged up about it is stupid. If we are to have any chance whatsoever of trying to get out of this, we are going to need to be able to work together. The first thing you can do is get this bloody tape off me, at least give a guy a chance to go out swinging,” he said, rolling onto his side to show Daryl his taped hands.

“Like you did? Locking people in this crate? Gave them a fighting chance did you?” he challenged.

“I didn’t leave them all taped up,” he countered.

“Too bad for you, you should slide right down her hole with minimal effort you fucking hypocrite,” he replied.

Farrell rolled his eyes. “I wonder where she is taking us?” he questioned.

“In a hurry to start your journey through her body are you?”

“Nope, just she’s been walking for a while and I’m curious is all,” he returned.

“Does it matter?”

“It might, I don’t know,” Farrell replied.

Daryl was still angry, still pissed at the bound man. If not for him, he would not be in this current predicament. Was there any hope to try and escape? At least they hadn’t been immediately devoured like he had seen Hayley do, or stomped like that gorgeous brunette had done. Dwight had said some of the girls take live captures to play. As long as he was still drawing breath there was a chance. Grudgingly, he knew freeing Farrell could be off some benefit, even if only as a decoy. Moving closer, “Hold still,” he said, prying at the tape and unwrapping it from around his wrists.

“Thanks,” Farrell said, rubbing at the sticky gummy residue left on his skin before freeing his feet.

“Fuck you,” Daryl replied.

Riding in silence for another quarter hour, the quality of the air changed, going from sooty and thick to fresh and clean and the light filtering in from above went from diffuse to brighter.

“We’re somewhere else,” Farrell said, eyes closed as he inhaled deeply.

Daryl nodded, he noticed it too. Was it good? Or bad? The limited view from the opening at the top of the crate gave him the impression they were now indoors, and she was walking down a hall of some type. It seemed she stopped and passed through a few door before she set the trap to rest. There were three bright lights shining down almost directly overhead.

Suddenly they could hear the sound of water running. Exchanging looks, neither man spoke, both looking back up to the top of the crate. There stayed this way a moment, then they were up again, except this time she tilted the crate onto its side, shaking it. Daryl was nearest the opening and he tumbled down the length of the crate spilling out into the palm of her hand.

Immediately she tipped the crate back up and set it down on what appeared to be a large polished quartz countertop while Daryl was doused beneath the flow of water streaming out of a gold colored faucet.

Trying desperately to catch his breath, she turned him over and about, washing his little body before setting him into a large square glass rectangle he thought resemble an aquarium lined at the bottom with a plush towel.

Next she repeated the process with Farrell, ripping away his crude covering and giving him a good scrub before dumping his clean body into the aquarium and turning off the tap.

Turning her head, she paused to examine the two little men, a wisp of a smile pulling up the corners of her mouth.

To Daryl, they were obviously in some type of bathroom, except it was sized for her and it was like they were super small. Everything was really posh and fancy. Where the hell were they?

Leaving the aquarium on the counter, she moved over to the tiled shower area and turned on the water and then stepped into the generous stall.

Daryl grinned and shook his head. The girl was gorgeous and despite the gravity of the situation, he found he was getting turned on as the girl washed her fit toned body.

“There’s no way out,” Farrell murmured, walking around the inside of the glass box looking for an avenue of escape.

The glass inside the box began to fog from the humidity of the shower.

Wiping the glass with his hand, Daryl created a viewport big enough for him to continue watching the girl as she finished cleaning herself.

Turning off the water, the enormous girl stepped out of the shower, grabbing a huge plush burgundy colored towel to dry herself with. Finish, she dropped the towel to the ground and turned, taking the aquarium in her hands.

Stepping out of the bathroom, the air temperature dropped drastically, puckering the skin of both tiny men.

This room appeared to be an absolutely massive bedroom, very ritzy furniture including a large king sized canopied bed.

Padding across the carpet, she set the aquarium down on the bed and then climbed up onto it, sitting cross legged. “Now let me take a good look at the pair of you,” she said, mirth and amusement in her voice.