- Text Size +
Laurel lifts herself directly upward, while in the car seat and pulls up her skirt. Troy tumbles downward towards the seat, under her lifted body, and he stops while lying on his back. He opens his eyes to see Laurel's pantied-ass descending towards him! He tries to scream, as her bottom pushes him into the soft seat and the entire front of his body is pressing against her panties. "Imagine what it felt like when you were on top of me. Can you imagine being raped by a man? It's much worse for a woman. Rape doesn't just hurt physically" she said with an angry tone, then pushed her ass down harder, feeling him press into her through her panties. Troy's entire body was hurting, being sandwiched between the seat and her. "A woman has the right to decide what she does with her body at all times. If she doesn't want to have sex, it's her decision." Troy was in so much pain and on the verge of being crushed like a grape.

Laurel loosened the pressure, and then spread her cheeks and sat back down on him, so he would fit between her sexy hips and be pushed slightly into her crack. Laurel then put on her seat belt, backed out of the parking lot, and began to drive, while feeling his struggles beneath her. His nose was filled with her feminine scent upon every inhale through his nose, he was amazed at how good her body and panties smelt. But he was still feeling pain, as well as her words ranging through his mind. Many minutes later, the car stopped. Laurel had parked near a quickie-store to pick up some things, mainly food. She knew Troy was suffering and getting hot beneath her. She was beginning to not like whom she was turning into. After all, it was Jessica who put him up to this and bribed him with a reward. Not entirely his fault, temptation more than anything else.

He felt her get off of him, then her hand came down and she picked him up, then placed him on top of her book bag on the passenger seat, then stared at him. "Perhaps I was too harsh on you, what do you want to eat and drink?" she asked her captive. He took a few seconds to breathe then responded, "whatever you think is best for me, mistress" Laurel laughed. "You're quite the comedian" she said, then unzipped her book bag to see if he had a wallet or something that would show her where he lived and etc. She took out his pants from her book bag and turned them upside down while sitting on her seat. A wallet did not fall out of his pockets, but a gun did.

She stared in disbelief at the gun, then at him. He backed away slowly and his body started to shake. "You weren't going to just rape me...you were going to kill me afterwards!?" She screamed in anger, then opened her glove compartment, and violently through him in, then shut it. She got out of her car, outraged. Walking into the store. Troy looked around and saw nothing but darkness, he did not know what she was doing outside, but knew he was in huge trouble. He heard the car door open and close as time went by. He suddenly heard something on the outside happening to the door of the glove compartment. Laurel had come back with her bags from the store, placed them in the car, sat down in her seat, and was punching the door to the glove compartment repeatedly and very hard. She then broke down and started crying, with her hands to her face.

She was so upset, feeling so much pain, as hot tears continued to pour down her face. One hand reached over and opened the glove compartment. She then slowly looked into it and at him with the most heart-breaking and teary-eyed face he had ever seen any female in his life have, it truly did hurt him and he felt so low. "How could you...want to kill me? What have I ever done to you, or any American?" She said with a hurt, shaky voice. Feeling so weak, she picked up her french beret hat and started crying into it.

She had heard all her life about America being the great beacon of hope for a better life, the land of unlimited opportunities and freedoms, a land where race or ethnic background did not matter. In her country, the college foreign exchange program was considered the greatest honor and the most sought after opportunity in the world. The chance to go to college in the United States of America. She never felt more happy in all her life then when she was able to finally come here.

But she had only been here a few weeks, and already people didn't like her. Why? Because she was one of *them*, a foreigner. It felt so unfair. Her childhood dreams seemed to be all for nothing and shattered. Already, there were people who wanted her dead. She felt alone, so different then everyone else. Despite how nice, innocent, and sweet she was, they wouldn't allow her to have a chance to be *normal* or fit in. They immediately casted her aside. She felt so angry, so full of sadness, and hatred. She wanted to just die. She felt like enlarging herself as tall as she could, and just killing everyone here, destroying everything. Because she felt so destroyed, inside, and betrayed. But she knew that would not do anything. It would not make her more accepted, just more feared, more hated. She truly felt like she had no solutions, no options, and no one who could understand how she felt. After a long time of crying, she put down her tear-soaked french beret hat and looked at the gun, sitting there in the passenger seat. She placed her soft hand around the heavy, cold metal gun, noticing that it was loaded…