- Text Size +

Giantess Pursuit

She appeared, the giant woman, within full sight of Daryl. Farrell hadn’t been lying. She was beautiful, long blonde locks flowing loosely over her pale shoulders and down her back. Big blue eyes bright. Like the other Daryl had seen she was naked, her pale skin clean and unsullied by the desolate environment.

“Don’t worry little one, I hear you,” she said softly, kneeling down next to the cargo container and leaning forward to look down and examine the man with taped wrists and ankle lying on the ground, also spying the other man trapped in the cargo container.

“It’s me!” he yelled frantically, eyes huge and round as she studied him. “Me, Farrell, I’m the one who has been putting people in there for you,” he said, speaking rapidly.

She smiled, a warm expression before raising an eyebrow, her rose colored lips parting to reveal bright white teeth, “I don’t care,” she said softly.

“No, please, wait. Please. There’s another guy here in the area, right now, Dwight is his name. Dwight. He just went that way no more than a minute or so ago,” he said, motioning in the direction of Dwight’s had taken flight.

The huge woman brought her chin up and looked in the indicated direction, eyes narrowing as she searched for any signs of movement but she saw nothing.

“He’s lying,” Daryl said from within his confinement, “there’s no one else here. He’s trying to distract you.”

She chuckled softly, gaze drifting back down, “Then I am to presume this little one here gift wrapped himself for me?” she asked, mirth in her voice as she nudged and prodded Farrell’s form with the end of her long right index finger.

“No,” Daryl said, rising to his feet and clasping the bars, “I did it, and I left him there for you as my gift, then I came in here to await your coming. I have been watching you, admiring you and I knew I would be risking my doom, but I had to meet you,” he said, using every last ounce of charm he could find to try and appeal to her.

“He’s the one who is lying!” Farrell countered vehemently. “I fooled him into going in there but he had a friend who hit me from behind and did this,” he explained. “Otherwise, he would have had me in there with him. Don’t be tricked.”

She chuckled again, “Boys, please, it doesn’t much matter anymore now does it?”

“Would you please do a condemned man the honor of at least sharing your name with him, beautiful?” Daryl asked, smiling up at the enormous woman, plying his charm.

The woman shook her head slightly, as if amused by his temerity, strands of gold hair playing in the breeze. Taking the cargo container in her right hand, she tipped it up so the bars were pointed skyward, causing Daryl to tumble to the opposite end as she placed it on the ground. Pressing the button on the top of the box, the bars fell inward on their hinges into the container. Picking Farrell up by the feet, she put him in the container before taking it in her hand and rising to her feet.

Inside the c-can at the bottom, Daryl pounced on Farrell, throwing a couple of ineffective punches at the taped man’s head.

“Enough,” she cautioned, holding the container in both hands and looking down into it before giving it a bit of a shake. Satisfied the two little combatants in the can were finished, she started to walk.

From his vantage on the ground, Dwight tried to keep his breathing calm despite the fear causing his heart to race. He was so close to them, he could smell the faint fragrance of something light emanating from her skin. The proximity left him feeling very exposed, like at any moment she would detect him smother a big hand down over top of him. He could hear the dialogue exchange as he lay there in anticipation of discovery.

Rolling to his side as quietly as possible, he peeked out from under the edge of the junk pile he had been hiding under, watching her carry off the container with the two other men.

In a hasty decision, he slid out and started running behind the woman, trying to go as fast as he could without sacrificing too much cover in the case she looked back. Each of her leisurely strides quickly created distance between them even as he abandoned the notion of hiding to run at his full speed. Rubble and debris she easily cleared, obstructed his path and widened the gap. He watched in vain as she was swallowed up by the gloom. Sitting astride a piece of broken concrete, strands of metal rebar poking out, he leaned forward, chest heaving from exertion. They were gone. He considered continuing to travel in the same cardinal direction, but knew he would be passing through all sorts of foreign territories rife with hazards all their own. He chuckled softly to himself. What was he doing? Chasing after a giantess? What was his plan of rescue? He didn’t have one. It had been a fool’s errand and he should consider himself fortunate to not be trapped with the other two.

Sitting back, he glanced around his current location, even here, the area was unfamiliar to him. In the distance off to his left, he could see another of the huge woman walking, eyes searching. Sliding back down the broken pile of building materials, he surreptitiously made his way back to the area where Daryl had been trapped in the container.

He harbored no illusion about the fates of either Daryl or Farrell, they belonged to her now and they would not be coming back. Farrell had tried to negotiate the location of a secret stash of supplies and Dwight figured maybe they were in the vicinity, so he decided he would search to see if he might uncover them.