- Text Size +
She walked through the college hallway while men were staring at her in silent admiration. Rather then be upset about them looking at her in such a way, she returned their gaze with a smile and wink of her eye. The foreign exchange student was becoming very popular. She heard something hit the ground, and then looked around the corner to see what it was. She gasped as she saw a man had fallen down the stairs and his papers were scattered across the floor.

Life had not been going well for Brian. Moving from his home, trying to fit in with the new crowd, being away from all of his friends, and now; falling down the stairs. To be more precise, pushed down the stairs. Looking down at the floor while on his knees, forcing the pain aside to grab what had fallen before others stepped on it, he began to hate this place even more. He wouldn't admit it, but he truly felt as though it would not matter whither he lived, or died.

"Let me help you with that, mister" he heard a soft, soothing voice speak to him. Lifting his head up and looking forward, he saw a girl sitting down in front of him, helping him collect what he had dropped. The gathered crowd of bullies, largely women, stopped their laughing and were completely speechless! Brian just stared at this mysterious girl, watching as she reached around to collect what he had dropped. He had never seen such a strangely-shaped hat before either. Looking down further he saw her...panties! His jaw dropped slightly as he continued to stare down there.

"Here you go, mister" he gazed back up to see her hand extended towards him, holding a stack of papers with a smile on her face. "Th...Thank..." he tried to make out the words, but was interrupted when he felt something soft grab his hand. "You're hurt!" she said caringly, observing the cut on his finger. "I'll be ok, it’s just a little scratch" he said with a shaky voice, while she was reaching into her shirt-pocket and pulled out a piece of cloth. She lowered her lips to the cut on his finger and kissed it, then wrapped it in the piece of cloth. "There, all better" she said with a hint of humor in her voice, then stood up and extended her hand to Brian, while he was still on the floor.

"My name's Laurel, what's yours, mister?" He shakingly grabbed her hand, as she pulled him up to his feet. "My name's Brian" he said while trying not to studder. The surrounding crowd of men and women had stopped, completely motionless! Even some guys were thinking about falling down, so they could receive her attentive care. The women on the other hand, were completely jealous! Looking on at her in disgust, one woman grabbed Laurel by the arm and spun her around, with a gang of lesser bullies, both men and women, behind her.

The girl was obviously taller then Laurel and she had now become the target of the main female bully, Jessica. "We don't like foreigners in our country, or near our boyfriends" Jessica stated with the intention of scaring Laurel, but she merely giggled, then responded with a smile. "Oh, you mean about those guys I talked to earlier today? They were very nice, but you treated them so badly. As for not liking foreigners, sorry. I am here to stay, so lets be friends" Laurel rubbed the back of her hair with a look of cheerfulness on her face.

Stunned by this reaction, but having a reputation to keep, Jessica lifted her hand and moved towards Laurel's face to slap her. But her hand was grabbed before impact, Laurel twisted her hips, lifted Jessica over her shoulder by the arm, and slammed her into the ground onto her back! Jessica opened her eyes and saw the stairs, everyone looking around, and the ceiling. "I hate resorting to violence, but if you wish to harm me or anyone else, I'll find you." Laurel stated in a feminine but serious voice.

Laurel looked behind herself and saw the gang that had accompanied Jessica, begin to back away. "I'll forgive you all this one time, but this is your warning: if you don't change your ways or you seek to hurt anyone...I'll reduce you to your true size." The gang ran off. Then suddenly, everyone surrounding Laurel started clapping their hands and cheering for Laurel. She blushed, then wrapped her arm around Brian’s arm. "Would you be kind enough to show a new girl around the place?" Laurel asked, while looking into Brian's eyes. "...Su...Sure." Brian managed to say, as they began to walk together.